[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hahaha @FleurdeLys101 please keep us entertained with your delulu, BTW this is also to give you credit for pointing out who was MY Co star in the up coming drama, because I had no idea which is which there, gwapsamnida (ignore spelling)

@amyR055 and @all I was replaying Wookie's Sina IV and @3:39 when they say Park Min Young sshi he tries to act casual but he moves his mic to his right and left, a reflex :D and when he says yes they're close, and smiles at the end, his eyes are saying "you have no idea how close we are" his eyes went intimate there, kekekeke

• Like 13

Guest Voilla_amore

@ReemKanabta pheww.........your ff .....he he he

Chingu yaa......Healer makes everyones become a writer....a very very good......

So......I wonder, what episode as in tonight ?...well, we all waiting either @Tehlimau or @Reemkanabta......The Pink bikini episode....hehehe

@Voilla_amore thanks for enjoying it, I'm planning on a continuation but waiting for a lightning strike to hit me, I was deprived from properly sleeping for three nights when i wrote this and Wookie's face when he arrived at Seoul acted as my inspiration,  he was rushing and in a hurry. So if not tonight maybe tomorrow.  And ya ChangMin ruined me, and let my darker side appears more often 

• Like 6

@tehlimau @ReemKanabta @fyeahjcw (why won't it let me tag you?!?!) anyways, I've been back reading and I would like to elaborate/add on to you ladies convos about Wookie's previous IV answers and exclaim that the Chinese IVs have been asking him the right questions (I expressed this concern before of how his post Healer IV questions have been half baked lol). Clearly, Wookie is really opening up about how he truly feels. My minds eye is hoping that he has been reflecting on how he should answer proding questions about his relationship with MY. Before, Wookie would avoid questions and answer in circles. But lately, it seems that he isn't hiding. Let's hope this continues and confirms our ship more and more ^_^

edit: @amyR055, I think you were part of that convo too lol! 

• Like 8

@ReemKanabta I loved the way you described his eyes after answering the "Are you 2 close?" question. Yes, his stare became intimate, it softened, it's so beautiful to see! 1093727138.gif He is clearly thinking about her and the way they are "close" 1726941591.png

The kitchen translated the interview! Gonna watch it now 1112737045.gif

• Like 11

Aaaw, The smile at 3'23 when she asked about Healer2 955429005.gifYou know, that smile...

1152kis.gif

Will do the gifs tomorrow, it's time for me to go to bed and to dream about uri Changmin ^^

I leave you with my last edit <3 OUR SHIP SAILS ITSELF :P Goodnight!

• Like 16

Guest FleurdeLys101

"In the video, he answers mostly the same generic questions that he has been asked many times before, so none of these should sound new to those who have been dutifully following his various interviews, although his response at the last part did surprise me a little. Hmm…" Gabby of JCW Kitchen

Even Gabby who is a long time fan of Wookie is a little bit baffled by his answers towards the end:

Sina: Are you fine with dating a celebrity?

JCW: yes, it doesn't matter.

Sina: So will you date openly next time?

JCW: (Repeats the question) Next time?

JCW: Yes (nods head in agreement several times)

:phew:

Cr JCW Kitchen

Guest amyR055

And he is telling the whole truth nothing but the truth

when he said

Sina: Are you fine with dating a celebrity?

JCW: yes, it doesn't matter.

He is shaking his head. - his head movement is consistent with his statement.

and then

Sina: So will you date openly next time?

JCW: (Repeats the question) Next time?

JCW: Yes (nods head in agreement several times)

When he said yes, he is nodding his head.

Again his head movement is consistent with hi statement.

*credit jcw kitchen and  fleurdelys101.

You'll be surprised to see a lot of people when he/she said yes but his/her head is saying no. The head movements contradicted the statement. It was fun actually to watch this  done by people around us and surprised them and caught their white lies.lol

Are they right fleurdelys101? lol

For a shipper delulu mind - nothing is puzzling -  the timing is perfect- just in time.

But for people who didn't ship this OTP they will be surprised or pretend to be surprised.

Guest FleurdeLys101

@amyR055  What about a double affirmative what does that mean?

Sina: Are both of you very close? (referring to MY)

JCW: Dae (nods head) (and then another) Dae... 

Daebak we got Double Daes, he wasn't even asked twice... 

*guys this is it I have completely gone full blown delulu :P:crazy:

Edited by FleurdeLys101

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healrerites-Chingus-Family Good morning everyone and a great day in absolute positive and with full confidence that each new day will give us more important tips from our beautiful birds love ChangMin!

Very happy and important day for all of us ChangMiners shippers began May 18,thanks to updates from our beautiful goddess PMY, PMY obviously so happy on the island of dreams, updated loudly declares Look, I still found our special island of love, and when something we will definitely come here together, it clearly says that to whom all hearts and thoughts, who is the most important man in her life right now, of course, it is absolutely obvious allusion to the handsome Healer JCW!

I'm sure it JCW, after his appearance in her life, step by step, gradually healed her heart with kindness, love and care and PMY also believe in his sincerity and allowed her heart just love JCW, as well as its obvious allusions to the background the beautiful island on April 12, all just for her alone, for the most memorable special beautiful girl that always, at any distance in his heart and mind, just,Changwook and Minyoung special in the life, and destiny each other and it's just very obvious!

Nobody can claim our special happy world Healer-ChangMin Couple, a beautiful island, and all the most beautiful, unforgettable love story, every look, every breath, every sensual romantic moment that is associated with the island and other symbols of love, in all Healer belongs only JH & YS, respectively, and in real life it belongs to our most beautiful couple of wise ChangMin, so there will always be a constant and it's fact!

You can be very far from each other for some time, but at the same time be very close to the hearts of lovers who have always and everywhere beating in rhythm with each other!

Beautiful Chingus let us wish our beautiful PMY, all the best, good, safe in the shooting of her new Chinese drama, PMY really goddess,and most importantly  very special goddess in heart handsome JCW, PMY precisely the unique girl who is waiting for life, as much as need!

I'm sure JCW will find a way to be with PMY very close distance even always together, and I'm sure our ChangMin exactly the pair wise, we are confident in each other's feelings (for the period of time already) so JCW and PMY, there will always be only too happy all the success of each other's true love as manifested in the mutual respect and acceptance of each other's way of life!

The decisive indicator of true love and strong relationship is a high degree of respect, which manifests itself in relation to the loved one.

Respect is shown to give a loved one the freedom of growth and maturity

Respect stimulates the favorite to be truly ourselves and to grow and develop for the common happy future.

Respect as a whole - as their own kind, and respect for private as a person - as a person, endowed with its own properties and characteristics.

There is no other way to ensure that begin to respect each other, except through constant communication from the heart. A communication from the heart - it is when you talk to each other everything, absolutely everything, what do you think and what is in your heart, and that disturbs you, and that pleases you, speak frankly and honestly.

Love does not need promises, terms and conditions. You just need one, which can be trusted and He who can be understood in all this, and when there is the right balance with it and she become one

When you love, there is only the desire not to lose, but there is no fear of losing, there is a desire not to be a lonely man, but there is no fear of loneliness, there is a reluctance of separation, but there is no fear of separation because true love never know fear at anything, it's just full confidence in every act and word to each other and it's just a happy heart, which has full confidence in everything, and I'm sure our most beautiful couple ChangMin, always at the heart of each other and this is the most important thing is that every day of their special bond of hearts,magnetism of the soul will be stronger only bring them closer together and lead a happy destiny road at any distance!

Love - is a world in which live Wisdom, trust, understanding, happiness, beauty and Patience ... I wish us all to follow our ChangMiners happy ChangMin magical world of love and destiny and testing all these happy feelings every day ...

Beautiful Wise Chingus continue to be very happy. We continue as always to love, support and trust in our infinite ChangMin!

Let carving ChangMin Couple, every day will be only good people and good vibrations of love to our ChangMin! Happiness is a choice, it's a state of mind and heart, and it's just indescribable magic feeling all that great happiness that give us our ChangMin, important signs of their beautiful love for each other!

Love, it isn’t just a dream
now that you are everything to me
oh love is the sweetest thing
I smile at every being with a skip in my heart

Love, dazzling at first sight
challenging now everything we thought we knew was right
oh love, it is our destiny
we’re caught up in the daze of only you and me

Yael Meyer –  When You Hold Me Tight (Healer Ost 2)

:wub:

6ok2tix7rwd0.png

la1q36m3p2v9.png

Cr:Chinese Baidu by Tracy

32kcegpi45pg.jpg

kfn6o5cdo3ix.jpg

hk2z0q7pcu9b.jpg

0bypinbm83ud.gif

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 9

Good morning Yeorobun! Good grief, almost 3 pages to catch up and all that new info to squee over. Where to start? Lol. @fyeahjcw those gifs were awesome as usual - his expression, wondering how to tell a lie, not lie on the Noona question. Then deciding he does call her Noona in public hence not a lie, lol.

@FleurdeLys101 story about the men in his family dying young is really sad. Changminers will collectively pray for his good health and long life here. Wookie, stop smoking!! And also that Gabby found the last bit strange - that is just totally spectacular, amazing. Perhaps he thinks that getting caught is worse, being public and honest is better!! 

@pnaysurfer84 he is answering less in circles here, but he doesn't want to answer the question, he was really worried the interviewer would probe more about MY. I guess the relationship is too new?

what do you think, Chingus, if Wookie decides to go public, when is it a good time to announce? Before she leaves for China? When she is in China? When they get caught? When he goes to MS? After?

• Like 10

Guest FleurdeLys101

@tehlimau the story about his family dying young is actually @Voilla_amore 's info. Just giving her the proper credit here.

Yeah, just like what you previously said, any deviations from previous statements really catch our attention. What more the JCW Kitchen girls who have been immersed in his words far longer than we have right?

Beats me with smoking too. I mean, he has every reason to avoid it, so frustrating. But then again youth has the illusion of invincibility right? When we are young and carefree, we tend to think that we're immune to the bad stuff.

As to your question:

Best time to come out

A. before she leaves for China

B. When she is in China

C. When they get caught

D. During MS

E. After MS

Mine is E. I am momentarily taking off my shippers glasses here. i think its best to date in secret. Plus Wookie has FMs coming up, he needs the aura of eligibility from now til the meets are over. It is also in MY's best interest. I am completely happy with them giving us tidbits every now and then. Don't want their relationship to be poked and scrutinized and possibly taken apart by rabid fans. K-Ent is a vicious place to be in a relationship.

Ah yes, @FleurdeLys101 you are right. Strictly speaking after MS is a good time and if their relationship can last that long we will hear wedding bells soon. But can relationships last so long I wonder? The QIHM couple is used to ship broke up when he came out, which was so saaaaad. I don't know. - I hate that he has to go MS, not only depriving MY of Wookie, but US from Wookie too! Argh. 

Ok before i become too immersed let me go back to my studies. 

• Like 8

Guest Voilla_amore

tumblr_nnio6prBza1tuj76io3_250.jpghi.....nice to meet you, btw Minyoungie is mine, so better watch yourself when filming...( he he he...)

pic not mine

All........got a very warm news ( actually its been several weeks past, that's when New Soompi swallowed my posts..)

Now  in SK, they have  a new trend, Celebrity can announces their relationship, they even have asking several passerby, about celebrity dating. And all the people said was : off course....they also a human like us. It's warming that they also have someone beside them. In this segment ( you can check in kbs entertainment weekly, although kbs world seem to air more shortly than the actual kbs ). 

Since one of the Popular Show are Superman Return, who show about Celebrity family and their children, everyones been really warm and welcome about Celebrity have their own family and kids. Because they still can see them via a variety show. And now, many of celebrity want to follow their sunbae step, about start their own family. ( its a Whoa....whoa news ....I couldn't make any documentation about this news, becoz I was watched it while having my coffee....)

Celebrity Dating are presently not in a scandal as it was before. So people were more open, and since SK government already passed a Bill about Netizen code of conduct, celebrity can sue them. 

So, how about a journalist or paparazi that breach their privacy ? It is on the process of discussion. SK government said that now, Hallyu Star are also their National asset, they have to protect their needs too......

That's good info right ?

source : KBS news , Kbs entertainment weekly and Sbs news

@tehlimau, I want ChangMin couple to announce it through their agencies and none of that "when they get caught"-ish. That already happened with Mr. X. 2nd times not a charm. Also, announcing when they are ready to tie the knot because netizens are a cruel bunch. Their friendly relationship might have taken a turn after that ex-Ms. SK and Wookie rumour. Because Wookie and MY are very close (ahem* closer than close), perhaps they shared deeper feelings than we think. Seems that Wookie has several layers, like an onion. Reporters just need to keep peeling him.

• Like 13