[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest adniRose

about the IV regarding Minyoung, how i wish the mc ask him afterwards "so do u guys still in contact with each other?"

dang, i really wanna know how he answer.. whether he's going to give such text book answer or his own one..

@fyeahjcw you're so spot on about the "next time".. haha look at the smile, so suspicious.. he's like, next time right, so yeah.. 

just look at his happy smile when answering, this guy is so taken right now.. in-love-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794624

tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko2_250.gif

Cr.fyeah jichangwook 

If someone pointed to the right (eye movement) when talking it means he/she is constructing the imagination a.k.a macnufaturing a lie since right brain is for imagination.

Although some of his gestures pointed to the right but this gif (above) is different from others.

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

Guest pariG

hey @all changminers  congartulations we are on 300+ pages , & changmin giving us so many goodies to spazz,, IG posts , Sina IV, so thought to delurk myself & lets spazz 

first a warm hug to all my changminers for keeping thread so alive, postive, happy paradise...BIG HUG..lets have changmin HUGsis1d94bei8w.gif

@ReemKanabta love your grey FF..waiting for next.. :P dont leave us , i mean wookie dry for long .. :P 

@euk_z congartulations dear..., really happy for you , BIg news really ,god bless you with lots of love & happiness dear...& may god bless you with wookie like cute & handsome boy ...as you like to drool over wookie too ... :P

@CrushOnHealer sis you are reading grey stuffs....hmm..let me call aunty...it will be fun to catch you red handed

@eileen dii congo on you daughter graduation, must be proud moment as MOMMy right

@fyeahjcw sis love your GIFs set & your hard work specially for changminers to spazz...thanks 

@olga sis love your posts & GIFS..saving them  :)  @tehlimau pink FF...i am already spazzing/.waooo you & reem are on roll....thanks ladies...

@amyR055 dear thanks for sharing that PMY teacher INFo , i was always on thought what exactly wookie meant by communicate well in every IV..because girls are talktive & PMy is funny cheerful , must like to talk a lot but NO , she is a good listener too which is a main point for wookie ...thanks for that info

@all big thanks for all posts & more insights from all....really keep me hooked with this thread all time.... :) 

@​all i was watching sina IV 

tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko1_250.gif tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko2_250.gifcr-chingu Fyeahjcw 

in first GIF he was listening to reporter when she put PMy name look at his face , he smile with a node yes  & eye soften but the moment reporter mention noona , he become calculative  , no smile  & start moving his mike left right.....nervous in back of head ...as question abt  PMY  ,

second GIF he break that eye contact with reporter  as he has to calculate what to ans , people usually breaks eye contact when they lose there chain of thoughts in head  (it could be he thought what i call her NOW, PMy stopped me to call her noona long back should i say that again, is it necessary to call her noona , why would i call her because when you look at second GIF he first  drop his head backward like  DAMN...why would i call her noona , she is not noona ) 

he look his right - first thing in his head what i exactly call her , he drop his head a little back like ok yeah i have to call her noona thats the most appropriate ans to avoid any more questions & words,    what i call her. hmm ok...yeah.....,  i call her noona but again he is damn bad lair he still cant maintain proper eye contact  with reporter , he blinked his eyes twice while answering that noona thing..

#happy shipping chingus, #changmin forever #love #destiny.. #god bless you all :wub:

Edited by pariG

Guest amyR055

hahaha that last line, I had the same thought, was going to put it as an example and decided against it (I was going to elaborate and not leaving it as a hint like your's, which is better), you and me we think alike, lol

@Reemkanabta hehehehe you saw that line too. I thought you're going to miss it. It is true right. Try to deny all you can but be honest if it really surprising at all.

@euz_k Congratulation dear. Have a lot of bed rest , actually that is a good reason/ excuse for you to  indulge in this thread without anyone asking you to do anything when you are so engrossed reading here. hehehehe

@fyeahjcw You nail it. He was confused with next time question since there was no first time  at least for him yet. But he readily agreed next time ( if they meet again) he will indulge them in his little secret. Actually he looked eager to talk more but hold himself just in time. His eyes were saying a lot like many of you said.

@pariG ... when you mentioned about being a good listener. Today I heard the song by ahh can't remember the group name- boyzone of something

the song - You say it best when you said nothing at all

i think this line really represent how a good communicator is the one that being silent not saying a word and listening to the one that talked.

At the end the one who did all the talking will say I had a great time talking to her. When she didn't even say a lot. Lol

Edited by amyR055

Cr.fyeah jichangwook 

If someone pointed to the right (eye movement) when talking it means he/she is constructing the imagination a.k.a macnufaturing a lie since right brain is for imagination.

Although some of his gestures pointed to the right but this gif (above) is different from others.

​Do not accuse him tells lie, because it is like you just as some people accuse him lie in Sohu interview when he answered about MY.

He does not lie, it is true that he did call her noona, as in the first stage of filming or in public. I think he did eye moverment to wonder how to answer it then he decide say yes because he did call her noona ( It's not a lie). I believe this man always avoid telling lie, it's just now he know how much he can say. :)

( sure I think he stopped calling like that when MY said she does not like to be called noona, he always hesitant call her noona in public it means now he is not familar with that calling, so i think in private it's different )

how he muttered MY noona after saying yes, it's cute

I like his interview with video because i can see his expression. This interview and Sohu are the best, i can see his maturity, gently, sincerity, manly of course still cute but it's very differrent with before when he was more shy.

Edited by seinhi
  • Like 8

Guest amyR055

@seinhi...I am sure Dandelionjd doesn't mean it that way. It just that when the eye pointed to left, it meant he needed time to think/ to construct an answer because that answer will be contradicted a little bit with the current situation.  He used to call her nuna in public/while shooting ( although some time the flow was not there...  there a gap between PMY and nuna) but now and probably in private like you said he didn't called her nuna.

Edited by amyR055

​Do not accuse him tells lie, because it is like you just as some people accuse him lie in Sohu interview when he answered about MY.He does not lie, it is true that he did call her noona, as in the first stage of filming or in public. I think he did eye moverment to wonder how to answer it then he decide say yes because he did call her noona ( It's not a lie). I believe this man always avoid telling lie, it's just now he know how much he can say. :)

( sure I think he stopped calling like that when MY said she does not like to be called noona, he always hesitant call her noona in public it means now he is not familar with that calling, so i think in private it's different )

how he muttered MY noona after saying yes, it's cute

I like his interview with video because i can see his expression. This interview and Sohu are the best, i can see his maturity, gently, sincerity, manly of course still cute but it's very differrent with before when he was more shy.

​dear seinhi,  lie is not always bad, for example white lie (for politeness). i just write what i know and dont know if "lie" is sensitive one here, i'm sorry. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Guest pariG

guys was just going through JCW videos saw this sub happy camp video

someone asked about this video right so here it is..

cr-owner 

Guest Eileen531

@FleurdeLys101 I tried to post something last night after I read your post as it cracked me up, but Soompi ate it and I was too tired to repost it.......I am still only on page #305 so I better hurry up.   You ladies are having too much fun so I need to catch up.

So guesting in HC was hitting to birds in one stone eh? Firstly, to greet Chinese audience and at the same time to gauge MY's new drama partner? Talk about 6 degrees of separation, with China's 1 Billion population, he just so happen to guest star with a Chinese actor who will be paired with MY shortly. Hmmmm. These "coincidences" are just too much for my delulu brain. 

How true is that........I think the shy guy who says he doesn't really like variety shows just so happens to pick this one.....hmm. I bet he wanted to get a feel for the type of guy he is and to let him know the territory boundaries......and maybe on the side become a follower of his Instagram so he can check in on the photos he posts during filming......real smooth. My delulu has checked in for sure.

Edited by Eileen531

Guest amyR055

@Reyko... agreed. Everybody lies actually. We do it all the time. Even we indirectly teaches our kids/younger people to lie. We won't want them to say mean things to other people just because they are taught to tell the truth only. You won;t want your kid to say someone is ugly even though there is some truth in there. Life is complicated but as we grow older we will learn what are harmful lies and what are white lies.

JCW definitely will not fabricate lies but sometime it is necessary to provide answer without including all the truths

Edited by amyR055

Guest amyR055

@Reemkanabta.... Suspicious... suspicious ... why so eager?

The movie premier yesterday - JJH's movie - that is one steamy movie right?

MY is not leaving for China yet? She must be busy because in two days they will start shooting and she is still in Korea. Lots and lots of fitting to do. Ahh CW you need to learn Chinese faster since if you want to sneak to China incognito it will be hard if you don't know how to speak their language.

Hahaha @amyR055 he should be eager, I think as you they had their heart to heart there or even before, and they wanted to spend sometime together in private :P

I heard about the movie being steamy, lol good thing  the boy was content before arriving there

I think MY is putting off leaving yet as SOMEONE  is having some separation anxiety already, she should've been there already, tomorrow maybe, or tonight, but it's already after midnight and I don't think she will go quietly,  not with all the fans eager to bid her farwell,  Wookie you have to let go at some point dear, we'll be with you :P

BTW the second part is under process

• Like 9

Guest snowhite1989

Hi Chingus! Me no like this new soompi there is a bit of a learning curve with this new  layout. I still haven't figured out how to reply to posts on a pc yet and probably will never figure it out at this rate. Any how I am so happy and thankful for all your posts, FF's and for keeping this thread alive and sailing smoothly!! Even though I don't post much I am always in this thread getting a high on all the pics and news on our lovely couple so please keep these updates coming! :D