[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Oh wow,why the sudden change of heart wookie. As far it gives us more clues,I say "bring it on" but I would love for it to still be in secret cuz there are many wolves out there in sheep's clothing.

• Like 8

Guest amyR055

Soompi ate my long post. * crying blood*

@saeedeh Daebak girl you're more thorough than me. I only saved snippet of news that I found interesting and to feed my delulu theory. lol. Look like somebody ahs made a 360 degree changed in his view on love. See JW your previous six relationships were just ordinary love that why those didn't last. So this time, make sure that you realize and appreciate this is one extraordinary love okay.

@tehlimau thank to you too. I am glad I can contribute just a tiny bit in your finding/understanding about our couple.

Edited by amyR055

@saeedeh Thank you so so much for having searched these interviews and posted them to us!! You're a life savior! 

Here are the first gifs. I think I'll need your help to find when exactly he says this in the interview : 

Q: will you date a fellow entertainer?

A: yes why not?

Q: will you go public?

A: later if it happens, yes, I will go public. (!!!!!!!!!!!)

.. because I'm not really sure and I don't want to make false gifs xDDD If someone could tell me the exact time for these 2 questions, that would be awesome! Thank you so much <3

Anyway, here are the first 3 ^^

tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko1_250.gif tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko2_250.gif

tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko3_250.gif

:P

• Like 15

you`re welcome chingus.@tehlimau,@amyr055,@ReemKanabta and @fyeahjcw i didnt do anything special. i had saved those interviews before and just posted them.:)

@amyr055 what can i do i think it all because of The effects of addiction:crazy: to ship this couple who`s named changmin.:wub::D

Edited by saeedeh
  • Like 10

Guest treasure51

@fyeahjcw (ahh .. Tagged not working again) he really looked like "stop , no asking abt MY, and he blink..

It just a simple questions, soo nervy.

if the interviewer used "lie detector" i bet he would be more nervous even before he heard the questions.:D

Poor wookie

@ReemKanabta, ur ff sooo Rrrrrrrr

Feel the love...'to be continue'?? Waiting for part 2

Gtg now.. Good night from this side of world :wub: ( need kiss emo:mellow:)

Edited by treasure51

Guest Voilla_amore

Suddenly Wookie old interview just pop up my memory........

And I just have to tell you all.....( here I am, in the brink of my sanity becoz of this couple......haiiish....Im really hopelessly inlove with them.....)

It's about Wookie marriage plan......

it was a long time ago and I keep trying to find about it. In one of his interview, he said that he want  to get married young. Because of his father, or his family history. We know that his father passed away when he still in a young age, so he worry that he might dying young and left his mom alone. If I were not wrong :  the interview asking about his relationship and when he want to get married. He said : off course I have to get married, and have family, I don't want to left my mother alone, because looks like all male in our family are dying young ( hopefully Im correct......more or less, those what I remembered...hehehe..)

Well....he's been brought up with his grandmother, his auntie and his mom. He also say like : looks like all women in his family lineage are live longer than the men. 

hm.....it's kind a sad right, well... Suddenly it just pop my memory, when we talk about those going public......that lead into a serious relationship right ?

Guest Voilla_amore

All......I knew the trick......after several tons of tons of my posts were swalowed by this MEAN NEW SOOMPI......I try another trick and it Success....

So, after you write it, don't forget to 'COPY'  it...then refresh it, and "Paste" it...Voilla!.....success....( this is sound like manual and not advance right ?)

@Voilla_amore your post brought tears to my eyes :tears: I knew about his dad passing away when he was young but I never read something about him talking about that, his wish for the future, wedding, family. Thank you for posting that. It makes me love Wookie even more. This guy is such a bless, why aren't all men like him? ;_; 

• Like 10

@reemkanabta ?  you here?  remember my theory ? 

Wookie, thx :)  I was waiting to hear it from you.

This interview was just recent.... chingguyas,  no need to think why the sudden change of heart.  My theory was it was for some time now even before his 1st travel (cp on his hand always)... but something happened ...forced to defer. Then...it happened.   Wookie's reaction to the scandal was very clear.. and his need to make sure everybody knows ... esp one and her loved ones.  Most imptly, he did it publicly. I think its more than clear now why he did that when he was not confirmed to attend that FM. :)

I maybe talking in riddles? Am really  sorry chingguyas... there are things we cannot name or mention here... the reason why. 

Wookie and Minyoung sshi,  we are always here supporting you :) 

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 8

Hello! So, with all these updates from both parties had me de lurking and posting today. I just remembered something about Thailand and JCW. When JCW went on vacation with JJH, in a bar in Bangkok, the song "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys started playing. 2 months later, MY vacations in Phuket, missing Moru-Moru Island. Wookie was singing a song titled "Thinking of/about You" the other day. And wait...he answers that he and MY are very close?!  Homahgosh! It's confirming something to me. Reading between the lines has its perks! Thank you to the ladies who have fed my delulu today. Loving the previews IV discussions and gifs (care of @fyeahjcw and then some) 

• Like 11

This thought just now.... I think this thread has given strength and boldness to them by way of the reactions, understanding and acceptance least to mention,  the maturity of @All Changmin Shippers / Healerites.  They've seen how their closeness for 'reel' and 'real' have been admired.  

So yes,  definitely they are following our thread.  Hey!  we might not know it,  they are members of their own thread... ! 

I don't think..... never a coincidence those posts, beginning from Wookie's repost of moru2 island to now.   They're all answers to our formerly delulu minds... 

I'd say this thread has been transparent all the way with sincere members praying only for the happiness of our ChangMin. So,  ChangMin is just being truthful tho not directly ...just yet.

Remember,  soon Wookie has to enlist therefore he is laying the strong foundation (he has too) before he leaves for 2 yrs. 

I want to know what will happen in his birthday :) 

• Like 12

Guest amyR055

@Voilla_amore Wasn't that same article when he talked about how he felt guilty or something because he went against his mom's wishes and talked about how his mom always woke up at 3 am and went to temple to pray for him. I didn't have that article in my folder. if you do have it, please give me a link. Thanks

@luvspartace Hope you're feeling better. Ahhh you make me curious about your thoughts. You know curiosity killed the cat ... In this case that cat going to be me...kekekekeke

@pnaysurfer84 oraenmane wookie's style...:)

@Reemkanabta Hopefully we will get your FF continuation soon.kekekeke

Thank you @amyR055  ...I had a little but I can't help not to be excited with all of these... 

My thought now?  Minyoung sshi is leaving for China and will be partnered with someone else hihihi.... wouldnt Wookie feel a slight pang of jealousy?  Someone else will be kissing his eternal love :) 

Wouldn't we be jealous for Wookie? lolsss

But Minyoung sshi has left him a strong msg (wink) 

How long will she be away?  Will she also have an interview with Sina? 

• Like 8