[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest amyR055

@luvspartace I had a feeling this IG update by MY is because of her new drama too. I was half asleep when I saw her update and it's regarding Moru Moru island. I was thinking MY did you that worry about CW's feeling. By right, she should update something regarding her new drama but instead she updated about that Island that only 'belongs' to that someone particular. Just like the picture of his lair on that fateful night, this is also a code only applied to them. No one else can lay claim on this island.

Guest acrybaby

I am hoping that PMY has VPN installed on her phone - to bypass the Great (fire)Wall, so that she can post on Instagram!! Or at the very least, her manager would have installed it for her!! 

Thank you @amyR055  ...I had a little but I can't help not to be excited with all of these... 

My thought now?  Minyoung sshi is leaving for China and will be partnered with someone else hihihi.... wouldnt Wookie feel a slight pang of jealousy?  Someone else will be kissing his eternal love :) 

Wouldn't we be jealous for Wookie? lolsss

But Minyoung sshi has left him a strong msg (wink) 

How long will she be away?  Will she also have an interview with Sina? 

Btw, if you didn't know already, Han Zhang was in Happy Camp with Wookie lol! I think Wookie was proactive in that variety show to show all these guys that he is an Alpha male and he is MYs man. Hahahaha!!!

• Like 12

@amyR055 said:

Don't shoot me - but I think his previous dating didn't turn into big news because he was out of their radars at that time. People know he is an actor but not many took interest about him yet at that time. That probably why he could date freely.

i 100% agree with you about this point . honestly i first time read about he`s good in dating secretly

i said oh boy dont fool yourself if you in past could date secretly cuz you wasnt as popular as now you are and if i `m correct his last relationship was in begin of filming five fingers even before empress ki cuz we all now his international popularity started with this show but now the story is different and he more under the radars and all eyes are him in Wherever and whenever and whatever he do in smallest things as far as the eyes can see. cuz of that he now is more Cautious and careful about every step he takes or every word that comes out his mouth.

so i think this little changes we see now its kind of introduction or predispose for big changes and developments for future.

Edited by saeedeh
  • Like 11

Btw, if you didn't know already, Han Zhang was in Happy Camp with Wookie lol! I think Wookie was proactive in that variety show to show all these guys that he is an Alpha male and he is MYs man. Hahahaha!!!

O-oh !  So I think they must have had a short talk about their project.  You know :)  But Wookie knows where he stand.

Hope we'll see Minyoung sshi guest in HC as well... 

• Like 10

Guest amyR055

OMO @fyeahjcw his eyes and the smile

@ReemKanabta Reem something weird about the way he answered this question... actually not weird but it kinds of confirmed he didn't really call her nuna all the time. Watch his eyes movement, the iris moved to the left (our left)  for a second - this means his brain was constructing an answer - not remembering from memory. Means calling PMY as nuna  was not really true at all time.  He did call nuna but definitely in private it's different.

tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko2_250.gif

credit to fyeahjcw for the gif

@pnaysurfer84 Hopefully Han Zhang was not the one that lost to our alpha man in arm wrestling . That one looked too childish for MY. 

Edited by amyR055

I am hoping that PMY has VPN installed on her phone - to bypass the Great (fire)Wall, so that she can post on Instagram!! Or at the very least, her manager would have installed it for her!! 

Yeah this is a problem. :(  How can she update us? That great wall is really ridiculous ...but between them, I don't think we need to worry... they have prepared for that,  am sure :)

I've just read the drama is 30 eps... 

From now,  any idea where this might be uploaded for us to be able to watch, anybody? 

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 8

Guest FleurdeLys101

So guesting in HC was hitting to birds in one stone eh? Firstly, to greet Chinese audience and at the same time to gauge MY's new drama partner? Talk about 6 degrees of separation, with China's 1 Billion population, he just so happen to guest star with a Chinese actor who will be paired with MY shortly. Hmmmm. These "coincidences" are just too much for my delulu brain. 

@pnaysurfer84 Annyeong wae just a lurker now?

Guest FleurdeLys101

@amyR055 you definitely know how to read body/eye movements. Accessing from memory vs. manufactured answer.

Brilliant!

@fyeahjcw Sad isn't it.? With his Appa passing away when he was very young and being a solo child to boot. That is why he loves his Hyungs and his Bangchigu. Although there is not  a doubt his Omma did a great job raising him, there are things/experiences only a male figure can provide. 

Plus:

July 12 is his Daddy's death Anniversary. Why I know this do not ask me. I'm just accessing from memory LOL. I read it somewhere before. At least he got to celebrate his July 5th bday with him before he passed on.

He even twitted a poignant message for his dad on his death anniversary a couple years back that says: "Daddy its raining heavily today..." Awwwww

@FleurdeLys101, too much work to keep up with this thread. And I'm pretty much up to date with news. Just reading everyone's post is enough ^_^ but yesterday's activities was too much to keep to myself so I decided to post about our favourite couple. It seems that something will be revealed soon and the ship will unfurl it's sails lol!!!

• Like 11

@amyR055 actually no he was the taller one in all black at first. Check my previous post of Wookie dancing on HC, he was just behind him , he said something to Wookie, Wookie turned to him, give him a high fist with an adorable smile, I can't remember which page was it, it was in the same post of the YouTube link about Wookie playing basketball,  if I find it I'll repost here.

and ya I noticed his eye movement,  I don't understand it like you, but it felt like telling a little lie, he was thinking "what to say now, let's just say yes I call her Noona sometimes",  but he didn't add " sometimes"

@pnaysurfer84 welcome back from the land of lurkers, ChangMin just know how to delurk  you, lol

@FleurdeLys101 I don't think your delulu is really a delulu after all, my head is virtually spinning from all the coincidences

• Like 11

Guest amyR055

@Reemkanabta That is a relief. Because the snippet I watched of that guy looked like he didn't like it when he lost to our namja. I better watched the whole clip. Sometime only watching a part here and there could give you a wrong impression.

But wookie really owned that Happy Camp show. But I don't think I want to see our MY in that show. I don't want to see others chase her around the studio and aimed for her back to take off the tail. LOL

Hopefully wookie has developed a bond with Hans Zhang already so that we are sure there is someone who will look after MY's welfare  fro him when shooting the drama.

Edited by amyR055

Ya @amyR055 they might have talked about PMY at some point, either him or the other one Zhang, told him how was it working with MY, Wookie then would grab the opportunity and advise him on what and what not to do, as a colleague of course,  I need to befriend his interpreter she must know all the juicy details :crazy:

• Like 7

Guest Voilla_amore

he became bold.....becoz mr Bang already attached....so, no way when he enlist, he still not attached......hahaha....remember that we talking about animal kingdom, the alpha male.....qe qe qe

tumblr_nhe8hcQeCk1shsx82o1_250.gifhm.....comfortable huh?

134195419_14302794336881n.jpg

this is he.....

686209c7jw1erjtf1npzpj215o0rs46f.jpg686209c7jw1erjtf3dl7aj215o0rsn4a.jpghe he he.....what do you think ?.....

Guest FleurdeLys101

i'd better sleep now... gud mornyt @All.

I strongly think in a few hours from now,  updates/pucs of Minyoung sshi at the airport .

Safe journey Minyoung sshi! 

​Goodnight! My delulu says to watch out for a certain:

White Audi A7 that would drop MY off at the airport bwwahahaha #delulumetergonehaywire

Guest Voilla_amore

One think for sure.....maybe Wookie just told him not to deep kiss his woman. Coz this actor tend to be over the top while in kiss@ scenes.....

well, for me...I dont want My Minyoungie got kiss the way he always did in his film.....( oops...did I say My Minyoungie...mianhe Wookie yaa.....actually both of you feel like ours to protect from those non appropriate manner...hehehe...we only accept if both of you do it.....)

@ReemKanabta, hahaha! Heck yeah! ChangMin couple sure knows how to pull a delulu shipper back in. Either way, I'm already distracted by a million dramas coming out this summer lol!!! I'm not shipping anyone though, just watching comparable good dramas to no-cliche-and-best-OTP Healer lol!

• Like 7

Guest amyR055

@Voilla_amore That guy I am sure will look good in period costume but a bit skinny. Our namja still looked better. Mianhe for a bias opinion. hehehehe

What...  period drama didn't need deep kiss okay. hahaha

@FleurdeLys101 I don't think that will happen because MY needs to do the official airport walk but I can't promise that she is not in the white Audi right now at this moment enjoying someone favorite hour- at dawn.lol

Edited by amyR055

@FleurdeLys101 it is soo sad about his father. 

If it is true that he is worried about his mother being alone, and thinking that he might go to MS with Bang together...who is going to take care of his mother? I know he has an aunt, but they might be older also. Maybe he will feel better is "somebody with family values" will look after her while he is in MS?

Not saying that he will got public because of that, but if CW is such a good son and value family before anything else, plus he is madly in love, I think he will place his family first. Career second. Then he wouldn't care about going public before MS.

Hope the best for them...and a happy future together.

• Like 8