[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta... it's only almost 7 pm in Seoul. He jumped from under a white sheet already?Hahahahahah

Guest IrisNatalya

@ReemKanabta... it's only almost 7 pm in Seoul. He jumped from under a white sheet already?Hahahahahah

​never mind.. he can still continue later.. ahha:w00t:

Guest IrisNatalya

No Doubt today Our Captain Ji & his lady have fueled this ship with a TURBO POWER..

Look how fast we are sailing... !!! Yeayyyyyyy:D:D

fishm2hnw4.png

It seems that Min Young already caught in Moru Moru island 2 fish out of the 3 Sabo wants them to have... Still need to have one dog (does Zzup count?), 2 cats and to go under the white sheets to make 2 wonderful changmin babies :phew:

• Like 12

Guest amyR055

@OdanKiItha No wonder he was smiling from ear to ear

@ReemKanabta pm me too. I don't want to be left out. Pleaseeeeeeeee.... kekekekkeke

@fyeahjcw and @IrisNatalya... this won't be 50 shades of grey anymore... more into 1001 shades of every colour  on earth....

Ahh my head is spinning... no wonder I see so many colours

Why do I see @fyeahjcw avatar/picture... like both of them are laughing at us? after trolling us. Hhahahhahaha

@ReemKanabta Done pm-ing. Thanks in advanced

Edited by amyR055

Why do I see @fyeahjcw avatar/picture... like both of them are laughing at us? after trolling us. Hhahahhahaha

Maybe that's what they do ahahah :lol: Giving us subtle hints for weeks and then BAM, "take that Moru Moru island reference into your faces ahahahahahahah" They want us to feel like a rainbow xD Ah they're killing me today! */me bouncing everywhere*

• Like 11

Guest charliew

Who can translate his IG comment better than?

수정 오랫만에(x) 오랜만에(o) 제길.. 한글을 사랑하자 창욱아.. 감사합니다:)

this is what mr. google said:

Modified after a long absence (x) for a long time (o) Let love richard simmons .. oh .. thanks :) Hangul changuk

Anyone with kind heart pleaseeee? :)

Guest adniRose

this is crazy.. don't tell me this is only pure coincidence with all these updates.. 

i think his caption is, #It's been a long time  #It's fun 

are these two on a romantic date or something??!! 

omg someone save my sanity!!!calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

ok gtg now, see u guys later.. happy sailing everyone!!

Dear @All,  a few hours ago after our Minyoung sshi posted the moru2 island... my comment was what will Wookie reply to her post..." 

This is neither coincidence nor delulu mind working now for me.   She posted after a long silence with a 'boom' !   He replied immediately #smilefullysatisfied !  #theyretalking :)

...and they're making us part of their sail....

Komowo Wookie and Minyoung sshi!!

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 11

Guest amyR055

@charliew

I think the first time he misspell the word 

수정 오랫만에(x)  Amended oraetmane
오랜만에(o)  The right spelling oraenmane - for long time no see
제길.. 한글을 사랑하자 창욱아... Damm... Let's love Hanguel( Korean writing) Chang Wook-ah ---- he is scolding himself

감사합니다:)  kamsahamnida Thank you

Edited by amyR055

Guest amyR055

@Reemkanabta... Reemmmmmmm totally totally awesome. Kekekekekekeke

Edited by amyR055

Happy 300 (301) page love for our Most Beautiful Couple ChangMin, endless enormous gratitude all ChangMiners-Healerites, for each page of the happiest love and emotions.

I'm proud and I love you all!

Big hugs to all!

rnxtmdm851yv.gif

Many thanks to our ChangMin Couple, every day, in our thoughts and love to them, gives indescribable emotions happy, happy, that, they just eat!

My dear beautiful amazing best ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus-Family, in my opinion, we have never been delulu, our conclusions are based solely on observable evidence verified and the feelings of the heart, our ChangMin really love each other and this is evident began between the two since the Healer!

This is a real sensual chemistry between our JCW and PMY, this powerful synergy of course eventually became love.

I am even more than 100% sure of this, they are happy in their special world, on their island, they defend and protect one another around and just  Healer drama began around the destiny, for JCW and PMY, right now as when -That this  island,that JH and YS were unable to find Healer I am sure they have already found, in real life, and let us remember the words of the wise SJN you need to ask JH and YS, whether they went to the island  for their honeymoon

I do not think after the end of the drama that would be so important to talk about the characters, I'm sure these words have continued this beautiful love story in real life already between JCW and PMY!

Oh how romantic and beautiful it all, we ChangMiners, from around the world have the opportunity to be the happiest shippers most special and beautiful romantic couple ChangMin, all tips from them so beautiful, very subtle hints of the most important sense, the fact that the experience of the heart, not one couple, does not compare, with our ChangMin, in their wisdom, and those gestures, that really is an example to all of how to love beautiful, and special way, just all heart, just for real!

Our wise love birds ChangMin, established absolutely correct personal contact with each other, the contact of these emotional feelings, even earlier, and as a result no doubt between JCW+PMY special love the air right now!

:wub::)

txbfbtuwnzdo.gif

2l07t1mcd0k1.gif

x3pn90jq7rg7.gif

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 7

Guest treasure51

@ReemKanabta please do share that FF. my curiosity is killing me. Lol

@reem, what ff? Share it pliz!!! :tears:

Happy 300 pages, and uri couple celebrate it with us too. 

:wub::wub::wub: (this emoticon is pink too, with loveee)