[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@fyeahjcw Omo that interview, let me highlight the interesting bits.

Q: Healer is so popular in China. Will there be a sequel?

A: I am not too sure but I haven't heard anything about it.

Q: how do you address Park Minyoung while filming? Do you call her Noona?

A: yes, Noona. (He has a strange look on his face here)

Q: you are close?

A: Dae. (Spazz) unfortunately, they did not probe further and he looked like he wanted to avoid answering more about PMY.

at the end.

Q: will you date a fellow entertainer?

A: yes why not?

Q: will you go public?

A: later if it happens, yes, I will go public. (!!!!!!!!!!!)

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 15

@tehlimau OMG!! 

Even if I don't understand Korean, I can clearly see his face and I found him weird indeed when the questions about his "Noona" came up (like he was shy and wanted to avoid the questions about her... kekeke... what do you want to hide so much Wookie? :phew: ) Love his shyness, the smiles and the laughters... This man is like an open book even when he tries to hide things :P 

(Be prepared for some gifs when I get home xD)

• Like 10

Didn't he say in an interview that he would not go public if he was dating someone ? Or are the things mixed up in my head today? xD I know Min Young said that about going public but I'm not sure about Wookie!

Ah so many things to spazz about today, my head is spinning !! :P

• Like 9

i think the Chinese are really Changminers. Note that I am only reading and translating from the Chinese subs. Immediately after the Healer sequel question, the interviewer said she is not really concerned about the sequel but more on Park Minyoung! That's when he looked a bit careful. What kind of question is it, to ask if he calls her Noona on set? I think they wanted to ask more about his relationship with her, and he is stonewalling.

re the last question - different from his previous secret dating answers. Why?!! 

Note this interview has a lot of other similar questions from previous interviews, and he always answers consistently. Like he prefers acting as PBS than SJH, he doesn't get close to people easily, his ideal girl is someone whom he is comfortable with blah blah. When he answers differently, we got to pay attention, right, girls?

@fyeahjcw we need the gifs desperately!!

@reemkanabta I am not too sure about the exact translation, he just says later, if it happens, yes I will go public.

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 11

The video will start at 3'36, right for the questions about his Noona ^^ 

When he answered "Dae... Dae..." at 3'45", look at his face, the way he's smiling, thinking about her :wub: (or maybe just happy he gave a quick answer so that not to reveal too much xD) Anyway, that smile is a killer *-*

@tehlimau So I was right, he answered differently before, right?! If someone has a link to an interview where he said that (that he wouldn't date publicly) that would be very much appreciated ^.^ 

Work is over in 2h so the gifs will come in 3 or 4h ^^

Edited by fyeahjcw
  • Like 10

i think the Chinese are really Changminers. Note that I am only reading and translating from the Chinese subs. Immediately after the Healer sequel question, the interviewer said she is not really concerned about the sequel but more on Park Minyoung! That's when he looked a bit careful. What kind of question is it, to ask if he calls her Noona on set? I think they wanted to ask more about his relationship with her, and he is stonewalling.

re the last question - different from his previous secret dating answers. Why?!! 

Note this interview has a lot of other similar questions from previous interviews, and he always answers consistently. Like he prefers acting as PBS than SJH, he doesn't get close to people easily, his ideal girl is someone whom he is comfortable with blah blah. When he answers differently, we got to pay attention, right, girls?

@fyeahjcw we need the gifs desperately!!

@reemkanabta I am not too sure about the exact translation, he just says later, if it happens, yes I will go public.

​Hahaha, I was asking the same thing, why to ask that, you call her Noona!!, thank you for being Changminers Chinese folks, because of that we could have these kinds of questions and Wookie's careful reaction

@fyeahjcw OMO the look in his eyes  and the lick of the lip *swoon*

I think he always said that he wants to date privately, if I remember, or if @amyR055 have it we will post any link

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 9

Guest Voilla_amore

whoa.....................ladies.....

I just  open this, and suddenly the ship were sailing so fast.

@Reemkanambta : me too....I want to read you ff too....pleasee...

@fyeahjcw : about those gossip, well, I didn't believes it at all, lets say that I knew all news about this ex mk since 2010, she was an opportunist, and wanna be actor and she always love to hanging out with th 'it guy'. well...she made a rumour from gdragon, nikhun...to Lee joon gi, but the hard blow were with Wookie. I knew this something like this  will be happen when she always hanging around with those musical actors bunchs in 2012....well, her 1st debut drama was a big time flop...

aaah... Wookie Sina interview are daebak !!......he said that he will going public,  and it's okay with he fellow entertainer also, he also said that he want his wife both career woman and a housewife. ( I'm sorry that my english were bad, so I cannot do a proper translation for all of you . mianhe.....

Happy Wookie is BACK !!!

티브이데일리 포토pic not mine

Guest Voilla_amore

All the news of him....everywhere...just hit online in Sk....

Ji Chang-wook, "Irma ignore popular!"

Ji Chang-wook, "Shinhan kind gods' of cinema outing -

[Photo] Ji Chang-wook, scion Force Blowout '

Sikh News Photos

hm...rush back after his musical ?....without any makeup ?....only to attend this premiere ?.....he he he... we all knew better....

all pics cr to owner

Happy 300+ pages everyone! Our ship is sailing fast thanks to our ChangMin couple. This is the best ship ever!!:wub:

With regard to Wookie dating privately, from what I understood he said it will depend on the girl he's dating. If the girl is uncomfortable then he would prefer dating privately.

Edited by MyXavienne
  • Like 13

Guest Voilla_amore

704_1630829_965121.jpg

Ji Chang Wook ideal type is one that he can communicates well and comfortable with. And if he have one, he will go public, 

704_1630851_950397.jpg

He still saying everythin as the same, as for his increasing popularity, he still answer that if people recognize him, he doesn't care.....he he he...his stubornness really show in here.....he he he....

704_1630850_577203.jpg

I don't think people would dare to approach him, if he show his displeasure intense stare......

all pics cr to owner

Guest Eileen531

Happy 300 pages Changminers........I have been skimming the pages to stay up to date but will have to stop here at 300 since I need to drive back home this morning from the Graduation.  Thanks to everyone who wished my daughter well and me too. lol.  My youngest is finished college......well sort of as she is continuing on.......but yay for it anyway. lol 

I didn't see how the whole immature thing came about but it can be said by someone I forget who (avi1003) how different he looks now after Healer and leading up to it. How about when they were together introducing the DVD/BlueRay, he was very alpha male there........maybe the immature is from his aegyo which makes anyone appear immature (well to me).  But yeah, it's whatever. lolol

So @ReemKanabta, you are joking he didn't take the train back to Seoul like every other time after a musical............so Jcw returned from China and we learned Minyoung returned from Thailand with her friend and their mothers, then he goes to a friends promotion for sunglasses but he is local. Then he has a premiere for his friend and Minyoung is leaving tomorrow......they have been bouncing back and forth recently.  Can't wait to get home and catch up with the rest. Try not to spaz too fast......without me. On my!

Guest Voilla_amore

@MyXavienne : maybe someone were already gave her blessing.............whoa...too many happy news, makes me dizzy....we are in delulu Ship .....

This news already makes us in a wreck bubly happiness.....if they go public, and announce their engagement....I'm sure...we all faintin on the spot....

Yaa....Chinggu.....we have to prepares. If they getting engages, surely we will sending a flowers or a Fish ( 2 ? ) or 1 dog or 1 cat ?......

Guest amyR055

@Reemkanabta I don't have a full article for that dating but I did save this excerpt - credit towhoever translated the article-

"Ji chang wook expressed in  of the interviews

'The reason love relationship is not being exposed? It is because I am good at dating in secret.

' I feel that artists opening up on dating status is not conducive towards actresses, hence considering actresses, there's a need not too reveal dating status."

I saved this part because it was interesting that he answered the question from the actress point of view. In other words, he was sort of admitting most probably my-going-to-be-girlfriend- really-soon is an actress.  I am protecting her from the malicious netizen. It happened to her once. I am not letting the same thing happened to her again. I'll protect her.  But then at that time I was really sure and confirmed that was my delulu talking because that interview was very early. Not much hint from them yet. Only the explosive chemistry and synergy.

Don't shoot me - but I think his previous dating didn't turn into big news because he was out of their radars at that time. People know he is an actor but not many took interest about him yet at that time. That probably why he could date freely.

@Voilla_amore This is totally daebak. It screams Min Young.  Who else  loves cooking, wants to get married and have kids and at the same time want to keep on acting even after 35 yrs old -  a mother or wife role. She didn't even hesitate to take time off if she thinks it is necessary.

"aaah... Wookie Sina interview are daebak !!......he said that he will going public,  and it's okay with he fellow entertainer also, he also said that he want his wife both career woman and a housewife. ( I'm sorry that my english were bad, so I cannot do a proper translation for all of you . mianhe....."

@Eileen531 That was so true. For that commentary he was really showing his alpha male side. Even his body next to MY looked so huge. You know when the male species are trying to attract and  show off to the female species. They literally and physically expanded their size.

Edited by amyR055

@amyR055 thank you for these excerpts <3 Chang Wook is a really considerate man, always thinking about the well-being of others before his own. :wub:

[sina Interview] When asked if he has ever thought of learning Chinese, Cookie Wookie's answer is : "Now it's time to learn a little".... 

"Now..." ? Do you plan on going to China in the next few weeks ? :phew:

:P

• Like 12

Guest charliew

@Reemkanabta I don't have a full article for that dating but I did save this excerpt - credit towhoever translated the article-

I saved this part because it was interesting that he answered the question from the actress point of view. In other words, he was sort of admitting most probably my-going-to-be-girlfriend- really-soon is an actress.  I am protecting her from the malicious netizen. It happened to her once. I am not letting the same thing happened to her again. I'll protect her.  But then at that time I was really sure and confirmed that was my delulu talking because that interview was very early. Not much hint from them yet. Only the explosive chemistry and synergy.

Hidden Content

@Voilla_amore This is totally daebak. It screams Min Young.  Who else  loves cooking, wants to get married and have kids and at the same time want to keep on acting even after 35 yrs old -  a mother or wife role. She didn't even hesitate to take time off if she thinks it is necessary.

"aaah... Wookie Sina interview are daebak !!......he said that he will going public,  and it's okay with he fellow entertainer also, he also said that he want his wife both career woman and a housewife. ( I'm sorry that my english were bad, so I cannot do a proper translation for all of you . mianhe....."

@Eileen531 That was so true. For that commentary he was really showing his alpha male side. Even his body next to MY looked so huge. You know when the male species are trying to attract and  show off to the female species. They literally and physically expanded their size.

Going public now? Instead of dating secretly??  

hhhmmm why changed? Is it probably after a long discussion with Samchun JYT?? or after the bad rumor with Ms. Ex-K he thought its better for going public? after all he is more concern with MY's heart than his fame of course.

@all Chang Miners and Healerites Happy 300+ pages!!!

I have been reading and enjoying all your posts…cannot be away for too long. Thank you all that kept spazzing even when the wind was stalled for a while during this change of soompi house. Thank specially to @Raemkanabta and @tehliman @Ahpheng @AnsOlga who kept the thread moving.

I think MY felt that the wind was diminishing a bit and there were some doubts surfacing again, and she sent a strong wind to push the ship to keep sailing smoothly. Now there are not doubts that they are in a relationship. Also she did this after leaving to another project, so the ship and people will not forget about Healer while she is away.

There could not be such as “many coincidences” from his IG in Thailand and her favorite song, to posting IGs at the same time with hearts emoticons (never seen before in their posts), to his IG with his white sheets bed and MoruMoru. Then her IG with reference to MoruMoru island...

Oh! When I saw that…I asked myself if they are getting ready to say something? Then his latest IG after hers. He typed #long time no see...or not kissed? Thank you...for what? For a nice dinner...or for a great time?...

Now the translations of his interview show a softening of his answers about dating. He said before he wouldn’t go public. Maybe they are not scared of antis anymore because their fans from China like them as a couple?

Well they better release the Healer DVD soon, or they are going to have to shoot AGAIN another REAL commentary to “talk about the true feelings they had while filming EACH scene.” Oh that would be a millions copies sold out…

When the heart is flowing with love…it cannot be contained…it just overflows with emotions and the person cannot control it. So something is going on in the area of “going public or not”.

So Wookie met MY’s new partner in China? I wonder what he thought.:sweatingbullets:

Happy Sailing to everyone!:wub:

Edited by zenit
  • Like 10

Hi every body,what a beautiful and breezy day due to hearing such a happy news and must congratulate you fellows on this inspiring hints and clues from uri changmin.

about the recent interview of uri chang wook i feel this man and his thoughts totally changed cuz you can clearly see there is a huge difference between his answers in these interviews before and after healer and compare this two interviews together:

like here in the recent interview he said:(thanks @tehlimau for translating)

Q: will you date a fellow entertainer?

A: yes why not?

Q: will you go public?

A: later if it happens, yes, I will go public. (!!!!!!!!!!!)

and now notice this part of his interview that related to July 18, 2014 and before healer and his opinion about dating a celebrity or fellow entertainer.

“As there are many men and women on this earth, I don’t think there are many who will be coming just for me. That’s why dating is even harder. Actually, the lack of time is the biggest problem. We can’t see each other often and my life runs on an irregular schedule. Even if she is understanding, I think I dislike it? (Q: What if you date a celebrity?) That’s even more impossible, because both will be equally busy. If two people are physically apart, the heart will also grow apart. I think ordinary love is like that. The kind of love in dramas is a fantasy.”

source: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/07/18/interview-the-star-ji-chang-wook-a-fantasy-like-romance-is-that-possible-in-reality/

here is his speech in press conference of healer about dating:

Ji Chang Wook also touched on the topic of scandals and dating. He said, “I try my best to be careful about scandals. Living as a human, it is difficult not to fall in love. I’ve definitely fallen in love before and it’s not like I’ve not had girlfriends before. I think meeting up quietly will reduce the inconvenience for both of us.”

“In fact, this is a job that does not allow me to meet anyone comfortably. It is better to meet up carefully and quietly. Although I do not know how my heart will change in the future, for now I think it is good to meet up quietly.”

source: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/05/drama-healer-press-conference-interview/

• Like 10

Brilliant @saeedeh! @amyR055! Thanks for helping us look through his old interviews! Yes we have seen a significant number of changes over Wookie between last year before Healer to after Healer. Some things stay the same, but those relating to love, his increasing manliness, unless one is blind it is quite hard not to see his transformation. Power of love ladies!!! ❤️

Too much spazzing today, will try to turn in early so as to do more Jap tmr as well as catch up. And think what ff to write next. Now I have even more impetus to complete their love story. 

Carry on the party, I am sure it will be hopping again once @fyeahjcw gifs come out. Hehehe.

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 11