[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest IrisNatalya

@all this thread is on fire after PMY's update & I think everyone here have the same reaction and is still smiling until now :wub:

​yeah. all the goodies is so juicy to be ignored...  . i can't help myself from smiling & grinning now.. its too obvious i'm not doing my work.. i'd better cover up from my boss else i'll be caught red handed lurking here....:D:D

@reemkanabta I think you should share your man on a mission secret ff with those who are of age here. Lol. Cannot be more appropriate at this time when we are all so happily spazzing. Everyone is coming out to party, ya? Happy 300 pages in advance, going for dinner soon - I have my house puppy to pacify. Have fun lovelies, I will check back soon. 

Oh my poor Japanese!!!!

• Like 7

@seinhi Didn't know that, thanks for the info!  This means a lot of videos and pics tonight! YEAH! Let's hope he will post on IG and weibo then! And maybe tonight we'll have a post with a beautiful hashtag #가지마 (#Kajima #don'tgo) ahah #delulumuch :P

Ah I like that when the thread is on fire :P :w00t:

@luvspartace @labyrinth525 :  as Min Young said... "Paradise" :wub:

• Like 7

​yeah. all the goodies is so juicy to be ignored...  . i can't help myself from smiling & grinning now.. its too obvious i'm not doing my work.. i'd better cover up from my boss else i'll be caught red handed lurking here....:D:D

@IrisNatalya we're on the same situation LOLs people passing by are looking at me as if I'm crazy smiling alone on my desk  :D

• Like 6

@fyeahjcw  just staring at your UN now and can't help not to laugh at these two laughing :) 

My thoughts went to straight to a 'wedding' scene LOLssss   Aren't they really so meant for each other?  Started by winning couple of the year award means something  @again, my word 'something)

• Like 6

@reemkanabta I think you should share your man on a mission secret ff with those who are of age here. Lol. Cannot be more appropriate at this time when we are all so happily spazzing. Everyone is coming out to party, ya? Happy 300 pages in advance, going for dinner soon - I have my house puppy to pacify. Have fun lovelies, I will check back soon. 

Oh my poor Japanese!!!!

​Lol @tehlimau, it really fits the mood with all the spazzing

Ok everyone who likes me to share my secret FF, PM me your e-mail, and a copy of you ID (kidding) we're all above 18 here right!!  

• Like 9

Guest FleurdeLys101

Omo I have to force myself to sleep now. Happy spazzin y'all. Enjoy dinner with your hubby @tehlimau 

@fyeahjcw Did u notice how Wookie trolled you yesterday by not wearing a cap? Someone must have alerted him about your meme. #delulumeteronred 

@ReemKanabta you FF writer now too? Hahaha

@seinhi Didn't know that, thanks for the info!  This means a lot of videos and pics tonight! YEAH! Let's hope he will post on IG and weibo then! And maybe tonight we'll have a post with a beautiful hashtag #가지마 (#Kajima #don'tgo) ahah #delulumuch :P

Ah I like that when the thread is on fire :P :w00t:

@luvspartace @labyrinth525 :  as Min Young said... "Paradise" :wub:

@fyeahjcw we're all in delulu right now. 

• Like 6

@FleurdeLys101 ikr!! the boy was teasing me in his Healer-mode-activated "I'm wearing a hoodie, I won't let you see my cap" xD I was so prepared to use my CSI skills, ah Wookie you killed me (I found that so funny to be honest!! Like you point out, I wondered if someone informed him ahahah #delulumeterexploded :P )

@ReemKanabta oh yes please! a juicy changmin FF *-* 

Edit: HAPPY 300!!!! :w00t:

Edited by fyeahjcw
  • Like 10

Guest amyR055

My oh my... am I dreaming? If this is dream, I better continue sleeping. Even my dream is a delulu dream now?

Are MY declaring to her namja... don't worry even if she is shooting Chinese drama with three heroes, he is her hero in her heart.

That is a very bold move minyoungie.  hats off to you. Luv u for being brave.

Ahhh even his ig update he can't hide his happiness

Hello#Long time no see#movie theater#interesting

Edited by amyR055