[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@OdankItha ,  just kidding: talking about "something happened" and "synergy", maybe dispatch is the first one who noticed them in the press conference. xD

cr.dispatchsns

Edited by dandelionjd

@ReemKanabta, I'm always here reading the ChangMin thread on and off because I've been busy these past couple of weeks with personal life stuff. I'm also watching other dramas but keeping myself updated with everyone's post here about their ChangMin observations. I do wish that the two love birds will update their IG's with their current faces though. 

Here's to hoping for news about uri couples new projects. 

pic source : DC

@ReemKanabta ChangMin is your first RL shipping huh? I was shipping Kate and Jack in Lost but didn't watch GG. Love the delulu thought of MY counting his moles...:D for US! To answer your question about Wookie bending so low and near to the fan, I would probably FAINT or grab him for a hug, so you see....I can't meet him in person, it will be a total disaster! 

@pnaysurfer84 you're welcome, always happy that you're entertained. 

@avi1003_stv Aigoo, you got me mixed up with someone else dear. That comic of JCW blurting out PMY's names 3 times when he was put on lie detector, it was not my comic, someone else deserved the honour of making you LOL for days and even now when you thinking about it. Dunno who is comic creator though.  Agree with you on the MC's outfit on Sohu.com, but she did ask the right questions which we are thankful for. 

@HanaSakura0212 yes, can't wait for the goodies from the DVD set, I did not order one and can't wait for the chinggus here to share them , then yes, I will surely be inspired to make more C Strips. 

@mellinadear good to see you here IG chinggu

Edited by Ahpheng

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta  @OdankItha 

This is the article that talked about how both of them became talk of the town because of their super friendly communication during the press conference. The article talked how JCW lavishly complimented PMY  as beautiful , adorable and how perfect PMY as CYS.Also how happy he is filming with PMY That's the gist of the article. I can't translate word by word since my hangul is still elementary stage.

지창욱, 박민영과 묘한 핑크빛 형성한 제작발표회 눈길 ' 타나?'

지창욱 박민영. 제공 | KBS

지창욱

[스포츠서울] 배우 지창욱과 박민영이 서로를 향한 훈훈한 칭찬을 눈길을 끌고 있다.

지난해 12 서울 강남구 역삼동의 웨딩홀에서 열린 KBS 2TV '힐러' 제작발표회에는 배우 박민영과 지창욱 등이 참석해 자리를 빛냈다.

이날 자리에서 지창욱은 박민영에 대해 "박민영은 정말 예쁘다. 지금 하고 있는 캐릭터와 어울리는 같다" "(캐릭터를) 사랑스럽고 귀엽고 예쁘게 표현하다.

그래서 박민영과 촬영하면 기분이 좋다" 칭찬했다.

이에 박민영은 "지창욱이 몸을 던져서 열심히 주니 캐릭터 몰입도 쉽고 상대역에도 수월하게 빠져 들었다" "워낙 잘생기고 눈빛이 깊어서 저절로 몰입하게 하는 좋은 배우"라고 화답했다.

지창욱에 네티즌들은 "지창욱, 썸타나", "지창욱, 어울린다", "지창욱, 잘생겼다", "지창욱, 점점 잘생겨진다", "지창욱, 멋져", "지창욱, 앞으로가 기대돼", "지창욱, 대박" 등의 반응을 보였다.

한편, 지창욱. 최근 인기리에 종영한 KBS 2TV '힐러'에서 서정후 역을 맡아 열연을 펼쳤다.

장우영기자 news@sportsseoul.com

That  elbow nudging between them must be really a lot during the uncut interview because after the Healer interview segment when they are back to the studio, the main MC for Entertainment Weekly playfully started to nudge his partner too. Must be the effect from watching JCW and PMY in the interview. Maybe the subtitle there can apply to them too. Probably MY was asking JCW to come to his senses and stop praising her too much. Maybe JCW replied ' but it is true that you're lovable and  pretty". Hahahaha

This was  around 16:39 for Entertainment Weekly Healer Interview

@OdankItha  That dispatch video title - What is this drink? The flavor must be weird because JCW even said 'What's this?'.

It's strange that Dispatch purposely made this video. Hopefully they are not documenting and watching these two like a hawk. They did that once to MY, hopefully this time they have the decency to let her let the cat out of the bag in her own sweet time. No interference from them.

Edited by amyR055

(2014) Interview eNews 24-The blessed gift of the name Ji Chang Wook… from “Ji Chan Wook’s Kitchen”

“Q: You have yet to experience such pure romantic love?
A: I think it’s not easy. You have to put aside your work and look at that person only, so it’s not easy“I think it’s difficult to meet such a person.

think all men are the same. If there is a girl they like, they wouldn’t look at other women. Although I don’t know if the same can be said when there is a change of heart. The love that appears in dramas is actually not easy in reality.”

(2014) Taken from The Star-Ji Chang Wook…”A fantasy-like romance, is that possible in reality?”

“Ji Chang Wook’s frank response to this question is that Ta Hwan’s love is a fantasy that does not exist in reality and he thinks that undying love is impossible.” 

“When I was acting as Ta Hwan, I felt envious. Although I also wish to love like that in reality, I wondered if I will have such a woman, and if a woman whom I want to give my all to ever appears, I wonder if my life will still be normal.”

(May 2015) Last SOHU interview translations posted today by sia3…Ji Chan Wook soompi (2015)

“To be honest, I haven't thought about marriage. I think it has nothing to do with age, when you find the love of your life, that's the age best for marriage isn't it?”

Well, from his 2014 interviews he seemed not to know that it was even possible to find “the love of your life”…you can see all the negative words he used…BUT in this last interview he is talking about “the love of your life”…and that it has nothing to do with age when to get marry…using positive words in a positive way. Even nothing, which is a negative word, is used in a positive way. Isn’t this contradictory? Or he already found his love and knows that it is possible?

When answering: “That is the best age for marriage, isn’t it?” Is he saying or asking? He wants to be reassured of that thinking to be right?

An answer from someone who is single…and not even thinking about marriage: 

To be honest, I do not have a girlfriend, and I have not thought about marriage. 

Delulu, delulu...Too much analizing isn't it?B|B|

chingus - here's part 2 of the healer photobook (episodes 11 to 20) ... if you have any thoughts on healer you would like to share particularly on photos from episodes 14 to 20, i would greatly appreciate it.  i was hoping that soompi would be up and running yesterday to get more healerites insights but still not available :-(  so whatever you can contribute would be appreciated!  please PM me with these thoughts or side remarks soon... photos have been set already but may need some tweaking ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30sZjkPVey0SkFDM0VBRXRIVk0/view?usp=sharing

as i was working on the photobook, i was in awe with the powerhouse cast from the leads to the supporting cast.  everyone did an excellent job to come up with an unforgettable drama ... YJT as we all know is a seasoned actor but as i was looking through his wide range of emotions as KMH i was floored! ... his acting is so deep and not over the top ... JCW and PMY did phenomenal as well ... i also love the chemistry not only between the OTP but you can sense this even with the rest of the cast ... it seems that everyone had a good time while filming and could be that happiness from JCW and PMY (and they themselves expressed this during their interviews ... I am not in a delulu state) rubbed on to the cast and crew therefore promoting a happy and positive atmosphere ... 

@tianashi @Eileen531 if that day comes to reality (delulu on), i hope this photobook would remind them of how their love story started :-) ... 

@amyR055 and all who liked the photobook - thanks for the appreciation ... i actually enjoyed putting this together ... i wish i had higher resolution pictures and more time to work on this but i am satisfied with the output so far ... rather than watch all 20 episodes, this keepsake gives the best scenes loved by healerites all in one package  ... 

Edited by cmoirae2

To @amyR055 very useful info and inference. I have been searching the Healer press con videos and there are several ones from Ynews, Star News etc all unsub, and all slightly different. Too bad I do not understand Korean except the most basic - it would be interesting to get a fuller picture of what went on.

to @zenit great analysis on his choice of words and language! Just like body language, what he chooses to say or not say will tell us his existing mentality. Certainly food for thought.

to @Ahpheng speaking from personal experience of having met KSH and held his hand, you will feel close to fainting, and if JCW stares so deeply in my eyes, I will ask him to marry me probably. Never mind I am already married. Lol. And I lURVE that DC pic you posted. Is that a bts pic? PMY was looking straight at the camera. Gives me the feels, like they just came off from er-hem, the pages of White Sheets. :D

to @cmoirae2 I offer you my opinion on Episode 15: I died, flew to heaven and back, in the first 7 minutes of Episode 15. Best OTP sequence in my 15 years of kdrama watching.

@odankitha and @dandelionjd - keep those analysis coming. Need more info for future fics!!!

Edited by tehlimau

@tehlimau speaking about white sheet. U made my gray mind comeback.. Will u not make another gray fics again?? After the hot kitchen kiss, nothing happen to JH and YS??? As we know after that she changed her clothes. Do u think JH will let her just changed without take advantage??? Edited by OdankItha

haha nice one @tehlimau - i'll add this to one of the pages :-)  you've heard of ovaries exploding and scattered bodies in soompi after episode 15 ... chingus another request - trying to divide and conquer here ... i have the following titles for episodes 11 to 20 - 

i try to align the titles to songs that describes the episode - if you remember i had solicited song recommendations awhile ago ... thanks for your contributions.  those will also end up in the CD that will come with the photobook in addition to songs that are titles of each episode.  if you have suggestions for ep 14, 18 and 19 i would appreciate it ... my brain is getting fried ... i feel like an editor of a magazine going through all material and editing it ... good thing i am just doing this as a hobby ...  i'll probably have another one for changmin (note not jung ho and young shin) that consolidates all interviews and photos from real life ... haha ... i'll take a breather first and probably spend time on this after my trip ... i'd like to consolidate all those interviews in one place :-)

ep 20  - nothing's gonna stop us now

ep 19 - ? please suggest

ep 18 - ? please suggest

ep 17 - here comes the sun (beatles)

ep 16 - let's stay together (al green)

ep 15 - here, there and everywhere (beatles)

ep 14 - ? please suggest

ep 13 - east or west (i am going to change this) - what do you think of west end girls by petshop boys?

ep 12 - all i want is to feel this way (toad the wet sprocket)

ep 11 - i want to hold your hand (beatles)

weird why does soompi reorganize your spoiler post after it has been posted?  should we start thinking backwards when posting a spoiler ... haha ..

Edited by cmoirae2

Guest Eileen531

@amyR055,  the MC for Entertainment Weekly who is doing the nudging is also a popular actor, Shin Hyun-joon. I watched one of their interviews they did with Pmy about Healer and afterwards he said, he attends the same hail salon as Ji Chang Wook so he would ask him about it. It being the drama. lol  

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners Chingus- Family!
Good evening,I hope you are very well spent your day, I hope the day was happy and successful, is still as always in the thread ChangMin just incredible aura of love from all the wonderful people here, for the most beautiful of our favorite ChangMin Couple!
Since there are new updates from our wise handsome JCW, then after a few hours or tomorrow will necessarily be updated by our beautiful goddess PMY, we remember well, a special unique synergy always have our sweet ChangMin with each other, and this Couple always feel each other even at a distance,because a great intuition, is what is most important, in a couple, with the signs of the zodiac CANCER+ FISH=Perfect True,Beautiful,Most Sensual JCW+PMY~CHANGMIN COUPLE
For the good mood again a beautiful work of Chinese ChangMiners, good Chinese fans really much love, sweet ChangMin Couple, so huge thanks to them, we, ChangMiners, from all over the world, really appreciate everything, they do for our playful birds love ChangMin!Let them know that, ChangMiners from around the world, too, love them, in response
 for all the kindness, beauty and protection for Our ChangMin!Low bow to them for everything!

All big, warm hug with lots of love, gratitude, admiration for each of you wonderful Chingus here,in thread ChangMin!

myg45j03g682.gif

b5865uyk8nun.jpg

huqzw8to8u49.jpg

Cr:Baidu Chinese/Tracy

The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them and the most beautiful, the true feelings of all, what I would say it's just a feeling heart...

Girl whose heart can connect with my is the most attractive!-Ji Chang Wook (Ming Weekly’s 40 Questions and Answers, November 2014):wub::)

s65kdsp4kuzo.jpgCr:WEIBO/CR:ChangMin Couple Facebook

Each deep sigh I let out, it gets revealed
The person I engraved in my eyes because I miss you so much
Because of you, because of you
I used the word love for the first time(Just – Because of You Ost 5 Healer)

ol56cw6su6yv.gif

iw9qpbd8bmlv.jpg

Amazing ChangMiners Very sweet beautiful, romantic, dream all about our very real, sensual, especially ChangMin Couple, love this BTS(BTS romantic scene with 4 episode Healer)Healer ChangMin, so gentle, so unforgettable moments and incredible how fast our Changwook+MinYoung closer to each other even slept next to each other is not In spite of all the cameras around them,I'm sure that's exactly what a warm feeling when all your heart, you can feel close to your special, reliable person, one that is destined for you, BTS is very important, and for good reason, it seems to me that this offscreen BTS, became ost cover 5 Healer, special magic in this picture, but for me each BTS ChangMin, special magic and magnetism of JCW and PMY attraction to each other, always even through the laptop screen feels, I love and cherish each BTS Our Uri CHANGMIN I am sure that after the DVD, we'll have ChangMiners even more unforgettable, real, beautiful moments ChangMin, which will show even more clearly to all the special love JCW and PMY, that they have for each other,and in this case, I personally no doubt that ChangMin This Love!
In my opinion it is absolutely clear that our ChangWook+MinYoung = just destined for each other!

bg7w69rdv7sx.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 1

@OdankItha hahaha, White Sheets 3?! Of course there will be plenty more action after that hug and the kiss, although, poor YS, give that girl a rest, JH, you animal!!! More than 6 times in less than 24 hrs boggles my mind actually. ;) 

it takes a lot out of me to write rated stuff, I may have a smutty mind but I blush when I wrote WS 2 - and I will prob need to expand my vocabulary in that area to make the next rated fic "interesting". I have actually a slightly grey scene in my Healer 2.0 episode 5, which I left hanging half written because I was so consumed by the shipper fics. Too many stories, too little time. As usual, inspiration is needed before I start writing anything!

Guest charliew

@OdankItha ,  just kidding: talking about "something happened" and "synergy", maybe dispatch is the first one who noticed them in the press conference. xD

dispatchsns

​Yes.. they did, that's why they made the video ;)

Guest charliew

I'm loving it @tehlimau, so they were talking about that !!! :wub:

Ya that mystery still unsolved (regarding the elbowing), he was saying something (I really really need to know what) and she protested by giving him the elbow, and proceeded to explain something to the reporter (but when their eyes met, why do I see fireworks shooting through the roof, in this millisecond)

​I wonder about this one too.. I dont recall anyone ever posted what he was saying... Where is our CSI??

@hanasakura0212 thanks dear :) Hope we all can get DVD early June and this thread will be on fire!!! 

Happy shipping everybody!

Edited by charliew

Guest HanaSakura0212

Kamsa Hamnida, minna-san (yeorobun)..I'm happy to be one of you guys

Me too..I really really want to know what they are talking about..but I think Entertaiment Weekly just show that short clip (that elbowing thing)..huhu :(..and then proceed with something else..Wae?? Wae?? Just finished 6 episodes, and they are like that already..9_9:x:x..What will happened at the end of the drama?? I think you all know..B|B|..and @tehlimau just make you all imagined it, right?? DAEBAK *thumbs up*

Guest amyR055

@pnaysurfer84 opss someone cannot sleep or not planning to sleep  tonight. On date at Han river?

If I'm not mistaken the caption - Sleep not going to happen tonight/ not planning to sleep tonight. # Han River # Cruiser Board/Skate Board

@Eileen531 Yes he is quite a famous actor right but I can never remember his name. Thank You.

Edited by amyR055

Guest HanaSakura0212

Woww @pnaysurfer84 you're so fast..I almost went to sleep because it passed sleep time already here (for more accurate, it's already 2.45 am)..but after refreshed this thread again and again, I saw your post and I immediately sign in to my IG to check his update..:x

@amyR055 *thumbs up* good translation..Why JCW cannot sleep?? Thinking of someone special?? Good night, oppa...have a nice/chat/kakao/dream with PMY-sshi

I think JCW is definitely lurks in this thread..B|;)..just a moment ago we mentioned about we want a real update from uri ChangMin and ta-da, JCW just updated his IG..