[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@OdankItha I think it's South Korea

Yes dear.. I mean SK are refer to whom.. The SK netizen or their fans or the media..

@Eileen531 no doubt.. Healer really had big impact to his popularity. I watched EK too.. But from the comments I read not everyone love his character. Meanwhile Healer give him a perfect character. So everybody love him.

@tehlimau agree with u who can resist this lovely boy. Even married woman like us feel like a teen girl everytime we talk about him. Cute and sexy.. Yummy..

Edited by OdankItha

Watching @ReemKanabta gif,I couldn't stand to comment... How can he is so cute,adorable,boyish,innocent... Park Bong Soo style... Awww,I want to pinch his cheek too... Pengen cubit itu pipi!!!  Park Bong So,pogo sipoyo!!!  Miss you Bong Sookie!!! :wub: :) When Wookie admitted that he tend to like Park Bong Soo,yes,I saw Bong Soo style in him...

Well,the translator seemed knowing something about them... From her smile,looked she know their relationship... I remembered when Wookie buy bag/clutch for someone in his previous visit to China,she also accompanied Wookie shopping... So,she know for whom Wookie bought that bag/clutch...

Edited by siptiamari

JCW SOHU IV - "I've been listening to and singing ALOT of Kim Gwang Seok's songs..if i were to sing a line.. eojeneun halujong-il-biga naelyeoss-eo,janghage naelyeoanj-eun meonji-sailo"

Though i Loved You (Kim Gwang Seok)                   

Yesterday rain fell from morning til night

Descending in thick cloud through the dust

Your delicate voice that filled my ears

Vanished into the rain

Sometimes I will shed tears longing for you

Sometimes my heart will twinge* with loneliness

Though I loved you Though I loved you

I was just only able to look at you from afar

Unable to come close

Though I wanted to remain close by your side

I had no choice but to leave

Though I loved you

Sometimes I will shed tears longing for you

Sometimes my heart will twinge with loneliness

Though I loved you Though I loved you

I  was just only able to look at you from afar

Unable to come close

Though I wanted to remain close by your side

I had no choice but to leave

Though I loved you

Though I loved you

CEWG0VJUgAAuSpL.jpg

a man can miss his girlfriend, can't he?

Guest HanaSakura0212

@tehlimau there is no other words to describe your FF..:wub::wub: DAEBAK!! *thumbs up* *thumbs up*

@tehlimau I think you are like Jean in X-men..haha..one of her powers is she can read someone else mind.. ;);)..it's like you are reading JCW's mind perfectly..(Scott and Jean is my favourite in X-men *more prefer cartoon actually*) :)

Guest Eileen531

Wow @reyko, he did sing the lines from a song but I would never know which one. Thanks for sharing the lines of the one he sang for Sohu TV.  What lyrics and so sad too.  He is longing for her already, as she is probably busy busy.  :/

@tehlimau i've always loved reading your FFs! but this prologue series is absolutely cute! maybe because its so nice to think about how they actually started seeing each other. i mean what it actually felt like for them, like was there attraction at the outset, how shy was our CW and how careful was MY...  the initial prologue was crafted so well (love the details like his Omma fangirling because she loves SJN, him loving her long hair, and Chigu thinking he had more chemistry with men than his former leading ladies :D  ) that when  i read "the end" i actually groaned. i so wanted to turn a page/click my mouse to find the next chapter waiting for me. so thank you so much for being quick about prologue2. it didn't disappoint and i especially liked the part that showed the even when they were talking about work, they will go to major lengths to keep the conversation going and why would you do that if you're not interested in your kakao-mate?? and now i'm waiting for prologue 3... i suppose with MY's point of view this time. oh sorry, no pressure, i'll just be quietly anticipating. 9_9

@ReemKanabta  i saw that photo you shared under 2 spoilers and with the not for the innocent warning... ah, naughty, naughty but definitely agree MY is one lucky girl and if she does have him now, i pray she doesn't let go because he is one hot specimen of a guy who's also dorky and cute... and plus his other wonderful traits of course. 

Hi guys, life is kinda crazy right now (my work is taking all my time) so I'm just passing by to read all your wonderful posts. And I just want to tell all of you that... I LOVE YOU!! This thread is more than daebak!! :x Seriously, between the insightful posts, we have the great c-strips from @Ahpheng, the amazing stories of @tehlimau, videos, gifs ( @ReemKanabta, keep on doing gifs, they're great!!) This thread is kinda awesome!! I don't know if in the other threads there is this kind of variety!! So thumbs up to all of us!! (sometimes it's nice to greet ourselves xD) :P And thank you for keeping a great atmosphere here, the Changminers are wonderful fans <3

@tehlimau : I read something you posted a few pages back...

My fear is I have to rewrite the whole damn thing when the DVD comes out and my scenarios are incorrect. :( but that is what fiction is all about right?! 

(and I wanted to tell you this...)

​Yes buuuut... Imagine that the FF you write is correct, imagine how happy you (and us!) will be when watching the DVD!! :x This is a risk to take but it's really worth it! And... if nothing happens in the DVD (that won't happen for sure but let's be cautious, we never know ahah), we will have your FF to read again and again! So either way, it will be a win-win situation :P

Thanks again for your wonderful last story, I imagined Wookie so well, kakaotalking in his sofa (like the way he did in Healer *-*) Chi Gu's messages were daebak xD I love the funny touch you always add in your stories, you're really a great writer <3 

To all, have a good day !! It's midnight here in France and I'm going to bed!! See you very soon with gifs and maybe other edits! ^_^ Take care <3

Early good morning yeorobun!! I have an all day workshop to attend today so probably won't be as active today but will try to steal some lurking time.

Looks like you guys like the Kakao Talking story very much! Quick shoutout to @tianashi @OdankItha @HanaSakura0212 (no seriously not an X-Man, i wish!) @fyeahjcw (yes should the cute belly pic of Jungoo in my fic) @Mauve thanks for letting me know which parts you enjoyed - wookie says he falls in love while talking, it is important to show their slow progress in falling in love, right? I havent thought about the possibility of a Prologue 3, but now that you mention it... I will see how I can work it out. :)

And i saw someone reading my fic from South Korea!! Anyone of you? Or could it be our ChangMin? Delusional much,  lol.

Happy Friday Everyone! Chat Later!  ;) 

@tehlimau : Omg! As usual, your fanfics are amazingly written. It seem so real and how i wish that really happened to them... Btw, will you be continuing the Healer fanfic - the alpha & omega? Hahaha, I'm waiting for the next instalment. I want to see how you make Healer 2.0 take down the bad guys, and i want healer baby! :D 

Too busy with RL. Haven't really comment or post anything, but I'm trying my best to read all the post!! HEHE :D 

I have yet to move on from Healer even though I am watching other dramas now. BUT nothing beat Healer and our couple! :wub:

Oh. Any idea when the Soompi forum will be ready? I can't want to use back the other version and I miss seeing Healerites under my username. And I look forward to see our new colour!!! 

Edited by AshleyChia

Hi good afternoon all my fellows shippers,

Enjoy reading all your thoughts and comments. Though we in draught of uri couple news but the captain is around looking gorgeous even without a good night sleep ( mmmmm ...i wonder what's his secret :P)

@ReemKanabta ...saw him displaying his talent in backflip in other interviews as well. he wasn't shy to share that ( errrrr ..who says he's shy ), omo those who able to do that must have a STRONG hand right.B| Thanks for sharing the gif on ep.19, i miss on that one, must be because i was tooo ooozinggg on the coupling thing and silly park bongsu thus missing out on his physical movement. excellent csi chingguya

and luv luv luv on your gifs during the sohu interview ( how i wish i am able to produce one but i am no IT expert, need to rely on you guys to see those wonderful gifs )... omoo how cute he was. yes, just like the emcee was saying, i feels like to pinch parkbongsu cheeck right there and then. and not only that, a tight hug too ..hahahahhaha

yes.. they are wayyyyyy too cautious on appearing together after healer. if the reason being to saveguard their romance, ok we support them... errrr but my greedy side say give us at least ONCE hahahahha. the other thing is Why why why only jcw on the front while promoting Healer here and there. why whyyy where are the rest of the cast >:(>:(

@reyko dear, thanks for sharing those lyrics .. feeling of longing, feeling lonely, owh so much feeling

@tehlimau have read your latest 2 FF ..thumbs up and indeed i love the way you describe his initial feeling of unsure how to react to minyoung easygoing and non dive like atttitude..or perhaps we should say he was taken aback by her carefree attitude. yup, excellent. while reading the kaokao, i can't help by flash back to this scene ..kkkkk 

i actually notice something when he was turning his body .... hahahahaha. but i'd like to think that he was actually excited while talking to pmy and not youngshin ...  :D:P:ph34r: errr, cys is pmy and pmy is cys..what am i talking about. owh dear ..i am blabbering i can't focus because ?? 

Edited by avi1003

@tehlimau : Omg! As usual, your fanfics are amazingly written. It seem so real and how i wish that really happened to them... Btw, will you be continuing the Healer fanfic - the alpha & omega? Hahaha, I'm waiting for the next instalment. I want to see how you make Healer 2.0 take down the bad guys, and i want healer baby! :D 

Too busy with RL. Haven't really comment or post anything, but I'm trying my best to read all the post!! HEHE :D 

I have yet to move on from Healer even though I am watching other dramas now. BUT nothing beat Healer and our couple! :wub:

Oh. Any idea when the Soompi forum will be ready? I can't want to use back the other version and I miss seeing Healerites under my username. And I look forward to see our new colour!!! 

same here dear i am still watching healer ( for the N th time.. i can't count :/) but at slower pace, picking up my favourite episods and scenes especially uri couple romantic scene. I was stuck with FatedToYou for a while too after it ended but I did not ship the couple in RL but Healer is exceptional, i am stuck even longer this now unable to move on. arghhhhh this changmin effect took over me like crazy. Please get marry quickly .. opps btw, talking about marriage, uri captain mention in his latest sohu interview, he is not thinking about marriage and that the right time to get marry is when meet the right lady. Mmmmm .. is he saying he is not with the right one yet ?? he is sooo cheecky xD

## just realised i am an advanced member too... what's that mean .. do i get a free ticket to see uri captain ? hahahahha

Edited by avi1003

@AshleyChia

Is there a new estimate for when migration is complete?

​ The plan is to complete the migration tonight (USA Time), and the staff members are currently beta testing the permanent forums.

U P D A T E

There are huge issues that require fixing before the permanent forums open. Be patient, everyone. Thank you!

LATEST INFORMATION

@avi1003 regarding that question and Wookie's answer about marriage during the sohu interview, i was also a bit worried when i read the translation that the right time to get married is when you meet the right lady. but in the english subs of jichangwook kitchen, it said "i think the best age is probably when i feel it is okay to get married", which is, for me, a more realistic answer since he is saying he'd get married when he is ready, and that could encompass how ready he is career-wise, emotionally, financially etc. plus it doesn't make us nervous that he's saying he hasn't met the right girl so he's not thinking of marriage. :)