[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@tianashi ...hellooooo :) 

It made me sad to read your news and only thing I can do is pray you are recuperating well. 

Take care of yourself always ...ok? 

Thanks @luvspartace☺️ I am recuperating well,  I hope this gets healead soon. I don't want to be confine in the house all day.  

I am re watching Healer to pass time

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/05/05/changmin-shipper-fic-prologue-where-it-all-began/

so, I have started from the very beginning of their love story. Enjoy and let me know what you think, if I am on the right track, writing their start makes me nervous.

@tianashi recover soon, and hope my fics will aid in your recovery! I wish I was in ChangMin's inner circle, unfortunately, I am not. Just utilizing my very active imagination. 

Alright it it is time for my beauty sleep, lol. See u guys tmr!!

@tianashi @luvspartace @zenit thanks for the feedback ... i just have some time right and initially it's for my benefit because i would like to have all my faves (photos, scenes, etc) compiled in 1 place ...  the wealth of material on changmin - blogs, photos, threads, youtube mv's is inundating ... i am going to give JCW and PMY a copy of this book :-)

@ansolga as i was looking at the photos in your post, at it shows similar mannerisms between changmin ... interesting right?  usually antics or mannerisms of people you hang out with often rub onto you (even with friends) ... in my delulu mind they may be spending time together ... or perhaps during healer filming they may acquired each others actions, expressions ... feeding more delulu to changminers :-)

@tehlimau woohoo ... another fanfic!  

@tianashi hope your ankle heals soon ...

Edited by cmoirae2

Am back !  read a news in FB saying JCW's popularity in China is skyrocketing :)  good news is it?  

My only thought in this matter....  Minyoung sshi brings good karma to whoever she is partnered with :) 

@cmoirae2  JCW and PMY would be elated if you do that. Now they have a book that tells how their love story started.  :wub::wub: 

I hope this heals soon too.  Thanks. 

@ tehlimau  you can be assured I will enjoy it.  Thanks! 

@keemanjy  thanks buddy!:)

Edited by tianashi

Am back !  read a news in FB saying JCW's popularity in China is skyrocketing :)  good news is it?  

My only thought in this matter....  Minyoung sshi brings good karma to whoever she is partnered with :) 

I completely agree with you, she does bring good karma to his partner.  and I think JCW brings a good karma with Minyoung too. she is now back to normal self and is blessed with a huge project. They are really good for each other.  :D

Guest Eileen531

@tianashi,  first the flu and now a sprained ankle. Feel better soon and be careful. They are good karma for each other, I like that way of thinking for the both of them.

@Keemanjy,  So the male actor your girlfriend is talking about is Song Seung Heon, very handsome, physically fit, meh as an actor, seems like a nice guy. I thought he and Minyoung looked cute in Dr. Jin.  The drama went off track but Minyoung's performance was admirable, especially the torture scene she was brilliant.   Sounds like your gf knows and appreciates that you have good taste. lol

@‌Cmoirea2,  Haven't finished the photo book yet but so far it looks outstanding. I think @tianashi said it well, with this photo book Changmin will have a book that tells how their love story started. :)

@luvspartace, how can you tell, is there one thing in particular that is blowing up, comments, posts?  I know on twitter and ig you can count the people who follow but just curious how can we tell. Thanks.

@zenith, thanks for your generous thoughts and kind words. 

@ all, maybe no sighting of our OTP is a good thing.........they disappeared together to find MoruMoru Island and it's taking a little longer than expected.

@Eileen531  it was really a bad 2 weeks or should I say a not worth of a vacation. It was a disaster.  I thought road trip would be fun. But with too many people (6 to be exact) and with different ideas about everything I just want to go to the nearest airport and leave by myself.  But I just endured it with a smile on my face even though this s how I truly feel>:( LOL!    Then this sprain ankle, Aigoo, enough already:(  I am really being careful now. Need to get back to work, 

Thanks for the concern, I appreciate much! 

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners Family, Good morning, let's smile this morning - it is beautiful, a new day can bring a lot of pleasant surprises, let's believe in it, especially beautiful in spring all around us, and the first rays of the sun promised us a beautiful day, in the absolute love and happiness, for our most beautiful ChangMin Couple!
All the more positive in everything, and I see the our Chinese ChangMiners, we have provided exactly this positive for the whole day here this beautiful photo of our sweet Handsome Wolf (JCW) and Beautiful Chanterelles (PMY) huge thanks them for this beautiful happy work, that with all heart they, make for our ChangMin!

:wub::):wub:

50keu9i0rapf.png

Beautiful Wonderful ChangMiners Chingus,Beautiful Perfect ChangMin Couple,Fighting!

2ezrcyqw76bg.gif

ov3a3hwqlsiu.gif                                                                                                                           

Cr:Chinese/Tracy

Edited by AnsOlga

Guest amyR055

@luvspartace and @tianashi That is a very good news. He deserves all the fame now after all the turbulence years trying to carve his name in this entertainment industry.

Because of these couple I even read their couple compatibilities and I remembered there was one readings that said in this relationship the man will achieve a lot of things that he desired fame, money, tranquility and home stability and a lot more meanwhile all that the woman desired is his love and for somebody to always protect her. This really sound like them right.

@Eileen531 Heheheh a 'contrived' shyness then.  Sometime I do think because of her shyness she looked kind of 'too controlled'. Ah what am I saying. Better stop. LOL

@cmoirae2 Good job and you must have spend a lot of your precious times compiling this photo book. Hopefully one day we will have a chance to see both of them posed together with your photo book.

@tehlimau At the rate you come out with FF nowadays, I am afraid your husband will put you under detention for studying less. Hahaha

@avi1003_stv Hahahaha brilliant answer sheet.  This is one more a classic case of text bridges kind of answers, he tried to conceal the truth by jumping from one part of the story  to another part. He really mastered the art of speaking with a forked tongue.LOL

@tianashi Sorry to hear about your ankle. Get well soon. Opss sorry too to hear about your vacation. Mismatched group  will really spoil your vacation right.

@ReemKanabta Love your findings. Keep it coming. You and AnsOlga really make this ship beautiful with all the images.

In the early stages, Korean media used these expression to describe them - 썸타다. It an expression to describe an ambiguous stage of man and woman's relationship - they both  openly flirt endlessly but they are not quite boyfriend and girlfriend yet.  But you can't shake the feeling there are something more between them. The media people must have observed their interaction for press conference. It just like the song that ahjuma sang for SJH and CYS -썸(Some).- that famous song. In KBS award, JCW really enjoyed watching MY sing along to that song. He was subtly flirting with MY at that time - vice versa actually. You knew he was flirting because he kept fixing his hair left and right. That a sign he wanted to look good and a little nervous.

Edited by amyR055

Our Dear tianashi Even if at the moment,you do not feel very well,
see very little time will pass and everything will be all right again, you are probably a little tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday life and the best possible solution is to just relax for a while and gain new strength you needed!
It will not be long Dear Chingu, until the happy day will come again, I'm sorry that you were injured and all of our amazingly beautiful ChangMiners, here you wishes full recovery in the near future and be sure to be with us always in the thread ChangMin, and we love appreciate you! Thanks you for all your wonderful post and reasoning! Big hug to wish you a speedy recovery tianashi Chingu!

All of our wonderful ChangMiners Chingus here, always take care of yourself is the most important, so I hope all is well with each of you, and I like to send a big hug to everyone!
Goodness and love throughout our thread ChangMin,let every day all this will be just more!

lg8zs5no4v0p.gif

A Big THank You  @AnsOlga! :D That sure brings a big smile on my face.  A big hug to you too. :) Even though ChangMiners haven't meet each other we treat everyone here as family.  It's a beautiful feeling that we got deep inside. :D.......  you can tell I am in a Healer mode.   :P  

@amyRO55 thanks.  With all the well wishers I will definitely get well soon in no time.:D

yeah you can say that again, we were absolutely a mismatch made in hell LOL!  I spend most of the time scratching my head. As if I have cooties in it. Never again. That's one thing for sure. 

Edited by tianashi

Guest Keemanjy

@tianashi,  first the flu and now a sprained ankle. Feel better soon and be careful. They are good karma for each other, I like that way of thinking for the both of them.

@Keemanjy,  So the male actor your girlfriend is talking about is Song Seung Heon, very handsome, physically fit, meh as an actor, seems like a nice guy. I thought he and Minyoung looked cute in Dr. Jin.  The drama went off track but Minyoung's performance was admirable, especially the torture scene she was brilliant.   Sounds like your gf knows and appreciates that you have good taste. lol

waiting for the food I order so I sneak in here. And sorry to cut your post.  Yes that's him she usually calls him as the SSH.  But I call him Kenneth which makes her mad at me for calling him that.  If your wondering what is Kenneth it means Kenneth (cannot) act xD corny huh?  I am glad I am not the only one who notice that. Peace y'all to all Kenneth fans. My opinion only. ✌️✌ 

okay gotta run!