[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

About the marriage question, i also read another trans: it's right time to get married when you found the love of your life (yeah similar with right lady). What i think about his answer is he doesn't care about what age to get married, if he found the person he can live happily the whole life with, he would think about marriage. ̣

yeah age doesn't matter but timing is still important ̣(this is my opinion).

Even if you feel attracted to a person, it take time to find out if he/she is your person right? You might love more than one or many person but it's better to have only one wife/husband ̣̣̣̣̣̣̣-the love of your life right? 

If our OTP is together now, it's still in very early relationship, too soon to think about marriage, need time to know more about each other, to know if they can live the rest of their life together.

Edited by seinhi

@Mauve @seinhi ... i need to check on jcw kitchen again on the translation but even so he was being naughty with the answer. Very very chicky about bride, bridge room shoud not be more handome than him ..hahahaha very funny ) 

If they are an item, it's still in the early stage of knowing each other and usually man's perspective is to be feel adequate in terms of finance, career etc as  you mention. yes i agree on that.

anyhow I do hope they will soon find this equilibrium (not taking too long to decide to walk the ile and produce healer kid ..hahahhaha ) because she has hinted in front of the the whole SK and the world for that matter that she wanted a boyfriend and in one of the interview she said she's sooo ready to get married. So boy, don't take toooooooooooo long aye...hihihi, she's up for grab. lol

Hi guys. I'm having problems with my phone so it's getting fixed and I don't have my PC with me either . I'm using my hubby's stupid IPhone which won't let me view previous pages and keep crashing on me. So I will probably reply when I can and when I can see all the lovely posts. @tehlimau  did you already wrote the kakao ff! Please send me link vi PM  thanks luv. @avi1003  I'm not IT expert just an amateur gif learner Lol. @seinhi I have the same thought as you, it's lovely reading your posts. Everyone I'll make sure to back read everything when I get my phone soon *crossing fingers * 

Edited by ReemKanabta

btw, perhaps all of you have seen this, since we are missing changmin, just to share the info i read somewhere about the star and their kid photo ( can't remember the source either ) credit to them ..

and when I saw uri captain looks so handsome and cute in denim yesterday, can't help but to be reminded of this pic of minyoung .. synergy ? see the t-chirt tucked in ? 

i spend way much time here talking too much about synergy.... ok guys gtg. :D

pic not mine : credit to owner

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 1

I think both still want to reach their goal in career (their affection in acting).

”I am always ready to be a bride,but I can not get married because I haven’t met that person. I always thought I would get married at 27,and now maybe before 35? Love? Now I don’t want to depend on something. This is the first time that I can live solidly without affection. Of course love is nice,but now I want to give all my affection to acting and work like a horse” (MBN STAR)

Although I want to be in a nice relationship,it seems difficult this year. However, as an actress, I have learnt that it is hard to stop loving . It has been more than a year since I was in love. I want to fall in love before my love cells die”, she added arousing laughter. (THE FACT)

cr. Pmy ifans united blog

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 1

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners Chingus-Family wonderful light all day with the wish the best of luck to each of you!
Thank you all for your as always amazing right thoughts, in your every post is always a lot of love and I thank you for all the special warmth that is in your beautiful heart, I am proud that our ChangMiners, the kindest and best, I would like shippers, to another as much as possible good Chingus, from around the world come to us in the thread, because the love and the magic of our beautiful charming ChangMin Couple, I am sure,can not,do not touch romantic hearts of those people,who believe in true love and destiny,for our ChangMin because JCW and PMY,very much complement each other throughout,they are both fair, talented, bright people,say that you love,should also radiate love,and I always ChangMin, that special couple that always gives me the association of this beautiful magical feelings-love, they radiate in all love, kindness and positive charge of all people around them, they radiate happiness, all these feelings is given only to experience the same wonderful kind people like themselves, and I admire the fact that all ChangMiners here in the thread, and the world, it is such a wise, wonderful people who with great dignity may carry the title of ChangMin shipper, because the main motto ChangMiners:
One for all and all for one in every even very difficult day! ChangMin Your happiness,Our own happiness,your charming smiles,the warmth of our hearts, everything that relates to ChangMin Couple,all ChangMiners,live and feel heart!We ChangMiners shippers are in deep love with our ChangMin Couple,every day we hope for the best for you!

Very love, all our friendly ChangMiners family, all big warm hug!

iwp3qy3vwszy.gif

glvn630x2y3w.gif

Just know now that there is nothing more precious to me than you!

np43si59gfv5.jpg

924pc31ql1l0.jpg

yq6tlu23e80a.gif

5lv71gtfd79v.gif

tk9cxqjzh59h.gif

gzsuomo2ktbv.gif

Edited by AnsOlga

Guest amyR055

@avi1003... hahaha I was thinking about the same thing when I saw the way he tucked his white shirt. Just like our MY. But then I said I must be crazily in love with this couple to even compare the way they tucked their shirt. lol

For the update, he was complaining about being tired after exercising.

After a long time, started to exercise again... Huh # tired# hard# hungry#짜파구리 - a type of  noodles # I'll eat

Is he started preparing for his next movie/drama already? He started to prepare for Healer way back before they even started filming.

About the interview, It is interesting to see his eyes going to left and right - accessing memories and feelings. Did he has a particular bride in ( my mind - opss I must be crazy hahaha) his mind not mine but still too early to talk about marriage. But he did imagine the wedding scenario in his head when his eyes went  to the left and upward.

BTW, hi everybody and looks like we still have to wait a bit for migration to the permanent forum.

Edited by amyR055

Hi, I'm finally out from jail, oops I mean workshop!! And greeted by the awesome sleepy face of Wookie. Wookie probably read my Kakaotalk ff, since he was talking abut exercise and food! Like Hallo!?? Do we have synergy or what? :P

to @ReemKanabta already PM-ed you the link - enjoy, hehe.

to @AshleyChia been awhile since I have seen you! I AM STILL very keen to complete Alpha and Omega - I am halfway through a great Episode 5, and I honestly think it will be a good nice story befitting of a Healer sequel, but shipper fics have kept me away. I cannot do both concurrently unless I quit work AND Japanese, haha. Shipper fics at this moment are easier and faster to write - cos I am following a broad outline and filling in blanks from my imagination. Healer 2.0 requires me to think up of the entire and super complicated plot plus new characters - although I assure you - the plot is good. So, got to wait for awhile, sorry!!

Like seriously where is Minyoung? Is she not even on any social media, even the Korean ones??

Guest HanaSakura0212

@tehlimau So sorry..:(..That's the only thing that comes in my mind after reading you FF..huhu..It's okay..You can be whatever you want..Still, I love your FF..:wub::wub:..seems really really real to me..tq in advance

JCW is so cute in his latest IG's post..and seriously, where's PMY?? I miss her so much..Is she in China already?? But not even a pic was taken?? :/

Guest Eileen531

Ahemmmmm, he could be exercising to release some other pent up ahemm feeling. Just a thought.

But most likely preparing which is good since he can concentrate while Minyoung is busy preparing for China Girl. If I hadn't read from @OO1230, that Pmy's fans had planned a send her off at the airport with gifts then I would believe she already left and is in China.......but with the reception planned she just can't ninja away to another country, right?  To answer the question, is she not on any social media, pmy must have super self control because yes she can go weeks, months without hearing from her, as tough as that is it has happened at least with twitter over the years. IG is a new media for her so maybe she will use it slightly more to fill us in while in China. Mystery Girl more like it.

Finally I'm on a laptop , but sharing with my son, so if you come across some incomprehensible words know that's him not me ¬¬

Quick thanks to everyone who liked my gifs, it was hard to resist his many cute faces there

@fyeahjcw that's a great compliment coming from a great one like you, thanks dear, and I agree, there's so many talents here and it's like one happy family here.

@Mauve he should wear blue jeans more often, don't you think!! B|

@tehlimau when I saw Wookie's IG captions I immediately thought of that DAEBAK FF, you couldn't hold yourself right!! LOL