[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Morniing.. My Changminers fellow..

Silent lurker for a while but I really enjoy read all posts here..

@ReemKanabta thank u for ur summary.. Really help me a lot. As I am new in this ship. I try to catch up all the info before and sudenly soompi move on to here. So... Ur post made me more into this ship..

@tehlimau and @Ahpheng count me for ur ff book and c trips...

@fyeahjcw thanks for all gifs.. Many gifs i never saw it before. 

@amyR055 as always I love ur posts

@zenit @luvspartace @dandelionjd and all changminers... Love u all.. I always love how this thread keep warm and warm every day... Yes we are in delulu land. But as long as our delulu not so out of the facts thats okay. We can happy sailing. To where ever this ship goes. 

@tianashi get well soon dear..

Btw its been a week for this temp forum.. Any news when we will back to main thread?? 

Edited by OdankItha

Guest Eileen531

Hahaha, @Keemanjy, actually I like it.  Before you said what it stood for the first thing that popped in my head was Ken as in Barbi and Ken.......I can see the similarities between them.  lol.  Okay to me it was funny.  A little stiff, striking features, muscled, perfect hair........Okay, I'll stop here.  

@tianashi, So sad to hear your adventure was a bust. Sounds like you had your very own Lampoon Vacation. :/                   

Good morning Chingus! Apparently there is another short Wookie interview on Sohu:

http://tv.sohu.com/20150506/n412464994.shtml

Nothing juicy except the part where they asked about his ideal woman:
"Someone I can talk to, we are on the same page, and I don't feel any burden around her."

Regarding a question on when is a good marrying age, he said,

"Age is not the issue. Once you find the one you love, then that is the right time for marriage."

hi and good day alls lovely changminers  :D

still no news from either one of them .. keep going ninja :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

@dandelionjd ..yah, still hoping they will be given a chance to partner up again. that will be awesome. i will be joining another ship then ...hahaha

@tehlimau  just a silly thought from this silly ahjumma here. i came to think about them since it's easier to read him (he actually spill beans without him realising it) because he's honest and can't lie. he could have easily shove the notion in one second and crash this ship in one blow. hihi.. but he didn't and yet he seems comfortable with his answers, though a bit nervous when desribing about her ( them being close, chit chat a lot on set ..didadida) with his hands moving, palms face up like someone mentioned this before ;) btw, keep itching to read your latest serve but can't now, my boss would whack me again if i go ninja too often kkkkkk

@ReemKanabta ... i don't know how to describe his voice but when i hear it, i melt. some singers has a beautiful voice when singing but when you hear them talk it's normal but not uri captain here .. i am mesmerised by his voice when hearing him speak. just awesome. 

@zenit .. tq dear, i am happy to be minggling with happy shippers here because uri captain JiSem ( as minyoung lovingly called him) is drop dead gorgeous, handsome and dorky ..kkkk.

@amyR055 owh dear, you are so right. i merely expressing my own thoughts and a little gut feeling judging from their body movement at that time and i do hope i did not offend others by saying that because i might be wrong. and yes this shipping business sky is the limit. we are free to swim, dive and drown ..all at our own risk. :P:D .. thanks for your compliment though. i am glad people like what i think. even if i think it's silly i still voice it .. xD

@tianashi sorry to hear about what happen to you. Hope you get a good rest and get well soon. Maybe we can transfer the positive and good vibes from changmin to you i.e HEALER hihi

@Eileen531 ... not surprise because jcw favourite place is an island ( his answer on L'Homme interview recently) lol

@luvspartace ... when you said about karma, my mind just cross to what YJT said during their prescon that he jokingly said that he choosed to act/join Healer because it's parkminyoung choice and thus it must be good. hahahaha .. but it didn't work on Kenneth as @keemanjy_stv called him..hahhaa it's funny but i kind of agree on it's 'cannot' insinuation lol.

@ReemKanabta 

Why is he with spectacle...is he wearing that because he is short/long sighted or because it's fashion. btw, how he looks innocent, boyish ..kinda harry potter look as compared to confident handsome namja during the prescon. Ehemmmm .. the transformation must be due to the the lady love next to him :D. i think he looks dashing with tuxedo especially during the KBS award and again his glowing face is due to love effect and not to mention the magnetic effect tooo ..hahahahha

Guest Eileen531

@avi1003_stv said,

@ReemKanabta 

Why is he with spectacle...is he wearing that because he is short/long sighted or because it's fashion. 

Sorry, i know you are asking Reem, thought I'd jump in too. He had a sty in one eye so wore his glasses.  Idk if he wears contacts regularly but maybe for reading he needs them and this was the first script reading.  Watching Healer I never could tell he had contacts in, sometimes you can but I never noticed. :) 

Hey I just noticed I became an Advanced Member, when did this happen. A week ago I was a Newbie. lol

Edited by Eileen531

@

@avi1003_stv said,

@ReemKanabta 

Why is he with spectacle...is he wearing that because he is short/long sighted or because it's fashion. 

Sorry, i know you are asking Reem, thought I'd jump in too. He had a sty in one eye so wore his glasses.  Idk if he wears contacts regularly but maybe for reading he needs them and this was the first script reading.  Watching Healer I never could tell he had contacts in, sometimes you can but I never noticed. :) 

Hey I just noticed I became an Advanced Member, when did this happen. A week ago I was a Newbie. lol

​Thank you for answering .. now only i know he needs spactacles. yes, not noticable at all he was and is still wearing contact.

hahahaha.. congratulation dear. 

@avi1003_stv it's what @Eileen531 mentioned (thanks dear, and congratulations), he had an eye sty during that time, he even posted a pic of his eye covered , and people expected him to turn into a pirate at the script reading, but he turned harry potter instead, hehehehe, and I think he wear contacts regularly specially while reading, but I'm not sure how much he needs them, there's a pic when he was very young wearing glasses,

Rough translation: Ah Ah sty (crying, lol) it hurts eouh (cry) poor baby

And ya his voice is so addictable , I love hearing him sing, specially "I'll protect you" his high notes here are great, and I like hearing him talk while being serious and concentrating, like when he was describing the things he likes and dislikes or when he lowers his voice, so sexy

@tianashi Thank you, sorry to hear about your ankle and your terrible vacation, hope you'll get better soon

Thanks @OdankItha & @amyR055 Love nothing more than to talk about our couple, I want to talk about the sohu IV but I don't have the time now, so Amy that part was when PMY was humming along, woow, you have better eye than me, I was wondering what he was doing there, but only watched this part once on low volume, and you tell me the media suspected them also, hahaha so we're not being total delulu here, can you talk more about this!!. please keep your findings flowing also, love to hear your thoughts

@tehlimau I couldn't read your latest FF yesterday, I'm going to now, to hell with work, nothing can stop me from it, LOL. And about that new IV, it's like almost confessing about being in love already, AHHH how I wish they could get married before his MS, but sadly it's not fair for them, the 22 months part, I wonder if the men enlisted can take break or weekends and visit families or not!! they surely can use their phones there, wouldn't they!!.

@everyone lovely to read everything you write, keep them coming

Edited by ReemKanabta

Good morning from my part of the world.

I dunno how to use d spoiler tag(still tryna understand soompi).so forgive me.

Changmin isn't the only couple I ship(there are a lot),But there's this couple I ship who also have great chemistry(the portar couple.You must have seen their thread here on soompi or read GOF recaps on DB).I was giggling llike ccrazy while reading recaps,watching clips of them,etc.And d preview for d next episode had them link arms like they were official.

And then BAM,I bcame a lil sad.I love Changmin(whether they are together or not although I choose d later).I want them to be real so bad.I ve a feeling they are already.

Aigoo,uri changmin has been so silent and it makes me wanna change my profession and be a detective just fit this couple alone.LOL

Sorry for the long post.I will be grateful if someone can teach me how to use the spoiler tag.

Dear @ReemKanabta I know you love my fics but please do not lose your job over them!! :D

by the way I saw some news portal from China regarding Wookie's recent visit, and they also picked up on him skirting the question of whether he would take the relationship with PMY beyond the Healer drama and found it suspicious. I think most Chinese are Changminers too. Lol.

hello everyone :):)

no news about ChangMin :( maybe  wookie is spending time with his mom :) or  may be someone special :P@ReemKanabta woww...woww ur posts(analysis) are seriously daebak :wub: i haven't seen those pics before ;)@AnsOlga thansss soooo much for sharing those pics :) your each post made my day :)@fyeahjcw hahah i think u r right (secretly wed)

today i asked every one about them 

sis-"how come they are not dating eacthother" o.O they are perfect match 9_9

friends-they look like newly wed :wub:

grandma-she said that she is confirm that they will get married one day for sure...haha my grandma is great right :):P

me-:wub::wub::wub: OMG hahahahaha :P

@all thnxxx for your post...i loved each and every one's analyis....

they are not updating insta ...i wonder why O.omay be they are planiing something foe us kekekkeke

by the way wookie is going to meet his fans on his birthday in korea right??? so may be PMY will surprise him/us ..u know..surprise visit :wub: but before that DVD.. i cant wait more..hey JUNE plzz come soon >:(:D

@tehlimau can u write a book on changmin plzz heheh omo that means they can come together to promote ur book LOL :P ur FF as always daebak .. @Ahpheng hahah superb xD:P now its time to research :ph34r:

his SMILE whenever PMY's name is mention...how adorable :wub:

Edited by CrushOnHealer

hahahaha @tehlimau with over 400 million views I'm sure most of them are Changminers now (the EMCEE said he answered wittily when hearing his answer, she picked that right away and I felt she might be a Changminer also), please keep informing us when spotting news like that , and don't worry about losing my job, I have my own office here, can do anything I want as long as I have already done my work for the day, it's even better for me here than being at home, because there isn't a little creature jumping on mu back or pulling me around :D

@mellinadear just click on the EYE next to the smily face, hope this will help

Thanks @CrushOnHealer I love your Grandma , Lol

Edited by ReemKanabta

@ReemKanabta  i wish there's a english subbed on the latest IV. I'd love to see that.  because from his previous answers they were all very consistant. He would always says he doesn't have specific type (as in dun mind age gap too) as long as she is on the same wavelength/page with him i.e. communicate well with him and can stay besides him on his journey as actors. ( he always circling round and round with words but we got his meaning) .

Only after healer finished his comments are diff .. adding about someone he loves. I remember in one of the interview in Hong Kong he said he wish to visit again with someone he loves and before that he said about picturing spending his life 10 years ahead with someone he loves. ehemmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... xD:P

Btw, to me his reply to not too long ago interview gave a hunch that it's a declaration already .. this one 

LH : You raised countless women's pulse rate. On the other hand, when are you attracted to someone ? 

his reply to this question that send MY pulse rate to the skyroof ..hahahhaha. he's definately talking about his current experiences .. fresh and raw. it's hard to say this type of experience if one doesn't even go through it right. falling while talking ???

clue : close together, always chat together, not tired kkkkkkkk

well, we know that already because he just fueled this ship .. uri captain is daebakkkkkk. 

@tehlimau .. i loveeeee chinese fan, thanks to them we got all of our clues right on the spot. They are changminers like us. yippeeee

I Know @avi1003_stv he's giving away hints here & there, thankfully we can connect the dots :D

@Ahpheng Lol, they really should put a lie detector on him this time also, but then he really didn't lie, he just went around some questions, good swimmer indeed B| Wookie come over when I give my son a lollipop, I will make sure to leave you one or two, how old are you BTW!!!!

@tehlimau I :wub: you :wub::wub::wub:, everything you wrote is great, and can be the real scenario, from what we're hearing

This is one of his old interviews after healer about PMY

And this is PMY's

I think I will be posting bits and pieces from the old interviews, since both are dead silent, in their HONEYMOON, perhaps 9_9

Sorry guys, just shouting out to those who tagged me yesterday

@avi1003_stv thanks for being a fan, glad my comic made you LOL :D

@akinahana89 so good to see you, just wanna say hi. I didn't realise you're a shipper, silly me . Hope you doing great, not too busy playing guide to your bro. 

@ReemKanabta wow, love your analysis of their first script reading, I can tell you have done a lot of research...now I get it when you say that you enjoy reading. :wub:  Iam with you and @tehlimau in stripping Wookie down and count his moles but firstly.....where is he ??

@zenit thanks for your thank you and compliment, appreciate it :)

@Keemanjy do you know how many of us wish to have our  hubbies, boyfriends  join the forum and spazz with us ? You are not a laughing stock but a huge welcome . Noticed you shorten your username. Did you call my old bias Kenneth >:( ? But gotta agree with you but he is still swoonworthy. Your girl got good taste. 

@tianashi , get well soon dear. Btw, I don't smack on this thread, I just deliver YoungShin's kick and it's ok to miss my name, I won't smack you for that, thanks for your compliment :D

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to share my new favorite gif by our very own @fyeahjcw from TUMBLR. JCW always has the best and funniest reaction to anything so I hope you can enjoy his face being captured in this loop lol! Thank you @fyeahjcw

@Ahpheng, Thank you for the C-Strip. I'm always entertained ^_^

Edited by pnaysurfer84

Thanks @Ahpheng it's because I have a good memory reading stuff here and there (sadly I'm bad at remembering sources), even before starting shipping them for RL, and I had to organise these thoughts in my mind (it was all a mess there), so what a better way than to make posts here and do a research based on what I remember. You know this is my first ship, and I seem to be more and more invested in it, I like it for now 9_9, I only shipped characters before, not RL people; Kate and Sawyer from Lost , Rory and Jess from GG  (one of my fav shows), I wanted her to be with him from their first scene together, there was something in the way they looked at each other despite not having many scenes together,but ironically they dated for real, for a couple of years (I find that out many years later), so maybe I have an eye for real chemistry (I hope so with these two coz theirs is on a much explosive level that I didn't witness before).

EDIT: forget to add I also wanted Lorelai and Luke together from the start also from GG, HATED her with Rori's dad (stupid plots at later seasons) >:( 

Both of them went MIA, my only comforting thought is that PMY is doing the job and is counting the moles for us, LOL

@pnaysurfer84 where do you keep hiding missey!!! that is one lovely loop for Wookie :D

Edited by ReemKanabta

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to share my new favorite gif by our very own @fyeahjcw from TUMBLR. JCW always has the best and funniest reaction to anything so I hope you can enjoy his face being captured in this loop lol! Thank you @fyeahjcw

@Ahpheng, Thank you for the C-Strip. I'm always entertained ^_^

​i have not seen this latest on subbed. is there  yet ?

thanks to @fyeahjcw fantastic jobs gifs .. keep them coming dear.

there's one cute act by him when during the fan session ( the one he was acting as teacher to the chinese fan) . I don't know what you guys label that...aegyo or something. I am not sure but i find that cute. There were 2 fangirl and for the 1st girl he chose the line no.1 and he utter his first line but it seems he was too fast. the emcee asked him to repeat because it would be diff for the fan girl and there he goes aayaayaaaaaaaaaaa ...hahahahhahaaha. his reaction was funny lol

i don't know how to except image from youtube..not an expert that's why i only use narrative like this. i hope all of you can understand and not get confused by my words :)

Edited by angelangie

@Ahpheng let me tell you which one of your comics that got me lol for days ..the one you made him blurted minyoung name three times (i think) when he was put on the lying machine. hahahahhaha 

of course the others are awesome but that one really cracked me up .. even now i am smiling like an idiot kkkkk

Edited by avi1003_stv