[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Voilla_amore

they talking about this.....

it's not the same, but what they said are....is she dating him ?.....and in this forum, mostly support uri Changmin......ah, off course they have to log in as a member, and trust me....it's hard to enter this forum....hahahaha......

pmy2015_020.jpg

tumblr_nno9hfdFFJ1tuj76io1_500.jpg

pics cr to owner

Guest charliew

@dandelionjd : what link ?

it's on tv......SK tv off course....I'm having a hard times post these day.....always crashing....anyway, in SK, they all asking if our lovely dates her healer....

there are ring, that she wore during guerilla dates, and it similar with wookie...and since wookie now always wore his ring......

I try to post those....

piccr to owner

​@voilla_amore

this ring?

Guest Voilla_amore

@dandelionjd :  sorry, I should have said that coz he looks gloomy, so she left for China.

I lurking on their fandom...........in several forum and chats actually......and now I couldn't enter again.

I'm not sure, coz culture depot gave a different answer.....hehehehe....they knew that I'm not fans, so it's kinda hard, I even got kick from some forum, since they knew that Im wore different colour fans ( hiks....hiks.....so rudeeee....) and  actually I'm someone else fans ( both of Healer star been in my diehard cf and drama )..............well , a diehard other star fans that suddenly jump into this ship, and now I could not leave this ship...I just  go with the captain and drown with them......( this ship really really different.....I've never feel this love vibes like them ).....

Guest Voilla_amore

@charliew, no....when she wore those purple blouse, and some bts.....actually, they knew that I'm going to steal those pics, that's when I got kicked.....hahaha......

the ring are not similar, but they talking about it. They all noticing that PMY really glowing, and that when  she told everyones, she want to madly inlove and get married.....that's whne all hells broke loose...so they all scrutinized everything. 

in SK, its kinda famous in the beggining of Healer.  Everyones been talking about them, and everyones also curious why not a singles news on nate....nada, null. I believes that PMY agency with JCW agency have to do with that. Not to mention some senior who protecting them. Both of them famous with their close friends among senior and not to mention some of the journalist are fond of them. ( I believes some reporter are also their fans )

Guest Eileen531

@Voilla_amore, you are filled with goodies tonight.  So you've kept yourself busy doing your CSI work all along for our OTP.  May I ask which sites you were kicked out of........are they other soompi threads?  If so then don't mention it, but if a site not on soompi maybe one of us could follow up where you left off.  

So from what you just cleared up you don't know for sure that Pmy left for filming in China, you were just expressing that since he looks gloomy in his instagram, correct?

The other things you mentioned is pretty awesome, they might actually have friends in the media?? There are journalist who would not want to stab them in the back and expose them, that is a first. Or is it that Jcw is the master of secret dating......?  I wonder.

The second part you said they (?) does that mean K-netizens, who becamse suspicious of them because of what Pmy said at her Guerillo Date interview.  So they started to do their own CSI work.  How did they catch onto you, if it was soompi then they saw your Healerite name but how can they kick you out, how rude? lololol   

Any replies would be awesome, since you have made several interesting points.  Thanks.

All our beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Family Good Morning
Have a Fabulous,with Love,in our hearts, for our Beautiful Perfect CHANGMIN COUPLE, Day!

Voilla_amore Dear Chingu likely you mean that's a photo of our beautiful goddess PMY, but as I keep in my laptop every important JCW and PMY ^ ChangMin photos, I think this is it.
God in my country 5.42 am and all that I can think of is where our Princess PMY,because,her Handsome Prince JCW,already found yesterday,and I'm sure our girl MY,also bring happiness to our hearts updating her photos,I hope it will be today,or at least tomorrow!

:):wub:

903aa23e5480.jpg

Our beautiful,sweet Love Birds ChangMin,Fighting!

db8246cf6ff1.gif             

ea35ca02de0a.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga

Guest Eileen531

Remember @OO1230, told us her Korean fans are planning to meet her at the airport to send her off properly and give her gifts.  So she can't sneek off this time and go unnoticed, she will have to do the airport walk and be photographed like celebrity she is.  So once she lets the fandom know then we will probably learn of it too.

Aye, my sweet Wookie, why are you looking such a mess and out playing with your friends at night? My question would be:

1. What were you doing the last few days and nights?

2. Why couldn't you sleep? Someone left for China? You feeling lonely, baby?

Oy, PMY, if you are not coming out soon to claim your man, there will be a long queue to take your place. Quick,  give us something new to spazz!!

Jokes aside,  i have heard that actually so called breaking news of dating couples are not really breakingbecause they are controlled by the entertainment companies. Many times the couple is ready to come out, and hence they manufscture getting caught etc. So the media might have already known of the dating couple but only released the news once they got the permission of companies. Perhaps someone in the know of the business can shed more light on this.

@ReemKanabta agree, do you think there will be an extended version of this interview in the DVD?? :P 

one thing I noticed though during this interview, PMY actually called jcw as "Changwook" and not Changwook sshi when she talked about their broad shoulders. Are they already THAT close? How many episodes have they filmed at this point in time, you think? 6?

if you are refering to this, i think she was repeating what writer SJN told her about his broad shoulder, wahhhh he must have been proud the compliments coming out from her .. look at his reaction.hahhahaha. Not sure what she called him changwook_shi, change_wook aah .. Teacher Ji *wink* ( we discussed this on the old soompi thread )

gif credit to @fyeahjcw

and when she said about both him and yjt montain shoulder , both of them burst out laughing. So happy eyyy ??? 

p/s : sorry @ReemKanabta .. i jump in to answer this, i know she asked you :/ hope you don't mind

He loves hanging out with his friends, he make it known plenty of times during his interview.

i guess being a celebrity, they have to sneak out at the wee hours to avoid the crowd no ? They can't enjoy skateboaring during the broad day light. Poor boy. :( he looks tired with the red eyes. Well, the lady love must come out to take care of him :ph34r: hahahaha .. delulu delulu delulu 

Guest Eileen531

@avi1003, i remember the discussion and one thing that I see is the use of mountain shoulders for Yjt, but when they subbed it originally I remembered it as Taebaek Mountains referring to the Korean mountain range. 

Guest treasure51

Really, can't let this one go, urie OTP r so cute

Wwhen we back to the mainin thread? This temp.forum really makes me :S

Ok so many posts I don't know where to start, Morning first :wub: 

@tehlimau I was in a hurry that I couldn't reply properly to your post, thanks for @avi1003 for answering it (of course it's ok luv), but still I don't think she call him Ji Chang Wook sshi anymore unless they're in front of cameras or in interviews , same with his Noona thing, coz it ALWAYS appears weird and not connected to her name (it's like he keep forgetting to say it so he adds it a few seconds later, LOL)

there's a difference  calling HJW Noona (he never hesitates, and when calling PMY Noona, which we know already that she doesn't want him to say it, and come on a few months older only, pleeeaaaase, I wouldn't like it also

@pnaysurfer84 it seemed Wookie heard you and updated very late, my poor thing

@Ahpheng don't shoot me, but I ended up hating Jack at later seasons, I like flawed hot men like Sawyer, if you ever happen to meet Wookie face to face I'll make sure to be by your side to catch you if you faint, or do you prefer Wookie instead!!! that will make the news 9_9, if you hug him, I'll break it away if it turns into a long tighter fainting hug, so no worries just go see him if you have the chance and @tehlimau I think that was from the credit of the final episodes, I played back that scene and yep it's a bts , and remember it was their first real back hug (as a couple) she seems to be taken with the 50cm creature hugging her so tight and crashing her assets (thank you drama for her thin blouse) :$ and look at his happy face (he liked what he touched) 9_9

@dandelionjd and @OdankItha let's pray that dispatch keep their distance from them, I don't want them caught like this

@amyR055 I like that scenario, and I think you probably right, she told him "come on, stop it you.." and he replied "but that's true, really true", oooh Wookie :wub: @charliew you like that!!

uvn59im7hdfc.gif

@zenit Ya I noticed how he didn't believe and wished to have that kind of love, and recently not just with the latest questions, I think he throw hints here and there that he might of found what he was looking for, he seemed content now

@cmoirae2 that was just great, I downloaded it, and will keep referring to it whenever I miss Healer, many many thanks dear

About Wookie's latest appearance, there's nothing wrong, he's still glowing but if I may say this, I think he got addicted to PMY (after spending their free times together since china, my wishful thinking), that's why he seems a little sad and hangover, he's drunk from love is my theory

@thesoloobligatorn good to see you back babe, hahaha, dropping that line and heading off again, me like what you said :D

@ReemKanabta morning (at your end) chingu! Indeed, I have actually gone to watch a few of EK bts and interviews (just for comparison) and he addressed HJW as noona affectionately without hesitation. For PMY's noona, it is always an afterthought, and a distasteful one, like "why should I address MY WOMAN as noona??" LOL. :D

Ok that hugging BTS pic is like SERIOUSLY SEXY. PMY is shooting a very sexy, WELL-LOVED gaze at the camera. Wookie is obviously doing his er-hem, hugs very well, and probably all that lovely Episode 15 couple scenes had become the real thing for them. 

random question: anyone uses kakaotalk here? Is it similar to LINE and Whatsapp??

My C-strip today but only has  Chang and no Min, @

@tehlimau lucky you to have met KSH, another of my bias. I think these biases are best admired from a distance , my heart will stop, legs give way. ... Haha. looks like @ReemKanabta has answered your question on the BTS pic. Btw, won't kill you Reem coz I stopped following after 2nd season. 

@ReemKanabta morning (at your end) chingu! Indeed, I have actually gone to watch a few of EK bts and interviews (just for comparison) and he addressed HJW as noona affectionately without hesitation. For PMY's noona, it is always an afterthought, and a distasteful one, like "why should I address MY WOMAN as noona??" LOL. :D

Ok that hugging BTS pic is like SERIOUSLY SEXY. PMY is shooting a very sexy, WELL-LOVED gaze at the camera. Wookie is obviously doing his er-hem, hugs very well, and probably all that lovely Episode 15 couple scenes had become the real thing for them. 

random question: anyone uses kakaotalk here? Is it similar to LINE and Whatsapp??

I like that "MY WOMAN" :D and the boy sure knows how to hug, to kiss, to touch, he's one of those "1 in all whole package" PMY you lucky girl :wub: ep 15 turned real from them and for us, their glowing faces after wasn't just acting, you can't be that good, they were glowing with sheer happiness, like how they seem lately B|

@Ahpheng good for you to watch only the first 2 seasons, I liked them best