[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same question myself and it's more like why did they got intersted to find out about the child now of all time? if she's a threat they should have been interested from the start to find out wether she's alive or not and where she is.

At 1st I was thinking about the Grandmonster or the evil mother being behind the fire incident to get rid of little ORJ but then it doesn't make sence to chose the day of  the inauguration of CJP as president of Seung Jin Group of all days (it's the day their dreams comes true), then I thought about the evil uncle but he looks clueless about anything happened 21 years ago. And I don't think that someone other than the Cha family would be intersted in hiding/erasing the existence of ORJ unless it's for ORJ safety but in that case they won't create a fire that can put peoples lives including little CDH and little ORJ in a life threatening danger. So maybe it's just an accident? But why am I not buying the idea that it was just an accident? It's like this family is full plotting and scheming to the point I can't belive that an accident can occur without a mysterious hand behind it. 

Yes. I cant also buy the fire accident as a simple accident. there is someone who started the fire. With regards to who, i am still clueless. We have a lot of speculations so far but from the last episodes, it seems there is no concrete evidence yet for us to identify who this person is.

So we can only hope that they can shed some light on this issue on the upcoming episodes next week. :)

4 more days to go!

Thinking.... JP is not the heir but SY (SY was given prefernce to be president of the company). CDH is JP's child. RJ who is SY child is the heir. No blood connection between CDH and RJ. But the question would be why grandma is not treating CDH as her grandson? Grandma is probably the one with mental disorder :)

it seems like i reaallyy love Shin Se Gi,,  >,<

i like every scene of him,,

for me, every scene of him feel like the important scenes for the story,  

even on my mind,

he is like the "hidden" or the "invisible" main lead character,

i mean, he is an alter,

but he is the one that know everything that has happened in the past,

he even facing things and enduring pain that the real cha do hyun should have goin' trough,,

He did it alone,

no one on his side,

all these time,

i really need to forget his tears, his shaking eyes and his shaking hands when he think and speak about "disappearing" with Ri Jin,

while in the past,

the real cha do hyun was like always hide on his cover,

being kind, and even treat Se Gi like a monster,

Thanks God they didn't chase and attack him, like what happen to Robin in the next channel,

now, with all memories of Se Gi become Do Hyun memories,

i think Do Hyun will never be the same like he was before,

since he realize that Se Gi (That is like the biggest part of him) is him,

he, Cha Do Hyun become Se Gi now,,  ofc with the name of Cha Do Hyun.

i really don't want Se Gi to dissapear,

and in my last post few weeks ago,i was really sad too,

but then with the merge comin up,

now i realize the meaning of Rijin's words >> Shin Se Gi is Cha Do Hyun, and Cha Do Hyun is Shin Se Gi,,

and that's make me not sad anymore,,

he, Shin Se Gi will never disappear,

he is Cha Do Hyun,,

Sorry for being emotional,,

Sorry for my broken English too,,

(and its extremely really hard to write what's on my mind,

quickly too, since if i make it really slow, i'm goin to forget what i'm goin to write, hahaha) ^:)^

You're not alone.

I would wish for longer episodes for Shin Se Gi. That's why episodes 10-11 are a treat for us. Shin Se Gi coming out for so long but at the same time feeling hurt and sad.

It breaks my heart when he's sad and shedding tears.

I love Shin Se Gi. I hope to see him again.

ilchul

said:

^secretgirl and ^cclover1 thank you for the videos :) :x
^sophiajett thank you for the fun art and stills :) :x
@emme85 welcome on board hope you had great fun :) :x
^mrslee thank you for the fun art :) :x

what should i do???  I watched episode 14 even when I'm trying so hard not to watch it....T__T  How am i going to survive this whole week??? seeing DH so happy with OH family made me so sad and happy for him, sad because something that  ppl normally experienced it during childhood but that's the first time for him....happy he can feel something from this precious family to the point i just don't want him to remember and just live with them...but the last 10 minute killed it...I just cry because no matter how much i wish DH won't become the same anymore, I'm afraid to even guess what will change but I just got the feeling I'm going to miss this pure-hearted DH, those smile and those kind eyes....T_T
Sorry for my rambling and my bad English...it just those 10 minutes made me feel souless...I don't even know if that is the right thing to describe my feeling rite now....

Ep14 was so good.  I wish this drama air everyday.  It would be nice if it was.  It was sad watching DH cries as he slowly remember the past.  Poor RJ and DH that they have to suffer so much. I got to admit that I slowly falling for PSJ that I checked out his other dramas.  He's a cutie.  Can't wait for next week!

Hi @everyone :) hope you all are having an enjoyable weekend :D

Episode 13 was so good to view for an entirely different reason for me :) let me explain-

We have DH and RJ who were childhood friends, confidants and support for each other.....I hesitate to use the word "childhood love" for I wouldnt label the kids as having such understanding but nevertheless they meant a lot to each other :) This point can have been sufficient for any KDrama to take it as the basis for their romance/ love in the present but Kill me Heal me doesn't go for such a shallow crutch thankfully :-bd

In ep 13 we got a man and a woman who are venturing into a new relationship/ friendship with all the sweetness, nervousness and anxiety that comes along with it :D DH takes RJ to breakfast and gently tries to question her about her nightmares....I think it is out of concern for her and his need to be of use to her :) He gets adorably perturbed when RJ says that RO interprets her dreams :P [i thought he wouldn't have remembered RO's confession from earlier but I suppose it would have pinged his territorial radar :P;) ] I felt DH wants to be the one to give her sweet dreams 8-> and comfort away her nightmares. RJ is levelheaded in that she doesnt outright refuse to discuss her nightmare but given time she would have opened up to him :)

They finish breakfast and discuss what DH will do in future now that he has given up his position in Seungjin. I find it so good that little scene. All too often dramas just conveniently forget that chaebols also need to find some direction/ work/ goal when they give up all the money. I mean it is such a dramatic gesture that requires some dialogue or worry on part of the chaebol instead of just glossing it over :P and even here RJ is a pillar of strength for DH that gives him courage to go forth. I also like DH's practical outlook [ sell everything of Segi :)) :)) one good way to get rid of competition :)) ] Then the tussle after tarot card reading was sooo cute :)) [ DH should have seized the opportunity and planted a quick peck on RJ :)) ]

When they return home DH is so honest with his questions....wanting to know whether he has a chance with RJ. It is a refreshing change from all the coldness/ over fawning and cluelessness portrayed by chaebols in countless dramas. Most importantly it gives RJ the freedom to choose :) whether she wants to further with DH or not. That is a mark of respect from a man to a woman. I also like that even though they were childhood friends they are making an effort to get to know each other in the present time :) just like any normal couple would to deepen their bond :D I do wish they had taken the Snowflake train ride though.

Later DH going to ORO and RJ's house and hearing her conversation is also a good reminder of the fact that RJ may be doing and saying everything to make life easier for DH [ eg when she told DH to go to CY even though she wanted to be with him] but if he wants to make a relationship work he has to understand RJ more, reciprocate the care and concern more and be the pillar on which she can lean on. I hope to see this happening somewhat in the next episodes along with progression of RJ's story :)

Apart from all the mystery and pain, the sweetness of their romance gets to me :)) makes me all sappy :)) :))

@emme85Happy birthday dear. Or is it belated already?
@Lizzie_UyenWelcome to this thread. 
>:D<
@onnififiGoodnight and sweetdreams.
@snowy21Thanks for that pic. Does that mean, RJ was the black horse/white horse/white knight and she rescued CDH since CDH is on the stretcher and she is not?Just curious...hahaha.

mcleen said: bebebisous33 said: @mcleen Great insightful post, but I would add that maybe MSY gave birth to twins (ORO and ORJ) and she only took ORJ with her, afraid that something might happen to ORO. She knew ORJ would never become the heir. The reason why I consider the both as twins is that the family Oh introduced ORJ as twin sister. She could have said that they were siblings from now on, but they didn't: they told them, from now on, they would be twins

valsava said: ilchul said: moodypie said: ObessiveComplusive said: I finally watched episode 14 with subtitles. Damn that might have just been the best episode ever in a kdrama. The acting from the cast so on point, they seriously worked their butts off. At this point in the story i think we are just waiting to figure out, how everyone is related.
1) Who is ORJ's father?I don't believe ORJ is related to the Cha family at all. MSY is her mother and i dont think she had an affair with her father in law. Since there are already too many "evil" characters they will need MSY to be the "saint".2) Why did CJP abuse her?This is reason enough to believe he is not her father, punishing her for his sons mistakes, he is def. mentally ill. 3) What did CJP and his father fight about, that caused CJP to leave home and MSY to leave to america and divorce him. Which ultimately led to MSY being CEO of SSG.Maybe CJP's affair with CDH and having an a child angered the father who loved and adored his daughter in law. After the affair is found out MSY leaves, and since CJP was incapable of leading the company, the father gives his shares and company to the daughter in law.4) From episode 14 in CDH memory when ORJ shows him the neckles with her mothers picture she says her mother will pick her up after she sleeps three times. Was she kept in the basement even when her mother was alive? Was her mother(MSY) on her way to make a game changing move that would free her and ORJ the day of the "mysterious car accident"?ORJ has to own a major part of SSG. Why else would so many people want to kill her. 
I think both ORJ and CDH will be trapped in the same room next week (ep 15), ORJ will regain her memories and being in a confined place will force both of them to put the puzzle pieces together in turn starting the revenge part of the drama. I am really looking forward to seeing them work things out, and slay the demons of their past and present. I think the plot being kept simple and clean and not too complicated will be a nice change.
I see a lot of people might think CDH's mother as being greedy, or wrong for being a bystander.  I think understanding her and the fact she came from a rather poor background and went from rags to riches, of course she would want to protect that its a common behavior. She didn't have much so she wants her son to have it "ALL" quiet literally. She probably feels she gave up her life for her son. Living in a loveless marriage and a family that hated her. Like she some how deserves to be paid back. she's damaged don't get me wrong, i'm just saying mothers will do anything good or bad for their children.

@moodypie @littleloony
Thanks guys for the wishes! 
@moodypie Not belated, it's today (my local time right now 22nd Feb 1255am)@littleloony No worries... SG will celebrates my birthday with me later (in my dreams)..This is what he prepares for me..
tTcjv7I.png
Oh.. It's me wearing that white coat (in my dream) :))
Since we're not seeing SG in any time after this.. at least we need to dream about him, right? hahaha...Maybe I need to create more gif on SG... Hmm.. suddenly I miss the childish SG.. need to rewatch episode with the wheel of (mis)fortune.. :))

@snowy21 thank you for sharing chingu :) :x I just want to know why am I crying now only looking at the stills.? ::(( :(( :((  what's happening to me? 
@valsava thank you chingu :) I think the evil mother is the worst since she's the so called mother and her direct duty is to take care of her son, stand by his side, support him, protect him and fight for him against anyone and any harm which is not the case for the Grandmonster. But still they are both monsters and they can be assured that they are the winners of the worst parents ever price. :)

Can someone refresh my memory....In the earlier episode where CDH asked Secretary Ahn to hit him so he could call for SSG to appear to go rescue RJ who were kidnapped by the eyeliner gangster. Did Perry came out after SecAhn hit CDH? I remember it was Perry Park, who appeared and brought bombs to the kidnapping site.I still wonder why SSG did not appear after CDH was hit, but Perry appear. Correct me if I remember wrongly.
Does it mean that in ep15, Perry will appear since CDH was hit by the attacker?

I didn't think my heart could break anymore for CDH until Episode 14, when he started remembering all that had happened to him as a child.  We'd already had hints that he was abused as a child, but now we know that he was held responsible for the abuse of another child instead.  That is so much worse because now you have two children being harmed and what kind of a sick and twisted person blames the abuse of one on another?  It makes me cringe with disgust to see how the grandmother is fighting to keep her son alive and using CDH as her son's stand-in, and not only that, but demanding that CDH do a good job so that her son (his father) can wake up one day and assume his rightful place.  How one could ever want that Monster to live and return to his "rightful" place is beyond me.  If someone "accidentally" tripped in the hospital room and unplugged the life support plug, by a show of hands, who would be disappointed???  Am I right?

It sickens me also that the grandmother and CDH's mother knew about what was going on in the house and kept everything a secret.  I wonder too how much the uncle knows because he seems to know that another child existed, but he's awfully mum any time his wife presses him for more details.  Is there a single sane member of the older generation in this drama?!

I'm so proud of CDH though, for fighting through the foggy bits of his memory to pull out the truth.  I couldn't believe that he actually fought against SeGi and won.  I wonder what that means for SeGi now.  More than anything, I wonder what this means for his relationship with ORJ now that he knows she was the little girl his family abused and let be abused.  K-dramas always like to infuse a little guilt in between main couples to keep them apart for some duration of the drama, but I've never seen a baggage of guilt quite this big before! 

Also, P.S., who else's heart was just dripping with tears when watching CDH with the Oh family?  It's so obvious he's starved for a family and I just love how the Oh family is embracing him as one of their own.  ("I got an allowance today!") 

Archived