[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@docster6 said:I love Hwang Jung Eum. That is the reason why I feel disappointed about her ORJ role in this drama. For such a special woman, being a doctor and a genius and beautiful, my heroine appears to be a push over when approached by a hot guy like SSG or CDH. 
(a) ORJ was ridiculed by her hospital co-workers because a hot guy dumped her after two hours. Not long before that he claimed by an exact time that he fell for her.  I think that is because she never had a guy with her, never goes on date and she didn't dress up as woman to just looked stunning, she just a smart 1st resident who doesn't play a lot. Then she meet Se-Gi that so appeal to the way he dress and Ri-Jin is treat his wound, in that state Ri-Jin doesn't have intention to date him, attract yes because who doesn't fluster when a hot guy said they love you
but the way the co-workers joked about her is normal for me, it just like when the person you think haven't had girlfriend suddenly married, they wanna knew who is se-gi and feel like how can she gets her and tease her
it just the moment is can't be explain to be believable, I can't imagine who will believe if I just get love declaration by a guy who I just met

(B) ORJ was crying uncontrollably because she saw her man hugging the Fox, not knowing if it were SSG or CDH. 

We as viewers know the Fox has no chance with her man. But ORJ seemed weak. 
I think she crying because she thought it was Se-Gi that try a mess and she actually worried that Do-Hyun will comeback or notshe is crying because she relieved that Do-Hyun back after so much happen when he disappear in 2 days
© Right before the train ride, the Fox summoned her man away to a local bar. ORJ was all flustered.
she wait for that, at least she didn't do that in front of Do-Hyun, it natural because someone interrupted your date
(d) at her own home, she was ready to give into CDH's conditions to accept him as a "man" for two months. Those are all reasonable considering her man is a potential chaebol and is really handsome. But I just don't want my heroine to be taken for granted. She is special. Judging from her childhood clingy behavior, saying, "don't go, stay and play with me..." There are plenty of reasons for ORJ to be the way she is.
This drama is not typical male lead looking for the right girl that can accept all flaws he has and make him a better manshe realize the attraction and why to denied it, but she clearly told about how she doesn't want all the healing process give them fantasies about liking each other just because they depend on each other,She doesn't realize her part in the story but she is there to help Do-Hyun manage his life for the board meeting, it just they met as woman and man, not a doc and patient but later help each other

So, what do I wish for? I wish Hwang Jung Eum to be more like her role in "Secret." The OTP is the same in that drama as well. Her role, Kang Yoo-jung, had nothing. She was an ex-convict. Dirt poor. No parents. She knelt to get a loan to get surgery for her dying father. But Ji Sung's character had to chase her all over to get her love. He even had to banish himself from his company and work in Armenia for an extended period so he would be on the same level as her, that is, having paid the price of his sin. Yeah, I like that better. That a man has to sacrifice to get his woman. So that is the reason I wish ORJ plays hard to get a little more.
Okay, I don't wanna sounds like I adore her so much (or bias) but I do love her here as I love her in SecretI see that she is a woman that doing her best to help the one she careit's not dramatic scene like "Secret" because she forget it all, she is an independent woman who entangle her past by meeting Do-Hyun, It just her motivation and her part on this drama so far is helping Do-Hyun and with that character, we can't have a hero who try hard to get the girl to love him or pay something back, both of them working together to help Do-Hyun, they have no grudge or revenge to each otherIt is how Do-hyun can be heal and Ri-Jin too, finding their lost memoryshe will have her part but for sacrificing, I think she had sacrifice much more and Do-Hyun is the one that accepting, she can have all the life if she just abandoned him but she decided to help him and make him as 1st priority
Secret is more about forgiving the sin and how they tied the broken relationship and to move on
KMHM is about how to help each other finding their own life, I mean not all people should be miserable or being chase by super rich handsome guy who happen to have dark side tooshe here more like a normal woman that responsible with what she did,  and I don't think that is something wrong/weak  because it's more about treating a mental illness and I don't think a pushy love will be good, she can't play hard because he is still a patient and a person she care,
Do-hyun is ill enough to sacrifice something to Ri-Jin, he wants give his life next birth to se gi if he canhave time with her, se-gi want to give ri-jin the Seung Jin Group, they didn't show it bluntly but he needs her and she accepted it,  nothing is actually stop their love beside how ri-jin want to avoid false attachment and nothing ever made it hard for DH to meet Ri-Jin

It just secret start as anger that become obsession, that's why he go around spying on her and trapped her because he wants a paybackhere is about friendship and togetherness that lead to love, no ill meeting at 1st or even revenge, but fate when being love by man with split personality and also the one you treated, the feeling is undeniable but it can't be just like that.I think he will going for her when he go treated himself and she learn un J.H
that is what I understand about ri-jin
and with Se-Gi+Do-Hyun+Ri-Jin+Ri-On+Yo-Na + all around the personality and oh twin with mystery but the character got the part well,
it just ji-sung appear as 5 different people so it's like the male lead appear more when the female lead is actually always assist her, 

OdessaJones said: bebebisous33 said: @OdessaJones Yes, you are right. He sees CDH as a rival... but honestly, I wished the writer wouldn't have made ORJ to be the love interest of ORO. I bothers me so that I didn't mention it. A brother's love would have been enough.
To me, his love for her can been seen in his attempt to protect her from her past and from the Cha by writing the book, but now, he has stopped his project. Nonetheless, I am expecting that he will help CDH in the future. Maybe together, they will try to find the whole truth. My guess is that ORO has only discovered a small part of it. CDH and ORO can only unveil the truth together, as a Cha member he has access to people and Omega can be a protection for CDH too, since his name is well known. 

@docster6 I love what you said abt HJU there :) When I first knew abt KMHM, I did hope her role in this drama would be someone who's kinda like Kang YooJung, but she turned out tobe this ORJ which kinda disappointed me abit. I don't hate her, but I don't like those haiclips and screaming and sometimes over reactions of her, either >.< Hopefully, after remembering her abused childhood, she would become more unruffled, has more screen time and gain more attraction from viewers. HJW is a good actress, she deserves more :)

Did you see the BTS ?
The girl fans were calling JS “Oppa” and he corrected them saying “Unni, unni” with his deep manly voice and cute smile.
Here is a link to the quick vid.
LINK

I'm really glad that Hyun Bin and Lee Seung Gi throw down KILL ME HEAL ME at the first, because for my point of view, only JISUNG who can play as Cha Do Hyun !!!

Dohyun is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :x Btw, warning, you'll have to turn down your volume halfway into the video =)) =))

I liked how Ji Sung doesn't panic when the door won't budge and just naturally walk towards the other door to exit :))

Hahaha.. @yaqiyuki I'm glad that u give warning 1st before I play the NG video.. I don't want my mom to get panic attack again.. hahahaha  :))
And thanks to @moodypie, @littleloony, @libra22, @juju84, @valsava, @kyunii88 @ilchul, @Mau_Cherry, @Moon_Fars, @anagard, @MarjorieA, @evie7, @vynenitsuga, @denarvie for the birthday wishes...
This is how I feel saying thanks to u all!!THANK YOU!SzHK57i.jpg

Although there's 3 more days to episode 15, I'm glad our dear friend @yaqiyuki helping us by subbing BTS video and keep us entertained until this Wed.. I told ya, MBC will make us wait for another week after giving us 2 BTS in a row that time.. hahaha
I wonder.. if Mr. X appear, will he find a mask to cover his mouth?? :))

Did you see the BTS ?
The girl fans were calling JS “Oppa” and he corrected them saying “Unni, unni” with his deep manly voice and cute smile.
Here is a link to the quick vid.

LINK

I'm really glad that Hyun Bin and Lee Seung Gi throw down KILL ME HEAL ME at the first, because for my point of view, only JISUNG who can play as Cha Do Hyun !!!

Hyun Bin was offered the role? I only know about Lee Seung Gi.

Anyways, I don't think they could pull off the characters well. Especially

tumblr_nj0wvc1aIu1rpyw6wo6_250.gif

I really can't imagine them doing it.

And I'm glad Ji Sung accepted the role. I love it.

Now I'm a fan of him and I think he deserve to receive the daesang award this year.

That video is so cute. He's so adorable.

Guest dzareth_8651

To be perfectly honest, KMHM is not the #1 k-drama in watching list right now, although I do watch it leisurely. I'm not familiar with HJE's work, but when the final casting news broke out, I was extremely relieved that JS will be playing the male lead instead of LSG/HB. HB undeniably have a huge fanbase, but romcom isn't exactly his forte. I certainly cannot imagine him as Ferry Park or Yoo Na. On the other hand, I can't picture LSG as the tortured Cha Do Hyun or Shin Se Gi. In terms of acting ability.

I hope KMHM will establish JS's status as a class A leading man. In my view he is often pushed aside in favour of bigger names even though he is a 'dependable' actor performance-wise. It is sometimes disheartening when such actors are passed on in order to get popular male leads

i've just realized lately, they do not show the eye colour changing during each personality to come out. don't they?

In episode 13, they did show the CG on his eyes with pink color! Hahaha.

Oh I almost forgot but Happy Birthday @emme85! I'm so late hahaha =))

Archived