[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

themarchioness said: I didn't think my heart could break anymore for CDH until Episode 14, when he started remembering all that had happened to him as a child.  We'd already had hints that he was abused as a child, but now we know that he was held responsible for the abuse of another child instead.  That is so much worse because now you have two children being harmed and what kind of a sick and twisted person blames the abuse of one on another?  It makes me cringe with disgust to see how the grandmother is fighting to keep her son alive and using CDH as her son's stand-in, and not only that, but demanding that CDH do a good job so that her son (his father) can wake up one day and assume his rightful place.  How one could ever want that Monster to live and return to his "rightful" place is beyond me.  If someone "accidentally" tripped in the hospital room and unplugged the life support plug, by a show of hands, who would be disappointed???  Am I right?

It sickens me also that the grandmother and CDH's mother knew about what was going on in the house and kept everything a secret.  I wonder too how much the uncle knows because he seems to know that another child existed, but he's awfully mum any time his wife presses him for more details.  Is there a single sane member of the older generation in this drama?!

I'm so proud of CDH though, for fighting through the foggy bits of his memory to pull out the truth.  I couldn't believe that he actually fought against SeGi and won.  I wonder what that means for SeGi now.  More than anything, I wonder what this means for his relationship with ORJ now that he knows she was the little girl his family abused and let be abused.  K-dramas always like to infuse a little guilt in between main couples to keep them apart for some duration of the drama, but I've never seen a baggage of guilt quite this big before! 

Also, P.S., who else's heart was just dripping with tears when watching CDH with the Oh family?  It's so obvious he's starved for a family and I just love how the Oh family is embracing him as one of their own.  ("I got an allowance today!") 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

valsava

said: @mrslee,@moodypie,@lclarakl,@juju84,@Mau_cherry,@bebebisous33,@eunshae,@UnniSarah,@onnifif And any other you deep thinkers..

As we had the conversation on was it about the meeting of CDH and ORJ was it coincidence or purposely done really don;t matter but it started me to thinking.. Opening up this Pandora's box will not make ORO parents happy.. His parents had to know that child was in the basement.. I really think ORO mom work there at one time maybe as a housekeeper my big question is what is ORO motive for writing about this family just what is he trying to accomplish.. Do he not care about how ORJ will be affected he writing about her pain and her life what is he gaining out of all this knowing this could hurt more then one person      

@eunshae, Wishing you the best on the outcome of your exams..

@Kail14, I have become officially a member of the panda club.. 

cclover1 said: Any KMHM fan here from china or knows of china news???? I heard about this Stupid (No offense, unless its reasonable) regulation of no streaming live or airing live over sea shows until fully air so I was wondering how is KMHM over at china? even though I don't think its shown yet but any good news or positive review????  I'm so in love with this drama, I want it to be a huge hit even though it is already..... :))

@lclaraki, yup, I said they could actually become great friends given time and opportunity. And I stand at my believe! I love their dynamics and they have a lot in common. Both have similar fashion taste, both are loud and straightforward and both are players! =)) =)) =))
And I believe YoNa-shi is secretly fond of her Unni and even respects her, she is just too bratty to admit it. ;) 
I do find her *kijibae* sounding quite endearing. :))
These two are very much alike that's why they fight all the time. :)>-

UnniSarah said:

valsava

said: @mrslee,@moodypie,@lclarakl,@juju84,@Mau_cherry,@bebebisous33,@eunshae,@UnniSarah,@onnifif And any other you deep thinkers..

As we had the conversation on was it about the meeting of CDH and ORJ was it coincidence or purposely done really don;t matter but it started me to thinking.. Opening up this Pandora's box will not make ORO parents happy.. His parents had to know that child was in the basement.. I really think ORO mom work there at one time maybe as a housekeeper my big question is what is ORO motive for writing about this family just what is he trying to accomplish.. Do he not care about how ORJ will be affected he writing about her pain and her life what is he gaining out of all this knowing this could hurt more then one person      

@eunshae, Wishing you the best on the outcome of your exams..

@Kail14, I have become officially a member of the panda club.. 

@moodypie I know what you mean but for me instead of the word "more" I'd use the word "start to", so when you said that she needs to think MORE about his well being, I say she needs to "START TO" think about his well being instead of her well being because for me she never considered him a son to begin with. :) But as you said before if it was up to us we would have took little CDH and little ORJ far far away from this monstrous family to live in a healthier environment and that would mean we won't have a drama to talk about :D;) 

@UnniSarah First, I wanted to say that I added something in my last comment.
ORO is not well considered, but I can understand why he wanted to separate CDH from ORJ, since he didn't want to reveal the pandora box to her, but to the family Cha. As a book, ORJ would have never connected her life with the Chas'. His thread to SGG ("you're a son of SJ'...") shows that he thought SGG was CDH and he wanted to point out that he was well aware that CDH was not the real heir. 
So the Cha family was the one who was aimed, but since ORJ had started being CDH's doctor, she came in touch with her own history and ORO wanted to avoid ORJ being confronted with her past. When he spoke to CDH about the story with the girl and the basement, I believe, he intented to make CDH uncomfortable, believing that he knew about the basement's girl and the dark secret. So when ORJ started having her nightmares again, he tried to interpretate her dreams in a different way so that she wouldn't be able to make the connection and to help to forget about it. 

I love Hwang Jung Eum. That is the reason why I feel disappointed about her ORJ role in this drama. For such a special woman, being a doctor and a genius and beautiful, my heroine appears to be a push over when approached by a hot guy like SSG or CDH. (a) ORJ was ridiculed by her hospital co-workers because a hot guy dumped her after two hours. Not long before that he claimed by an exact time that he fell for her. (B) ORJ was crying uncontrollably because she saw her man hugging the Fox, not knowing if it were SSG or CDH. We as viewers know the Fox has no chance with her man. But ORJ seemed weak. © Right before the train ride, the Fox summoned her man away to a local bar. ORJ was all flustered. (d) at her own home, she was ready to give into CDH's conditions to accept him as a "man" for two months. Those are all reasonable considering her man is a potential chaebol and is really handsome. But I just don't want my heroine to be taken for granted. She is special. Judging from her childhood clingy behavior, saying, "don't go, stay and play with me..." There are plenty of reasons for ORJ to be the way she is.
So, what do I wish for? I wish Hwang Jung Eum to be more like her role in "Secret." The OTP is the same in that drama as well. Her role, Kang Yoo-jung, had nothing. She was an ex-convict. Dirt poor. No parents. She knelt to get a loan to get surgery for her dying father. But Ji Sung's character had to chase her all over to get her love. He even had to banish himself from his company and work in Armenia for an extended period so he would be on the same level as her, that is, having paid the price of his sin. Yeah, I like that better. That a man has to sacrifice to get his woman. So that is the reason I wish ORJ plays hard to get a little more.

Guest OdessaJones

bebebisous33 said:
So, we shouldn't forget that Omega as famous writer would have been the best protection for ORJ. Writing a book about this family's dark secret without revealing the identity of his "twin sister's" past would have been a way to stop this family from harming ORJ for their greed and thirst of vengeance. He wouldn't have revealed ORJ's identity and maybe that's why he kept his face unknown from the past... to make sure that noone would suspect him and ORJ. When he said that ORO was a bad friend to CDH, I don't think, it is a clue to believe that he still wants to publish the book. I rather believe, his words showed that he had realised that CDH has been also a victim from the family Cha and he would have been hurt, if he had published the book. In his "selfish" attempt to protect his love ORJ, he lost sight of the fact that he would condamn the whole family Cha and hurt CDH in the process, although CDH can't be put into the same basket. For his "past mistake", but also for his lies, he might have said that.      Besides, he believed that because CDH took profit from the mistreating and the disappreance of ORJ, he wanted to hold CDH for responsible. From his point of view, he had benefited since he had a chance to become the heir of the SJ company. But in the end, CDH didn't benefit from it all and he realised that when he discovered about CDH's DID.

In rewatching a couple of scenes from episode 7, I came across something interesting.  When DH mother was giving the directive to some man to investigate the whereabouts of MSY's child, she told him:  "Check her relatives first. I'm sure you'll find something."  So it appears that the Ohs are related to MSY. I have to wonder if she's Mother Oh's sister, cousin or sister in law.  If sister, she may have gone by an assumed name. DH's mother in another episode mention something about revenge, something that KJ's mother repeated back to her husband later.

@OdessaJones Yes, you are right. He sees CDH as a rival... but honestly, I wished the writer wouldn't have made ORJ to be the love interest of ORO. I bothers me so that I didn't mention it. A brother's love would have been enough.
To me, his love for her can been seen in his attempt to protect her from her past and from the Cha by writing the book, but now, he has stopped his project. Nonetheless, I am expecting that he will help CDH in the future. Maybe together, they will try to find the whole truth. My guess is that ORO has only discovered a small part of it. CDH and ORO can only unveil the truth together, as a Cha member he has access to people and Omega can be a protection for CDH too, since his name is well known. 

Guest OdessaJones

lclarakl said:

I too wonder how much the uncle knew. I still don't really understand him and his wife. KJ was born out of wed-lock based on what his father said in episode 1 or 2. Yet, grandmother doesn't seem to despise her the way she does DH's mother.

It´s not soo late at my Place - but i will back off for today.

I wish all of you fun and I fear a bit that I will be 10 Pages behind tomorrow  but I will work on my Book - happy to find a title - so I have to go on with it. :)

Tomorrow I don´t have that much time too - my Girl is Part of a really big Child Choire Program - and she has her big Day tomorrow. So I can only check in the Morning. But you know - that is good. I have to much to do that Waiting can´t kill me complete. :D

I guess If I had the time I would watch it again and again. But there is a life to handle too - right. ;)

I can still see his Eyes....

OdessaJones said: This is such a great theory about what ORO's plans were. Keeping Omega's identity rigorously secret was strange, but it makes total sense if he was planning to someday tell the secret family story. I agree that ORO seems sincere about abandoning the book project after discovering the pain it would cause CDH (and in the process ORJ).

Is it possible he also says he's a "bad friend" because he really wishes CDH had never gotten mixed up with his "sister"? ORO would love to drive CDH away from ORJ. He gave some pretty clear threats in ep 13. He's backing off now only because he's afraid of Yu-Na. But ORO's still jealous of CDH, and he's worried about how CDH is complicating ORJ's life.

When he says "I'm not a good friend," I think he's not just acknowledging that he was plotting to hurt CDH before he met him, he's also saying that he still dislikes CDH right now. Perhaps he doesn't dislike CDH as a person, but he dislikes his role as the man who is taking ORJ's love away. The fact that ORJ lied to her family about going to the States shows that her loyalty to CDH runs really deep. ORO's human enough that it might take him time to forgive CDH for that.

docster6

said:

I love Hwang Jung Eum. That is the reason why I feel disappointed about her ORJ role in this drama. For such a special woman, being a doctor and a genius and beautiful, my heroine appears to be a push over when approached by a hot guy like SSG or CDH. (a) ORJ was ridiculed by her hospital co-workers because a hot guy dumped her after two hours. Not long before that he claimed by an exact time that he fell for her. (B) ORJ was crying uncontrollably because she saw her man hugging the Fox, not knowing if it were SSG or CDH. We as viewers know the Fox has no chance with her man. But ORJ seemed weak. © Right before the train ride, the Fox summoned her man away to a local bar. ORJ was all flustered. (d) at her own home, she was ready to give into CDH's conditions to accept him as a "man" for two months. Those are all reasonable considering her man is a potential chaebol and is really handsome. But I just don't want my heroine to be taken for granted. She is special. Judging from her childhood clingy behavior, saying, "don't go, stay and play with me..." There are plenty of reasons for ORJ to be the way she is.
So, what do I wish for? I wish Hwang Jung Eum to be more like her role in "Secret." The OTP is the same in that drama as well. Her role, Kang Yoo-jung, had nothing. She was an ex-convict. Dirt poor. No parents. She knelt to get a loan to get surgery for her dying father. But Ji Sung's character had to chase her all over to get her love. He even had to banish himself from his company and work in Armenia for an extended period so he would be on the same level as her, that is, having paid the price of his sin. Yeah, I like that better. That a man has to sacrifice to get his woman. So that is the reason I wish ORJ plays hard to get a little more.

Archived