Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couch Kimchi recap of KMHM episode 13 & 14:
http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/02/21/kill-me-heal-me-week-7-memories-return/

http://www.koreandrama.today/recap/kill-me-heal-me-ep-13/

Guest OdessaJones

bebebisous33 said: @OdessaJones Yes, you are right. He sees CDH as a rival... but honestly, I wished the writer wouldn't have made ORJ to be the love interest of ORO. I bothers me so that I didn't mention it. A brother's love would have been enough.
To me, his love for her can been seen in his attempt to protect her from her past and from the Cha by writing the book, but now, he has stopped his project. Nonetheless, I am expecting that he will help CDH in the future. Maybe together, they will try to find the whole truth. My guess is that ORO has only discovered a small part of it. CDH and ORO can only unveil the truth together, as a Cha member he has access to people and Omega can be a protection for CDH too, since his name is well known. 

Cr to owner
Does anyone here have same situation with me? I'm wondering why Se Gi crying while kissing RJ. I just realising that the reason why Se Gi crying in this kiss
Is because He knew what he is to RJ's misery. He is no longer victim but he is witness and perpetrator of abused RJ.

Guest OdessaJones

@juju84: Yes, "reluctant cameraderie" is a good way to describe ORO and CDH. One of my fave bits of dialogue in ep 14 was how ORO responded when CDH suggested he was a friend. He was so honest, and not unfriendly, but ORO also isn't ready to accept CDH. In just a few lines, I got the sense ORO knows he could easily become friends with CDH, but that he's not ready to admit it yet. This writer is so awesome!

I'm not from Odessa. :) But when I was a teenager trying to imagine the most far away place on earth, I came up with Odessa (the one on the Black Sea. The Black Sea also sounds exotic from where I sit). The Ukraine wasn't having to deal with an invasion then, so it wasn't a political hotspot, just somewhere far away and interesting.

Moon_Fars said: I was looking new news from our beloved drama website. But I just finding this

Credit: imbc
This article is about how reliable Choi Won Yong (Ahn Sec) is to CDH. He is in all of place when CDH is under dangerous situation.

bebebisous33 said: @OdessaJones Yes, you are right. He sees CDH as a rival... but honestly, I wished the writer wouldn't have made ORJ to be the love interest of ORO. I bothers me so that I didn't mention it. A brother's love would have been enough.
To me, his love for her can been seen in his attempt to protect her from her past and from the Cha by writing the book, but now, he has stopped his project. Nonetheless, I am expecting that he will help CDH in the future. Maybe together, they will try to find the whole truth. My guess is that ORO has only discovered a small part of it. CDH and ORO can only unveil the truth together, as a Cha member he has access to people and Omega can be a protection for CDH too, since his name is well known. 

Is anyone else getting the feeling that DH and ORO might actually be brothers (although neither of them knows it right now)? The two's rivalry/bonding scenes in episode 14 gave off really strong fraternal vibes to me. Also, the writers are making sure to create some obvious parallelism between the two, with DH hiding from the world behind multiple personalities (although unconsciously) and RO hiding behind multiple identities/masks. The difference is that RO grew up with a loving family, so he's in a (relatively) healthier state of mind, while DH suffered under a cruel and twisted family, so his psyche is more fractured and in need of healing. Do you think the writers had a specific intent behind this parallelism beyond simply having all the characters related to the theme of multiple personalities and mental healing?

Also I wonder if the Omega identity will come back into play later. RO said that by separating his work from his personal life through these multiple identities, he could ensure that his life was "safe and comfortable." Since the Omega novels seem to be about exposing the wrongdoings of the rich and powerful under the guise of a fictional story, perhaps RO is trying to protect himself from retaliation by not only using a pen name, but by being super secretive about even being an author (remember that he explained how he plays the part of a fool and bum around the neighbors and in public). Maybe Omega will be the key to expose the wrongs of the Cha family and bring justice to RJ and DH?

@cclover1, Love that MV! Thank you.
@MaryFairy, Please keep sharing your talent with us. I can't wait to see all of the alters.
@secretgirl, @chavo05, @MarjorieA, @libra22, Thanks for the MVs
@iclaraki, Thank you for researching 3 sites for accurate subs
@yaqiyuki, Thanks for the eng sub bts! I just saw one of your eng sub bts on Dramafever.http://www.dramafever.com/news/ji-sung-and-hwang-jung-eum-tested-a-lot-of-kisses-to-get-the-awesome-2-level-kiss-in-kill-me-heal-me/

@emme85, Happy Birthday <:-P <:-P

Good morning everyone!
Just a thought, SSG mentioned before that it was ORJ who called him a long long time ago. Is it possible that SSG is the one enduring the pain for CDH when CDH shielded ORJ from his father? 
if ORJ gets all her memory back, will she remember that CDH is already suffering from DID back then?

Article from http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com

Original :  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002572077

Will Ji Sung Received the Daesang ?

I believe this article talks about how Ji Sung deserves the Daesung . But it's unfortunate this drama is aired early in the year

How many fans will still remember this drama come December ?

mekeo117 said:

Article from http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com

Original :  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002572077

Will Ji Sung Received the Daesang ?

I believe this article talks about how Ji Sung deserves the Daesung . But it's unfortunate this drama is aired early in the year

How many fans will still remember this drama come December ?

UnniSarah said:

valsava

said: @mrslee,@moodypie,@lclarakl,@juju84,@Mau_cherry,@bebebisous33,@eunshae,@UnniSarah,@onnifif And any other you deep thinkers..

As we had the conversation on was it about the meeting of CDH and ORJ was it coincidence or purposely done really don;t matter but it started me to thinking.. Opening up this Pandora's box will not make ORO parents happy.. His parents had to know that child was in the basement.. I really think ORO mom work there at one time maybe as a housekeeper my big question is what is ORO motive for writing about this family just what is he trying to accomplish.. Do he not care about how ORJ will be affected he writing about her pain and her life what is he gaining out of all this knowing this could hurt more then one person      

@eunshae, Wishing you the best on the outcome of your exams..

@Kail14, I have become officially a member of the panda club.. 

Archived