[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any KMHM fan here from china or knows of china news???? I heard about this Stupid (No offense, unless its reasonable) regulation of no streaming live or airing live over sea shows until fully air so I was wondering how is KMHM over at china? even though I don't think its shown yet but any good news or positive review????  I'm so in love with this drama, I want it to be a huge hit even though it is already..... :))

madlena said: Yorobuuuun, i started having withdrawal symptoms already.. What am i going to do when KMHM ends??? If im feeling like this when we still have 6 ep left what am i going to do when it's over?? What's going on with me?

mcleen said: bebebisous33 said: @mcleen Great insightful post, but I would add that maybe MSY gave birth to twins (ORO and ORJ) and she only took ORJ with her, afraid that something might happen to ORO. She knew ORJ would never become the heir. The reason why I consider the both as twins is that the family Oh introduced ORJ as twin sister. She could have said that they were siblings from now on, but they didn't: they told them, from now on, they would be twins

@moodypie‌ yes chingu. It was Perry Park that came out when he was hit by the secretary ahjussi. We dont know for sure why it wasn't SeGi but i think it's because the secretary is someone that loves CDH and has good feelings for him. Every other time that segi came out he was hit by dangerous people that really wanted to hurt him... So i dont think perry park will come out in the middle of that serious fight in ep 14-15. Beside that don't forget that CDH is determined to fight his own fights from now own.. But u never know with this series, right??

Just for fun chingu, i was imagine from the last scene in episode 14, because its too heart wrenching i would like to write down any possibility if other alter appear while CDH fight with bodyguards:

1.Yona

maybe she wil fall at first sight with one or two bodyguards and call them oppa~ oppa~!!!....and chasing them to get a kiss.

2.Yo Seob

There is a big tree right behind?well YS trying to get suicide together with the bodyguards after get a rope and just hang in and its done.They suicide together but RJ wake up and appear to save YS again, and leave the scene.

3.Perry Park

You know well Perry Park = Bomb, right?he made bomb again and throw to the scene and leave together with RJ. Hope this mission success than in earlier episode.And it would be good news if he throw a bomb in Ms Foxy's house too.She deserved it to ending this drama and her wish completed as she said she would die.

4.Segi

No words.He is the BEST for fighting, isnt it?.

But actually i prefer to CDH still in conscious because i would like he cleared up the mess behind his memory and save RJ asap.

Looking forward what Oh family would do after know ORJ being kidnapped and solve the problems with full-of-wolves Cha family.

Aahhh....wednesday why are you so long???

Omo! I have to backreading now, so many pages right behind me about 30+ pages waiting for me.... #-o #-o

Oh i almost forgot...

Happy birthday to our lovely dear chingu @emme85‌ <:-P <:-P <:-P

wishing all the best for you...

vynenitsuga said: Hi @snowy21‌ thanks for the image... so someone found him?? Probably ORO or CDH's mom... ah I hope there's no scene that CDH kidnapped too bcz he lost his sense after hit by his mom's ppl and fail to save ORJ. I hope they gather at the hospital... and ORJ know if CDH bravely trying to save her.

moodypie

said: Can someone refresh my memory....In the earlier episode where CDH asked Secretary Ahn to hit him so he could call for SSG to appear to go rescue RJ who were kidnapped by the eyeliner gangster. Did Perry came out after SecAhn hit CDH? I remember it was Perry Park, who appeared and brought bombs to the kidnapping site.I still wonder why SSG did not appear after CDH was hit, but Perry appear. Correct me if I remember wrongly.

Does it mean that in ep15, Perry will appear since CDH was hit by the attacker?

Archived