[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have four reason not to dislike ORO, actually realize how gentlemanly ORO is especially to girls in a mans body :))

1. When AYN threw herself all over ORO he did not tried to punch his way out of her grasp because if it was me and a weirdo man acting all girly try to kiss me, I would have hit him but ORO did not LOL.
  2. when ORJ told him to use his 7th skill to stop her, he was like "Use it on a girl"  LMBO.... 
  3. Even when AYN stole his virginity lip, he still hasn't hit her or him....
  4. Also ORO tone and speech when he talk to her is as if she was really a girl but on surface is a mans body...
Thinking about it, I really do wish AYN is real, and I mean real in a girl body because ORO and AYN would made a cute couple LMBO but then she might be too young for him.... How old is ORO????  

tumblr_njzq92qgGY1u8a28co2_250.gif
tumblr_njzq92qgGY1u8a28co4_250.gif

@mooodypie, @alekanou and everyone- finally watched episodes 13 & 14. They were awesome. It made you cry, laugh, get angry and wonder if people are really that cruel. The fact that CHD was finally able to put some of the pieces together was great but it also broke his heart. Can you imagine that your mother watched another child been abuse did nothing about and also use information as blackmail to stay in the lifestyle she deems appropriate for herself. Talk about self center and selfish. What happened to loving someone else child just as your own. I don't think CDH mom truly loves him she only loves her station in life. Evil grandma-she knew her son was abusing the child in the basement but did nothing about it. She wants the world to see and know that he is perfect and that he even risk his life to save his son even though she hates her grandson with a passion. The question that needs to answer is why the grandmother did nothing about the abuse? Who exactly is the child's father. If CDH's father loved OR's mom why did he hate the child so much. How did the child escape from the basement and became a member of the OH's family. Can you imagine yourself witnessing your father abusing another child and feeling so hopeless that it breaks you into pieces. The pain, suffering and scars that are left behind are so hard to heal. You cannot trust anyone to share the burden. The hope and journey for CHD is slowly heal all his wounds one by one. Find forgiveness for all the people that hurt him, especially his father, mom and grandmother. He also needs to understand that he was a child and there so not much he could have done to protect the child but now that he is an adult he can make sure this never happens to her or anyone he wants to love and protect. Looking forward to another awesome week. I feel that we will be crying , laughing and getting angry. Want to see the look on evil grandma's face and selfish mom when they both realize CHD has regained his memories and is about to break down all the walls they have been built to protect themselves and hurt him.

dimples21 said: @mooodypie, @alekanou and everyone- finally watched episodes 13 & 14. They were awesome. It made you cry, laugh, get angry and wonder if people are really that cruel. The fact that CHD was finally able to put some of the pieces together was great but it also broke his heart. Can you imagine that your mother watched another child been abuse did nothing about and also use information as blackmail to stay in the lifestyle she deems appropriate for herself. Talk about self center and selfish. What happened to loving someone else child just as your own. I don't think CDH mom truly loves him she only loves her station in life. Evil grandma-she knew her son was abusing the child in the basement but did nothing about it. She wants the world to see and know that he is perfect and that he even risk his life to save his son even though she hates her grandson with a passion. The question that needs to answer is why the grandmother did nothing about the abuse? Who exactly is the child's father. If CDH's father loved OR's mom why did he hate the child so much. How did the child escape from the basement and became a member of the OH's family. Can you imagine yourself witnessing your father abusing another child and feeling so hopeless that it breaks you into pieces. The pain, suffering and scars that are left behind are so hard to heal. You cannot trust anyone to share the burden. The hope and journey for CHD is slowly heal all his wounds one by one. Find forgiveness for all the people that hurt him, especially his father, mom and grandmother. He also needs to understand that he was a child and there so not much he could have done to protect the child but now that he is an adult he can make sure this never happens to her or anyone he wants to love and protect. Looking forward to another awesome week. I feel that we will be crying , laughing and getting angry. Want to see the look on evil grandma's face and selfish mom when they both realize CHD has regained his memories and is about to break down all the walls they have been built to protect themselves and hurt him.

@moodypie‌ - yes I still remember that writer. God help us all. This writer is awesome. He/she make you think and ponder our worth as individual, parents by standers and anyone in general. How would we react if we were in CHD place, would we crumble the way he did, would we tell someone even though it might be or parent our would we keep our mouths close.

This thread runs too fast, I give up trying to catch up..

Just finished epi 13&14, and boy, I have no words by the end of epi 14.

Although we already speculated, and I'd seen spoilers before watching the actually episode, the reveal left a pang in my heart.. and a bitter taste in my mouth.. what kind of family is that?!

But I think there's still some mystery to be unraveled. Like what is granny's role in all that n why she looked so guilty after DH's outburst?

N! The CDH = SSG feeling was at its strongest in epi 14 yet! Their response is so similar! Above fearing his dad, and contempt for his mom, it's his guilt that made him a broken man. T___T

What r we going to see next episode? How will the 2 reconcile after DH realised the truth? Will he avoid RJ? Sigh.. so many obstacles ahead, just hope that the writer had everything planned out.

animegirl29 said: I have a theory with Mr. X!! Not sure if it's been theorized yet....
What if Mr. X is actually the original personality of CHD? And the reason why there's an X over his mouth is because the real him has been suppressed so the X-mask is showing how he is unable to talk? It could also explain why YS drew everyone on the roof except for Mr. X since he drew the personalities that are living inside that one person, not the original since he wanted the world to know of the personalities. This could mean that Mr. X has a bit of all the personalities in him which makes sense since I assume that if you have multiple personality disorder, the different personalities that appear have to have originated from somewhere right? 
IDK I'm just thinking out loud since that cliffhanger was so outrageous!! I'm like a zombie at work, thinking of what it could all mean and not being able to concentrate!! >.<

ilchul said:

moodypie

said: Can someone refresh my memory....In the earlier episode where CDH asked Secretary Ahn to hit him so he could call for SSG to appear to go rescue RJ who were kidnapped by the eyeliner gangster. Did Perry came out after SecAhn hit CDH? I remember it was Perry Park, who appeared and brought bombs to the kidnapping site.I still wonder why SSG did not appear after CDH was hit, but Perry appear. Correct me if I remember wrongly.

Does it mean that in ep15, Perry will appear since CDH was hit by the attacker?

Guest labyrinth

I have been entertaining this thought throughout the show that at the end.... this was just a figment of Oh Ri-on's imagination... the whole story of Cha Do-hyun and Oh Ri-jin was just Oh Ri-on's made up fiction...

That it was Oh Ri-on who is suffering mental disorder a la "It's Okay It's Love"....

@MaryFairy welcoome... so cute......the twin right?welcome to @AQUARIANUNICORN as well 
love your video @cclover1 .... so many fanvid, this drama and the thread is dream, so much fun and fanvid, fanart and laughtwelcome also to @ilmare, your profile pic is one of my childhood crushhahacan't have enough of fan art 7FccA05.jpg?2

moodypie

said: Can someone refresh my memory....In the earlier episode where CDH asked Secretary Ahn to hit him so he could call for SSG to appear to go rescue RJ who were kidnapped by the eyeliner gangster. Did Perry came out after SecAhn hit CDH? I remember it was Perry Park, who appeared and brought bombs to the kidnapping site.I still wonder why SSG did not appear after CDH was hit, but Perry appear. Correct me if I remember wrongly.

Does it mean that in ep15, Perry will appear since CDH was hit by the attacker?

themarchioness said: cclover1 said: Any KMHM fan here from china or knows of china news???? I heard about this Stupid (No offense, unless its reasonable) regulation of no streaming live or airing live over sea shows until fully air so I was wondering how is KMHM over at china? even though I don't think its shown yet but any good news or positive review????  I'm so in love with this drama, I want it to be a huge hit even though it is already..... :))

Guest sahyorashin

I was wondering: there is Team Cha Do Hyun, and Team Shin Se Gi; but is there actually a Team Oh Ri On?... If not, I volunteer to be  the first member (-_-)
While making this video, I couldn't help but waver toward our adorable RiOn. I know it's not gonna happen, but still..... =((
Can't Oh Ri Jin just split into 3 parts? One for DoHyun, one for SeGi, and one for RiOn..... :(( :(( :((

Anyway... Time for RiOn to take the spotlight a little, so here's the MV for his OST Part.5 song!

Archived