[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

yup let's stay positive like our heroine.....i believe the script writer will stay true to the novel and tell this beautiful love story that will make us smile and cry with them So what if YW is the queen? it doesn't matter. She can reach her goal but she is going to stay lonely forever  :PThis is based on a fictional novel so yup..the characters are based on history but the story is purely fictional.

Guest dawnshine

@cutestrobery @wheel @haymochi Well yes, the impatient me is screaming, why no preview for ep 11 by this time yet?!? 
Before more people join my impatient screaming wagon, we now know why we're all so addicted to SOGC. Here's one of the latest Korean articles:
"SOGC -  Why SOGC Drama has been more popular than its original novel. Here are three reasons"
1) The first reason is the solid and attractive story line of the novel.The production team spokesman said, "The script was well written. The storylines were carefully laid out and detailed yet the development was fast paced. The characters were well described with unique characteristics, especially the  fictional ones who are cute and enchanting that were created by the author."
2) Strong chemistry between JH and OYS - this onscreen couple is gaining popularity
Both JH and OYS have 100% digested their respective roles with very detailed delivery of their roles as WS/Soso and SY/Gaekbong. 
3) Flawless acting by various supporting casts
Cr source: http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2015021617024097708&md=20150219180929_AO2015021617024097708_20150216173200_1.jpg2015021617024097708_20150216173201_2.jpg

Guest bibi.wayne94_at_gmail.com_stv

the preview for EP11 is out http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/player2014/popupPlayer.html?broID=1003110100051100000&itemID=-1&isPopup=Y&isUIHidden=N&isBroadcast=Y

Credits to MBC

Omg omg.... What are they saying??!!! And YW found out about SY pendant ... That richard simmons X(
WS confronts WW for not telling him that GB is a woman and WW said because he wants to make her his and did i hear  WS answers  "she is my person"   *squeal* ( did i hear it wrongly??) this will create another tension btw the 2 men as WW is already yelling like a crazy person. [-X
I can't waiiiiiit..............