[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest zetutume

Was watching Ep 10 for the 3rd time..  Our SY is sooo Innocent! When BM was telling her to be rude to Wang So so he does not come around.. He is married already.. Our SY instead of heeding advice suddenly gets happy and says "I married him first" .. Aww.. I teared up at that moment! =D>  That was so touching!

gumi said: dawnshine said: haymochi said: i'm a bit confused though......WS saw SY letting out her hair,etc so he definitely knew that SY is the head assistanc and the hat assistant was at the prince competition as well. So he knew that she knew that he is a prince WangSo?aaah even i'm confuse while typing  ~:> Watching Saeguk without subs is crazy

We def won't get WS appearing at WW and SY hug, cos i bet he will keep trying to pretend not to know that SY is a girl to get his revenge for making him having those sleepless nights :D

The teasing and the bickering would be really fun as she is totally a woman in his eyes. I can imagine him trying to get some skinship using the excuse of "my dear brother"

Wonder what's going to happen at the "bath" scene lol

cutestrobery said: We def won't get WS appearing at WW and SY hug, cos i bet he will keep trying to pretend not to know that SY is a girl to get his revenge for making him having those sleepless nights :D The teasing and the bickering would be really fun as she is totally a woman in his eyes. I can imagine him trying to get some skinship using the excuse of "my dear brother" Wonder what's going to happen at the "bath" scene lol

Watching episode 10 with subs really does help.  The King in my mind is still lacking discernment. The same type of 20 questions he was giving WS and SY, he could have been giving his uncle and the council. The fact that he told WS that he would trust him again, shows that he lost trust...why, because he listened to his uncle.  I really want to know what SY held back from saying and why the King's seer is not saying anything. YS appears to be doing more for the people of his kingdom than the King by providing them with free medicine. She even showed her wisdom by tracking what medicine was being used for trending purposes.

After the competition, WS's wife requested his presence at home that night. She was disappointed when he didn't join her in her room. Instead he went to the trading company.  LOL, now she's seeking him out in his room. WS isn't interested.  He doesn't, "grab others hands hastily."  Loved it.

lclarakl said: Watching episode 10 with subs really does help.  The King in my mind is still lacking discernment. The same type of 20 questions he was giving WS and SY, he could have been giving his uncle and the council. The fact that he told WS that he would trust him again, shows that he lost trust...why, because he listened to his uncle.  I really want to know what SY held back from saying and why the King's seer is not saying anything. YS appears to be doing more for the people of his kingdom than the King by providing them with free medicine. She even showed her wisdom by tracking what medicine was being used for trending purposes.

Guest dawnshine

So with WS knowing Gaekbong is a girl, next WS wants to start playing dumb and revenge. Assuming the bathing scene will be appearing soon in ep 11.

Right so for amusement's/fun's sake, I'm randomly throwing wild thoughts for the bathing scene:
1) WS, "My most beloved little brother Gaekbong-a, let's take a bath together and have more wine later."Gaekbong, "What? A bath together? Hyeungnim!!!!!!!!"WS, " Come on, don't be such a sissy brat!"Gaekbong, "No!"WS, "Why? I'm a guy, you're a guy, taking a bath together is a guy's stuff" :D

2A) WS sneaks in SY's room to check on her but surprising finds out she's taking a bath.WS, "Gaekbong!! Oiy Gaekbong-a, you're really strange, why do you look like a girl? Your skin is so smooth..." \m/
or 
2B) Instead of SY being caught off guard, WS is the one who's shocked most...because... :))

Oiy, I'm going crazy with the latest development between the OTP, badly need some teasers and next week's preview. 
56899-302302.jpg
Cr: koreastardaily

Lol... If WS was the one doing the stalker, possessive, hugging thing we would be cheering like crazy ( the bias is to obvious :P )

But what to do WS is a gentleman and what WW did was always about him him him and what he feels. The way he manhandled WS just because he was jealous is pathetic. Like SY said he is empty like air....

The little greedy crazy prince is such a nuisance too. I'm guessing at what trouble he is going to cause again... He obviously hates SY.

The character description said about SY can turn every darkness into light. I wonder if it applies to anyone who will be with her or just WS. It's interesting that all the princes chose to write 'light'

But of course the most hateful character is WSR. I believe YW will become more hateful too, like in the novel she will do evil things to SY.

Guest zetutume

Is it just me or does Jang Hyuk's quirky personalities in the characters.. like LG in "FTLY" and now as So-so hyungnim  makes us like him even more? I wonder if Hyuk is as funny and quirky in his real life.... cuz his characters seem to come alive or so I feel. Maybe there's a little bit of him in each character. I have come to associate the crazy laugh with him. Its like his signature! LOL! 

I am glad when it comes to romance, even the cliches in Hyuk Dramas seem to be interesting because of how they are presented. The writers are doing great! 
For example: When they made SY into a boy WS totally suspected she was a girl.. LOL! But you know what happened to change his mind and give up that thought! 
Then it is also interesting how they instead of trying to feed the audience the second lead is as cool syndrome, they made us see his darker side. I am sure slowly they will develop it in a way we will either like or sympathize.. if they do it differently.. it will be cool too. 

Also, there are two very good looking smart women in the drama that are fearless.

Our heroine does not know how to give up on love, no matter who he is. Usually its the male lead who is like that. Poor swordsman, A theif or a Prince, SY will not give up on WS. 

I must mention one more moment that I absolutely loved in the drama.. When So-so is kicked out by his mother from the palace where he went to meet his brother, he meets Gaebong outside who is waiting. When Gaebong starts to scold him for disappearing  and WS feels so loved! 

Ahh.. Next week come fast!

the astrologist may play the big part in WS-SY relationship.  he will keep SY together with WS once he know that SY is the right partner for the prince WS according to their fate..that old man keep staring, looking and showed thinking face whenever SY appearance before him..but that's all maybe

Guest chajoowon

lclarakl said: After the competition, WS's wife requested his presence at home that night. She was disappointed when he didn't join her in her room. Instead he went to the trading company.  LOL, now she's seeking him out in his room. WS isn't interested.  He doesn't, "grab others hands hastily."  Loved it.

zetutume said: Is it just me or does Jang Hyuk's quirky personalities in the characters.. like LG in "FTLY" and now as So-so hyungnim  makes us like him even more? I wonder if Hyuk is as funny and quirky in his real life.... cuz his characters seem to come alive or so I feel. Maybe there's a little bit of him in each character. I have come to associate the crazy laugh with him. Its like his signature! LOL! 

i read that the novel has lots of romantic scenes huh?the bath scene is not only one of them......there will be a special one when WS knows his one night bride  :PI can't wait for next week. Their relationship will def change.....'WS knows she is a girl but she doesn't know that he knows' will be super hilarious...Wang So , you can ease your mind now since GB is a woman....
Regarding WW, i won't hate him if he loves SY and just try his best to win her heart like a good 2nd male leads usually do. The problem is, he already marked her as his to begin with. Like when he said  to SY"i won't lose you for the 2nd time, remember it". It's demanding and scary for someone who just met you for 2 times.He also never care whether SY likes him or not, all he cares about is his feeling...he wants her, even though he knew that she is in love with Soso.
@gumi  I watched JH in family outing and running man, he is manly but seems to have a bit of 4D personality as well. Janghyuk always pays attention to every character he plays. He seems to add his own understanding and special characteristics  to his roles...Some people may feel weird at first just like like FTTLY and SOGC, but  in the end they always end up getting addicted to his acting.

haymochi said: i read that the novel has lots of romantic scenes huh?the bath scene is not only one of them......there will be a special one when WS knows his one night bride  :PI can't wait for next week. Their relationship will def change.....'WS knows she is a girl but she doesn't know that he knows' will be super hilarious...Wang So , you can ease your mind now since GB is a woman....
Regarding WW, i won't hate him if he loves SY and just try his best to win her heart like a good 2nd male leads usually do. The problem is, he already marked her as his to begin with. Like when he said  to SY"i won't lose you for the 2nd time, remember it". It's demanding and scary for someone who just met you for 2 times.He also never care whether SY likes him or not, all he cares about is his feeling...he wants her, even though he knew that she is in love with Soso.
@gumi  I watched JH in family outing and running man, he is manly but seems to have a bit of 4D personality as well. Janghyuk always pays attention to every character he plays. He seems to add his own understanding and special characteristics  to his roles...Some people may feel weird at first just like like FTTLY and SOGC, but  in the end they always end up getting addicted to his acting.