[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

So excited for "the revenge" that WS is planning...

Shows up as the prince and looks for GB? So he's going to play dumb and let SY think that he hasn't caught on the charade?

Love how calmly WS states that "she's mine..."

Couldn't care less what WW answered...

YW is such a bully...

I LOVED it the way WS said "She is already my person." in the preview. WW was burning with anger when he said "Because she is a person I want to make my person", you could sense, no I mean just blatantly see, his aggressiveness, but WS answers calmly with confidence "She is already my person." and his voice...! Such naturalness...!!
How I love it that our OTP has so much faith in each other already. WS didn't even bother to get jealous or concerned at his younger brother's announcement. 

@trixie1029‌ - I think that he's not gonna play dumb anymore. After king's arrival to trade company, all people there had known who WS is. Everyone accompanied king, WS and the other until front door. All people saw that WS went together with king,so it means that they have known it already

@Bibi.wayne94 @Jekei thank you both for the preview, being squealing because of it.  @kjtamuser thanks for your recaps, I really enjoy reading them, thank you for your time and hard work in doing those recaps/reviews. 

Wang Wook has no rights to Shi Yools love, he only sees her as a replacement for his lost past lover.  He says I won't lose you again! Shin Yool is not the same person as his first lover, so how can he lose her again, he never had her in the first place!!!! Shin Yool has always belonged to Wang So, they are the true other half of each other, aswell as the true half of each other's butterfly.  No one really can come between them, because their love for each other is so pure and so deep.  its a love that will endure through time and for all eternity.  as the astrologer predicted that nothing will keep those that are meant to be apart, Shin Yool will always be within Wang So life and his future will depend upon her amazing light shining a pathway for him to follow.

OMG Yeon Won gonna be so pissed off that the other half of the pendant is with Shin Yool, YW will think that that both WS and SY are lovers, when in fact they have not had that kind of relationship yet!  But the love that Wang So has for his Gaebong is very deep and true, same for Shin Yool love for  SoSo. 
YW will be become very jealous of Shin Yool, she will undoubtly go out of her way to make life difficult for Shin Yool and the trading company.

@Alston9 I'm with you, the battle is gonna be intense between these two smart women.  One loves her husband, while the other wants to control her husband, the same man that has both north star in his orbit, but the only true north star with the shining light is his first wifey Shin Yool.  Wang So needs to know soon that she is his wife, because only then can he be happy, truly chnage his fate, and shine as is foretold before he was born.

Now that Wang So knows the truth that Gaebong is the assistant head and a beautiful woman, he is gonna go all out to exact playful revenge on our dear Gaebong.  Poor Gaebong will not have a clue that Wang So knows that she is Shin Yool (squealing in anticipation of the antics that will ensue).

BM has confessed that she told Keong to poise as Gaebong in the bath house I think!   Hehe hehe :)

Wang So looks dashing in his princely attire, I wonder why he decided to come dressed as the 4th prince? 

Got to say that both episode 9 & 10 were really good.  I like how Wang So has managed to out smart the badies, and Shi Yool was so clever in answering the kings questions, she was able to answer truthfully that "I, Shin Yool, only met Prince Wang So today at the Prince Competion"   which was the truth, because before, she was Gaebong meeting up with his SoSo persona. 

Gotta give it to prince Wang So, he is no fool, he pieced together the fact that Shin Yool mention things that only Gaebong would know, and load and behold Yay he finds out the truth, his look of utter devastation that he was such an idiot not to have know was priceless, then he when he went into a mini rage over feeling foolish and having sleepless nights because of his sexuality and prefence to liking a guy hahaha, then back to pure happiness that Gaebong is Shin Yool....loved that scene. 

Monday needs to come by soon. 

Happy Lunar New Year everyone, especially all the Chingus that are celebrating this  ( my children love receiving their Hong Bao) 

;)

Funny how sometimes if the actor and script is good I really suffer the second male lead syndrome, but alas I don't suffer it with SoGC.  Wang Wook is a pathetic character, there is no substance to him, exactly how Shin Yool described him as a heart full of air, he has nothing that is appealing as a character for me to root for..  Everytime he is on screen I think what a waste of reel time, and I like the actor, just hate the character Wand Wook. 

LOL at those of you Soompini mentioning WW hair and shampoo, at least his eyeliner is gone and not sooooo in your face anymore.

I simply love Wang So and Shin Yool, either together as SS and GB or with others, their characters are 3D, you feel invested in their happiness, you want what is best for them, great acting from both leads.  Really only look forward to this show, the rest of the kdrama that are currently airing are good, but not this gripping and not so that I can't wait for the next episodes to air.  I can only hope that SoGC will continue to be exceptional week after week, and the plot gets more intense and interesting. 

So now that Wang So has benn outed as the cursed 4th prince who is the amazing swordsman prince who won against the handsome unbeatable Wang Wook (pathetic wook), everyone at Chunghae Trading Co, is all revering him except Keong, Shin Yool bodyguard is not impressed!!!!

I ;oved the fact that Shin Yool is so level headed, yet she can have her happy giddy and euphoric moments knowing that she is Wang So first wife.  Great that she is and she knows it too, because at the end of the day, does that mean that she has more rights being the first wife and more likely to be queen, because wang So has no interest in taking Yeon Wons hand, yet he took red veil bride hands 5 years ago, and he has taken Gaebong hand and now it will be the assitant heads hand he will take, and last of all he will take Shin Yools hand the true first wife and his hearts true love. 

Whether he knows it or not, his soul back then in Gaebong met with her soul, and in that instance he was touched by everything she said , she has always been able to make him feel whole, loved, cared for, cherished.  Shin Yool naturally affects him, he chose to give her a thank you for beleiving in me, good bye forever kiss on the forehead, that affected her so much that she fainted.  He needs her as much as she needs him. 

Once the astrologer finds out that Shin Yool is a north star too and also his first wife and that they married on the night the two stars met  5 years ago then he would realized that Shin Yool is the right star and the only true shining light for Wang So. 

You can see slearly the astrologers brain is doing overtime, wondering how the hell Wang So didn't know that Gebong was a woman and the assistant Haed of the trading company, he is gonna try and piece everything together and whoa when he does.....

@ all the Soompini that thinks YW will start piosoning our beloved ShinYool, Shin Yool will notice and counter act it all with an antidote I'm sure, she just need to figure out who wants her dead.  of course whn Wang ook finds out that his dear sister is poisoning his obsession he'll go really nuts.

Wang So when he finds out that Shin Yool is actually his first wife, I'm sure he would feel elated, I think he would feel like he is truly the most luckiest man alive.  I wonder if he would insist that they live as husband and wife and leave  lonely cold hearted YW to one side. 

If everyone knows that Shin Yool means so much more to Wang So, than his own life, then her life will be in even more danger , not only is the king gunning for her head, so will  Yeon Won, and Wang Sik Reom.  Shin Yool will try her best to shield Wang So and deflect anything bad away from him.

their sacrifice for each other, without each other knowing is gonna be heart wrenching to watch.  Monday please be here already.  

I hope, we will see the king's counselor and astrologue more in the next week's episodes. He seems to observe SY so carefully, he might be the one who finds out that SY is also a nothern star! IT would be even more interesting if he only discovers later that WS is already married to SY!

@trixie1029‌ - I think that he's not gonna play dumb anymore. After king's arrival to trade company, all people there had known who WS is. Everyone accompanied king, WS and the other until front door. All people saw that WS went together with king,so it means that they have known it already

...but WS went to chunghae shouting GB, and SY appears to him as GB? Although SY knows WS is the prince, she doesn't know that he knows GB is SY already right? I'm thinking it would be part of "the revenge" lol...

Btw, does this mean we won't see So-So anymore? :(

Guest dawnshine

trixie1029 said: ...but WS went to chunghae shouting GB, and SY appears to him as GB? Although SY knows WS is the prince, she doesn't know that he knows GB is SY already right? I'm thinking it would be part of "the revenge" lol... Btw, does this mean we won't see So-So anymore? :(