[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

haymochi said: Omg omg.... What are they saying??!!! And YW found out about SY pendant ... That richard simmons X(
WS confronts WW for not telling him that GB is a woman and WW said because he wants to make her his and did i hear  WS answers  "she is my person"   *squeal* ( did i hear it wrongly??) this will create another tension btw the 2 men as WW is already yelling like a crazy person. [-X
I can't waiiiiiit..............

Guest madaraa5

Why does it become Richard Simmons? LOL

Finally, WS comes to trade company with his prince appearance. I wonder how people react about that. Hoo, conflict start to begin, YW vs SY and WS vs WW to get what they want. I think that YW vs SY is more exciting because it is battle of the smartest people. 

I understand a little bit about WS and WW conversation. WS
WS: Why did you not tell me that GB is a woman?
WW: ???
WS: She's mine

Yap YW vs YS would be more exciting

Guest sullifish

omg the new episode preview really interesting..triangle fight scene between wangso and wangwook for shinyool since wangso knew that gaebong is girl..i cant wait for monday...hope it came fast haha

Guest dawnshine

Ep 11 preview started with WS in his prince outfit appearing in trading company looking for "Gaekbong" (yea, WS wants to play "revenge" on SY) :D
Seems like BM told WS something about Assistant Head...
YW found out the butterfly pendant that SY is wearing. 
WS confronted WW for not telling him Geakbong is a girl.
WW replied, "Because I want to make SY mine."
WS calmly responded, "She's already mine" and then WW furiously declared, "I will show you how I embrace/hug her!" 

Omg this is the best preview I've seen thus far! It's really worth the wait! I'm so excited and my heart is beating fast for the excitement of the plot! SY-WS fighting! I know the show will get better and better! 
Edit: I agree, it's more exciting to see the battle between two smart ladies. WW's reckless and obsessive behavior is just pathetic to see.

Guest madaraa5

Read the translation on instagram

so YW asked YS what is this ? ( referring to the pendant ) YS answered it's a common charm we can get anywhere

Cr janghyuk_no.1

ep 11 text previewWangSo asks WangWook why he didn't tell him about the fact that Shin Yool is a girl.  WangWook said that because he wants to make her his person. Because of ShinYool, the tension between two men have heightened .Meanwhile Hwang Bo Yeo Won saw SY was wearing half of the butterfly pendant  on her neck. After confirming that it is exactly the same as WangSo's, she starts interrogating ShinYool

@dawnshine i agree...........my anticipation is now up up up!!!! i hope MBC is going to surprise us again with the teaser stills(a kiss scene maybeee?? :P )

Guest dawnshine

@haymochi  - My anticipation was already high and up and now it's overflowing and oozing out and it's flooding everywhere! LOL
@yongseo18 - I am definitely very impressed with JH-OYS chemistry here. Their performance is so great that they make WS-SY so alive and likeable on their solo scenes or with others, and all their OTP moments onscreen just keep captivating audiences' eyes and hearts!
@madaraa5 - Another example of how smart SY is in responding to questions. Not just that, she's doing her best to protect WS with her intelligence and WS wasn't even aware of it. YW of course wouldn't believe, she's going to start her series of harming SY mission soon.

dawnshine said: Ep 11 preview started with WS in his prince outfit appearing in trading company looking for "Gaekbong" (yea, WS wants to play "revenge" on SY) :D
Seems like BM told WS something about Assistant Head...
YW found out the butterfly pendant that SY is wearing. 
WS confronted WW for not telling him Geakbong is a girl.
WW replied, "Because I want to make SY mine."
WS calmly responded, "She's already mine" and then WW furiously declared, "I will show you how I embrace/hug her!" 

Omg this is the best preview I've seen so far! It's really worth the wait! I'm so excited and my heart is beating fast for the excitement of the plot! SY-WS fighting!
Edit: I agree, it's more exciting to see the battle between two smart ladies. WW's reckless and obsessive behavior is just pathetic to see.

@dawnshine before i'm excited to watch healer and kill me heal me and waiting every week for new episode but now i am more excited to see SOGC...
this series should get more viewer and attention...no draggy scene and the story is getting more interesting every week compare to any other drama..

Guest madaraa5

All... Can i ask something? I rewatch the teaser of SOGC wangwook ver. And i found out there was a girl that hanged on the tree. Is she SY?I'm so shocked!! Help me!!!!!

His former lover

Guest madaraa5

@haymochi  - My anticipation was already high and up and now it's overflowing and oozing out and it's flooding everywhere! LOL

@yongseo18 - I am definitely very impressed with JH-OYS chemistry here. Their performance is so great that they make WS-SY so alive and likeable on their solo scenes or with others, and all their OTP moments onscreen just keep captivating audiences' eyes and hearts!

@madaraa5 - Another example of how smart SY is in responding to questions. Not just that, she's doing her best to protect WS with her intelligence and WS wasn't even aware of it. YW of course wouldn't believe, she's going to start her series of harming SY mission soon.

The way he's shouting is just... I dunno

but what is he going to do if he find out they're married