[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

Guest izyanesa

I love how jigeon always by dawon side when she need him..i love how jigeon fully trust dawon when she said its ok she dont need help, so he trust and give her space...and i love dawon who stay her trust witb jigeon...so i can said that this is the best otp that i fall in love...

but i just hate everyone especially hyeri,her grandmother,jigeon dad..

I know there still much time to said anything...but i hope jigeon and dawon love continue and not split because off simple issue

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy, talk about a snail's pace... jumping back in at about episode 65 should be a lot more interesting.  Poor Nam Hye-ri has an eye problem that drives me nuts.  And DW's constant "huh?" responses are just poor writing.  Seems like the real interest is going to be with the old ladies trying to outsmart each other.  And who has gangsters barging into their workplace?  Jeez... get real. :-L

izyanesa

said: I love how jigeon always by dawon side when she need him..i love how jigeon fully trust dawon when she said its ok she dont need help, so he trust and give her space...and i love dawon who stay her trust witb jigeon...so i can said that this is the best otp that i fall in love... but i just hate everyone especially hyeri,her grandmother,jigeon dad.. I know there still much time to said anything...but i hope jigeon and dawon love continue and not split because off simple issue

rikimaiu said:

izyanesa

said: I love how jigeon always by dawon side when she need him..i love how jigeon fully trust dawon when she said its ok she dont need help, so he trust and give her space...and i love dawon who stay her trust witb jigeon...so i can said that this is the best otp that i fall in love... but i just hate everyone especially hyeri,her grandmother,jigeon dad.. I know there still much time to said anything...but i hope jigeon and dawon love continue and not split because off simple issue

The easiest way to watch dailies is to realize that 1) 2 episodes usually cover the same amount of plot as 1 weekend drama episode and 2) most dailies have story arcs that last between 10 and 20 episodes before they move onto the next one.   What I'm struck by is how much more the dailies are centered around a heroine who is drawn directly from the silent movie 1 real serials like the Perils of Pauline.   Just like Pauline, daily heroines are put into danger or beaten down every week or two before the crisis is averted by the hero who saves her once again.   What makes most dailies for me are the villains.   The nastier they are the more fun it is to watch.  Just like old western melodramas where the audience booed when ever the man with the handlebar mustache made his way onto the stage or screen.

msmy said: Boy, talk about a snail's pace... jumping back in at about episode 65 should be a lot more interesting.  Poor Nam Hye-ri has an eye problem that drives me nuts.  And DW's constant "huh?" responses are just poor writing.  Seems like the real interest is going to be with the old ladies trying to outsmart each other.  And who has gangsters barging into their workplace?  Jeez... get real. :-L

valsava said: msmy said: Boy, talk about a snail's pace... jumping back in at about episode 65 should be a lot more interesting.  Poor Nam Hye-ri has an eye problem that drives me nuts.  And DW's constant "huh?" responses are just poor writing.  Seems like the real interest is going to be with the old ladies trying to outsmart each other.  And who has gangsters barging into their workplace?  Jeez... get real. :-L

What episode does Dowon learn who her mom is?  I remember reading that she finds this out.   It appears that her mom's secret is exposed fairly soon or she is blackmailed by her step daughter. 

Does anyone else feel that at some point Lee Ji Gun loses his restaurant? 

Also does anyone know the connection between Oh Mal Soo and Fruit Korea?  My hunch is the grandmother stole the business from her family but through 24 that has not been revealed

Oh Mal Soo is possibly HR's birth mom? In today's kbs world episode ... HR told LJG the sob story of not being her mom's real kid and how she's stepmom and her birth mom running away and abandoning her. She claimed the current mom always favor Haeseong because he's her own.

In earlier episode ... the nasty grandmother mumbled something about chasing away some taffy seller daughter and ending up with the house help as her dil?

Anyway the thing that really annoys me about LJG for now how he knew HR had this thing for him and he's still stupid enough to think they could be friends. I agree with DW's mom that he's just giving HR hope unless he cut ties with her.

exupery said: Oh Mal Soo is possibly HR's birth mom? In today's kbs world episode ... HR told LJG the sob story of not being her mom's real kid and how she's stepmom and her birth mom running away and abandoning her. She claimed the current mom always favor Haeseong because he's her own. In earlier episode ... the nasty grandmother mumbled something about chasing away some taffy seller daughter and ending up with the house help as her dil? Anyway the thing that really annoys me about LJG for now how he knew HR had this thing for him and he's still stupid enough to think they could be friends. I agree with DW's mom that he's just giving HR hope unless he cut ties with her.

I'm getting sick of DW not standing up for herself against HR and LGJ mom she just let that lady do her business like that she should have told her everytime you touch me or my business it's going to cost your son one way or another

@valsava  Exactly how I feel! 
I wish writers will stop portraying the lead girl as weak or just too nice to defend herself X(

yamiyugi said: Sorry to cut your post:  

Since this is a drama world I am simply going to love it when everyone finds out the connection that they have with each other. For instance Jigeon's sister (Jia if I am not mistaken) and Heri's brother. :) They totally don't seem to know which families that are related to. So for instance when the guy asked for his rent and then Hyeri ended up paying that rent to the sister so technically he didn't really get the rent paid back :) But I can see Hyeri maybe trying to get her brother to go easy on her after finding out that she is the one paying rent to them. :) Not sure if I want them to get pregnant. Sure it will throw a wrench into her plans of marrying Jigeon but I really don't see how she can stop them from being together unless she can somehow convince the sister to get an abortion?

Also it is fun to see how Namsun tends to interact so well with Jigeon's mother and sister boy it sure will get interesting when it is discovered who is father really is. :) So the mother will suddenly become Mrs Devil from Mrs Angel to him :) Then again this may be a good time for the mother to get a divorce from that dad. Obviously he is still cheating on her so I can only hope that he gets caught and taught a lesson. On one hand then I would really like the mother to kick the dad out of the house but then I fear that she is going to make the money go bankrupt and all so that's not really good. The next best thing is for her to simply leave the place but then that would be to rewarding to the Dad. I guess it would be interesting to see that while the two are arguing about who gets what the greedy grandmother decides to make a move and Hyeri goes along with it simply because she has been ignored for so long. Thus both end up on the street and as they have no place to stay they end up living with Malsu and family. This way we can have a whole lot more screen time with the main characters of the show interacting with each other.

Oh well I am of to go and watch some Love and Secret so till then all of you take care. Nice to see a lot of familiar and not so familiar names over here here. :)
Sorry for my really long rant and all but till then I am off and hope to read from all of you soon. :)

@yamiyugi,   Hi,  I also like you waiting to see OMS when she finds out that HR has the same mentality as that horrible greedy old lady.. Teaching her to want whats not hers I think that's going to be DW payback to her telling her about her mother and who she is and knowing HR and how she feels she above other people will not like the fact that OMS is her mom and her appearance e's going to be nasty to that woman.. But before all of that OMS is going to put a hurting on fruit korea..

Yes when it comes to DW father yes OMS told him to investigate it but he didn't counting his chickens before they hatch the loan was mainly for DW wedding which I think he reacted to fast and to soon you say not to blame him to much I place all the blame on him..
Well I'm hoping that LgJ and DW carry on with they relationship despite everyone objection..  Is it just me but do you think the guy with the daughter has a one-sided love for DW.. He had acted strange every since LgJ came around..         

I agree with
yamiyugi who said:

that Hyeri has another reason to simply hate Dowon namely their mother. So she will do her best that she should completely destroy her and at the same time she will watch all this with a smile and make her mother watch Dowon suffer knowing that her mother can't and won't do anything to interfere in any way and if she does she will blackmail her by threatening to reveal her secret to the others. All that I can say is that Hyeri is definitely her grandmothers granddaughter. Both were made for each other. :)

@AlanR,  I think LgJ dad rip off NS mom because they claim they used to be poor where did he get the money from to go into business he admit that NS is his son and even call immigration on him trying to have him deported back to the Phillipines..

HR hatred for DW is really twisted now since she has learned that the lady she's calling mom is actually DW mom.. I think Korean information office give up info on other people to freely..

Archived