[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched ep 6 and I totally cannot understand DW's mom! She is abused by the MiL and her husband just keeps quiet?
Why would you leave your daughter to marry into a family like that?I believe she was the housekeeper for the old lady and ended up marrying the son!
I feel sorry for DW, to be told off by the chef's mother, I can understand why she is behaving that wayNow, I am hoping for chef to find out what his mother has said to DW!So far, I am still loving it:D

I need to re-watch these last two episode to really figure out what Halmoni tried to do,,
Clingy girl is being ridiculous claiming that DW stole her man..:)) So now she's out to try and destroy Dw reputation I can't wait til our hot chef sees her in action talking about she's marrying him to others... He has already told her family he's don;t look at her in that way and Halmoni study thinking once she takes over that fruit market that he's going to change his mind and marry her so not going to happen between her and her clingy azz G/Daughter they are going to create a lot of problems for the dad..   Also I do see them in a business contract together she's doing all this because she needs the new store built as a way to secure a marriage to that family it's going to be a marriage alright but not with her it would be with her brother and the chef designer sister.. She really going to shyt bricks when she finds out who DW really is her brother and DW came out of the same mother..     

Hi @valsava and everyone here! I haven't got the time to read the previous comments but I am pleased there are more fans here now.

I am watching this through KBSW and so far liking the whole concept of this drama and can't wait for them to unveil the back story/secrets of some of the characters especially the mean-Ahjumma, Malsoo.  I believe her character has lots to offer when the story starts to develop more on her background.   For some reason, I think later on she may find solace in DW's father.

Hye-ri has already showed us the evil side of her when she told her mother that she intends to teach Do-won a lesson for stealing her man. Aigoooo.....this girl is too pampered and childish!! She wants to destroy everyone including poor DW's father who is up against her in achieving her mission! Sometimes the actress overact in her scheming expressions and think her cutie-dimple betrayed her ferocious expression!

I think from all the evidences in the camera shots, it's quite obvious Nam-soon's father is Lee Ji-geon's father.   LJG's father has his way in the baram-field.....he is totally at ease even when he is caught cheating! Can't wait to see how JG's mother will react when she finds out that her husband whom I think is famous for his dating skill has a son with Nam-soon's mom, Stephanie - I think NS is older than JG.

Here are some latest screencaps ....Episode 17.

20141216_1418730044_21315800_1.jpg

(Seems like Hye-ri introduced her mother to Do-won.....look at her shocked expression!). Btw, I think she change her name from Ji Gil-ja to Ji Soo-yeon, please correct me if I am wrong.

20141216_1418730702_89264500_1.jpg?14187

Apparently, Nam-soon will be working with LJG ...at Marie's Kitchen.  The actor who played Nam-soon was praised for his natural acting, and it's not an easy feat to speak with a different accent. 

Source via Naver

:-h @Felicia Soh.  So glad your on board with me..  To respond to one of your comments you said:
I think from all the evidences in the camera shots, it's quite obvious Nam-soon's father is Lee Ji-geon's father.   LJG's father has his way in the baram-field.....he is totally at ease even when he is caught cheating! Can't wait to see how JG's mother will react when she finds out that her husband whom I think is famous for his dating skill has a son with Nam-soon's mom, Stephanie - I think NS is older than JG. 

Yes Lgj dad is Nam Soon father and why do I think he may have ran off with her money and spend it on that store you can tell from the way they mom acts talk and dress  she;s ghetto fabulous while he was telling her he's out of town in business he's out creating business..

Guest ororomunroe

Thanks valsava and Felicia Soh for the screenshots and info. Do we get any background story about HR's mum? Or more flashbacks on how DW's mum married into that crazy family?

After HR step-mom had talk with Lgj about his feelings for Hr and as he told her he no intentions to ever marry HR which I think they conversations was about Halmoni gets mad about her talking to him and messing things up for HR and as Halmoni said she had got that merchant daughter away from HR guy.. I wonder what part did they not understand at the so called family meeting when he told them all in front of the elder face and her parents that he was not ever going to marry her so HR gets in her head to have LGJ dad to create a scandal and ruin DW reputation thinking that LgJ will give up on her still what HR fail to realize is in her thinking it still wouldn't make him change his mind to marry her and HR even told Bio-mom what her and Lgj dad planned to do.. 

So step-mom meets up and have  a talk with DW and realize just how outrages HR is with her lying on DW she was giving her money to take care of her dad medical bills because dad even lost the house..  (Still don't understand why he would go take a lone for her marriage when nothing was set in stone a lil to old to be counting chickens before they hatch)  DW wouldn't take it I think she even told the mom what LGJ told her about the so marriage between him and HR.. Step-mom tells hubby that they should make HR meet other man and HR is upset about it and Halmoni following her lead fussing at Hr step-mom for meddling in Hr business (wait first she wanted her to meet up to handle HR matters now she's telling her to stay out of them) 

So Lgj dad hired one of his thugs to follow DW around thinking they can damage DW reputation only to find out the biggest shocker and the secret about Dw and finds out who DW bio mom is LgJ had his man to verify if it was true that she's indeed DW birth mom..  So dad gives LgJ the go ahead and be with DW but I think in the preview dad might be telling DW to get him to marry HR or to stay away from him and he would tell her who her mom is.. (I fault DW dad for this the girl old enough to know who her mom is regardless to if she's hurt or not this is a chapter that needs to be closed in her life she will fall prey to a lot of schemes to this mom nonsense which I think she's to old for) The thing about him learning DW secret will only backfire on him because his on secret is around them..

Hr Halmoni and the old market lady Halmoni has some kind of past AR Halmoni heard her name and almost jump out of her skin and why do I have a feeling that HR Halmoni owes the market lady Halmoni a ton of money.. So she must be the one market lady Halmoni is looking for.. Really want to no what they past is about..

Bio mom knows Hr is out to destroy DW image but she not telling her want HR plans to do but I think DW wouldn't believe her even if she told her..

Well as apart of Kdrama rule the people that bickers and fight with each other will be the ones to end up together and that will be HR brother and the chef sister.. So we get to enjoy a good drama until HR bubble is completely busted by her own brother.. (I so believe that girl is going to come up pregnant and HR in her last desperate attempt to marry LGJ will really do something stupid)

@valsava
I had the same thought that LJA will end up pregnant by NHS as well and thus they have to marry and NHR can hang it up because her thoughts on double in-laws is not going to fly as we know that is a no, no. I am hoping NHS knocks LJA up fast because they are always with one another at her studio, they have ample time and raging hormones to do the deed. They are one argument away from a hot kiss and that cot she has there!

It would serve NHR right if her brother did knock LJG's sister up. She would be so pissed as would his parents and her Halmoni that their plans to marry into that family by LJG did not work. Again another case of a delusional woman thinking just because she was close to or grew up with a man and had a crush on him she should marry him. She , her family and his parents are disregarding what he is saying when he point blank tells them HELL NO, I am not marrying that TWIT (well that is what I wished he said)  he thinks of her as a sister not a woman. Shameful they are still trying to push this. They all think it is DW who has his head turned but nope he is his own man and knows his feelings. All they are doing is making it so that when he finds out what they have done to DW and her father he will never want to deal with her again.

Now I am confused because the glimpse I saw of the picture that Nam Soon has of his father had me seeing the resemblance to  Nam Je-II HR's father and given that his name is NAM as well that is who I see possibly as being his bio father. NHR's dad is not a saint either I do not think. I have thought since I saw the picture that he would be angry about JSY having a child she abandoned but Nam Soon will end up being his and he can't say a word because he did the same.  But I guess we shall see who is right. I know that LJG's father is a player (a hot mess he is) but I don't know if he would have left a child but then you never think that and that type of behavior runs ramped in K-drama's. Somebodies got to have a birth secret somewhere.

I find it interesting that HR's Halmoni is frighten to hear about OH Mal Soo. I thought she was secretly from a rich family but was living and running that market where they have shops. It is interesting she has land and I am inclined to believe you guys that Kang Boo Nam did something to her stole her money or took something that is causing her to not rest until she finds her. I can't wait until she sees her again. Halmoni needs a azz kicking she is a unpleasant old woman!

Ldy Gmerm said: @valsava
I had the same thought that LJA will end up pregnant by NHS as well and thus they have to marry and NHR can hang it up because her thoughts on double in-laws is not going to fly as we know that is a no, no. I am hoping NHS knocks LJA up fast because they are always with one another at her studio, they have ample time and raging hormones to do the deed. They are one argument away from a hot kiss and that cot she has there!

It would serve NHR right if her brother did knock LJG's sister up. She would be so pissed as would his parents and her Halmoni that their plans to marry into that family by LJG did not work. Again another case of a delusional woman thinking just because she was close to or grew up with a man and had a crush on him she should marry him. She , her family and his parents are disregarding what he is saying when he point blank tells them HELL NO, I am not marrying that TWIT (well that is what I wished he said)  he thinks of her as a sister not a woman. Shameful they are still trying to push this. They all think it is DW who has his head turned but nope he is his own man and knows his feelings. All they are doing is making it so that when he finds out what they have done to DW and her father he will never want to deal with her again.

Now I am confused because the glimpse I saw of the picture that Nam Soon has of his father had me seeing the resemblance to  Nam Je-II HR's father and given that his name is NAM as well that is who I see possibly as being his bio father. NHR's dad is not a saint either I do not think. I have thought since I saw the picture that he would be angry about JSY having a child she abandoned but Nam Soon will end up being his and he can't say a word because he did the same.  But I guess we shall see who is right. I know that LJG's father is a player (a hot mess he is) but I don't know if he would have left a child but then you never think that and that type of behavior runs ramped in K-drama's. Somebodies got to have a birth secret somewhere.

I find it interesting that HR's Halmoni is frighten to hear about OH Mal Soo. I thought she was secretly from a rich family but was living and running that market where they have shops. It is interesting she has land and I am inclined to believe you guys that Kang Boo Nam did something to her stole her money or took something that is causing her to not rest until she finds her. I can't wait until she sees her again. Halmoni needs a azz kicking she is a unpleasant old woman!

@LdyGmerm,  In today's sub version When Nam Shik was doing his television interview LgJ sister said she felt a connection to him and I think the market Halmoni used to work in HR house as the maid she talk about how she was treated as a child growing.. So you know in they days the master sleep with the kitchen wenches so my guess is one of the kids not Halmonis and I'm thinking HR dad maybe the market Halmoni child and HR Halmoni took him and put her out because she looks as if she wants to jump out of her skin at the sound of her name.. So as of now I'm still thinking that he could be LGJ half brother but my money is leaning more towards HR dad who may turn out to be brother and sister..     

@valsava, I think your comments makes a lot of sense, the way story line is developing looks like HR Halmoni and Oh Mal Soo had a previous working relationship or they know each other from way back.  I think that LGJ and NS are half brother due to the philandering ways of the Dad. Hye-ri's Dad always follow the order of his Mom so it would be impossible for him to get away from the claws of his controlling Mother, but who knows this is K-drama.
I am just hoping that our OTP can enjoy their relationship for now.  Long way to go, cause Hye-ri is crazy in love with LGJ.

dulceres said: @valsava, I think your comments makes a lot of sense, the way story line is developing looks like HR Halmoni and Oh Mal Soo had a previous working relationship or they know each other from way back.  I think that LGJ and NS are half brother due to the philandering ways of the Dad. Hye-ri's Dad always follow the order of his Mom so it would be impossible for him to get away from the claws of his controlling Mother, but who knows this is K-drama.
I am just hoping that our OTP can enjoy their relationship for now.  Long way to go, cause Hye-ri is crazy in love with LGJ.

Wow this episode was debeak LgJ dad told Sw who her mom was and she start to remember all those encounters she had seen her mom and dad together and her mom trying to give her money at the hospital.. Hr has sabotage SW dad business so LhJ can stop working with Sw thinking if she keeps them apart they want be together not realizing that he still not going to choose her.. 

Sw learning who her mom is now she sees why her dad never wanted her to look for her and she sees her and HR together and she wants to cry I wonder just what she thought she must have never thought that the woman could have remarried and have other kids.. I blame her dad for this because he should have told her long time ago after she finished high school so she could have been prepared and now she telling LgJ just leave her alone and marry HR and he don;t have a clue because he don;t what's going on because she's not telling him..         

Guest izyanesa

I fall in love with this drama...i watching through kbsw and for now i'm still in love with the storie line...dw and lgj were so cute together that i feel i want to protect them from almoni and hyeri..i think in this drama both of them are crazy...

others character were also entertaining even lgj's dad who had affair and i think ns is his son

izyanesa said: I fall in love with this drama...i watching through kbsw and for now i'm still in love with the storie line...dw and lgj were so cute together that i feel i want to protect them from almoni and hyeri..i think in this drama both of them are crazy... others character were also entertaining even lgj's dad who had affair and i think ns is his son

Guest izyanesa

Welcome Aboard @izyanesa,  I'm also loving this story-line  I think NS  and Lgj sister and Hr brother will be the key reasons that DW and LGJ be together I know HR will do something to his dad business to try and seal her marriage to him but will also see he will never love or show her affection og any kind.. 

Thanks for welcoming me here...yup i think hr is crazy enough to do so...but i hope at the end ahe not dead..but paid her wrong doing such as go to jail..i hate when a crazy second lead who does not know how to stop sudely became good girl by dying

izyanesa said:

izyanesa

said: I fall in love with this drama...i watching through kbsw and for now i'm still in love with the storie line...dw and lgj were so cute together that i feel i want to protect them from almoni and hyeri..i think in this drama both of them are crazy... others character were also entertaining even lgj's dad who had affair and i think ns is his son

We know from the beginning of this drama that our OTP will have an uphill battle for them to be together.   LGJ's and HR's family will do everything to ruin their relationship. 
I think SD's Dad and OMS will ended up being together and help each other along the way.  I really  don't like HR and LGJ's  family, but what can I say; they are part of the story line.  @-)

Archived