[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

valsava said: Ok guy's I didn't have any luck going through all my msgs so I'll check my replies next I no I have this site and needs to bookmark it I have it book mark in my old computer so bare with me..   
@hibiscus23, The way Halmoni talk and treat her DIL that would have been me her dinner plate would have been handle with extra care

@valsava hahaha u made me laugh, me too, i don't care about wealth of that household, money isn't everything but humans shld be treated like humans & with dignity! the way halmoni talks to her DIL has always been degrading & i'm just annoyed with that Hyori & g/ma they're both the same!
am still not able to watch the latest epis i dunno why it's taking longer this time for KBS to upload the series ? i miss JG hahaha

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow what a good episode LgJ sister finds out that NS is her dad son he yet he denies it when she no better all the signs point to him and his strange behavior about NS so he tells HR about DW being her moms daughter and she plays it off like she don;t know.. Mom catch him trying to give NS a ticket for three days some where he drags NS off and from the preview mom learns that NS is her husband son and she is shock that NS knows a song that his dad used to sing.. 

valsava said: To @hibiscus23@maryann8,@chajoowon,@reymel888,@angelangie,@AlanR,  
@yamiyugi,  Has listed the link to the missing episodes you all are asking about in her post so my suggestion is to bookmark this link..
Btw loved your post HR quit because she can no longer hide she's a snake in the grass in front of LGJ .. He has seen another shade of her rainbow and that color is gray..

@valsava i just fin watching ep 31 & i think u guys having the opportunity to watch it raw are talking about episodes beyond what i've seen already so i won't be rdg much here till i see it :) so i can join u in your discussion :) i still find DW's mother pathetic/annoying coz she pleaded with her real dtr to brk with JG as if H is the only dtr she needs to protect! :(

Do Won's mom is only trying to protect herself and not Hyeri .. she was all for her breaking up with JG since he's clearly stated he doesn't love HR countless time and will not marry her but for fearing JG's butt ugly short father revealing her past and relationship with DW to her current family.

Seriously that was a stupid threat ... I would tell that stupid man to go ahead because I don't see how he'll get anything out of it anyway.

I haven't watched this show for some time. The last episode was when the guy's mother spilt hot drink or soup on Do Won and her father saw the the whole thing. The awful show heavenly something made the mother reject her own long lost daughter for her awful adopted daughter and feast of food had the same premise. So is this one. I thought it refreshing that the couple declare their love early in the show but the oh so respectful behaviour towards nasty old people, that I don't like. :-q

@hibiscus23 I am sorry that the link is not working out for you but at the same time I find that to be quite weird as well. It certainly was working for me a few days back but you are getting it is not yet available in your region yet, yet you can watch the next episode without any issue. Perhaps you should send Youtube a message to find out what the issue is or KBS World not sure if either would help or not though.

LoL you all asking not to blame Dowon for looking after Namsun. You know that has to happen. With the kind of personalities all these people have they will find someway or the other to place the blame all on Dowon even if it doesn't make any sense to normal people. For instance if they were to get into a car accident you can be sure that they will blame it all on Dowon because they will claim that she was on their minds all the time :)

I have to disagree with someone saying that the threat Jigeon's father gave Dowon's mom was idle. Yes if he were to expose the fact then he certainly won't gain anything but as long as he can blackmail her that he will reveal it to her family then he knows that just to save her own skin she is going to do all in her power to help him get what he wants. As one can easily see that it is working quite efficiently. She is meeting with Dowon to help convince her to change her mind and to break up with Jigeon and as a backup plan she is trying to convince her husband to invest in Jigeon's dad company at the same time she is also trying to scare the Grandmother to invest over there by spreading false rumors and all knowing that her greed will show and that she will try to get what she can. After all A bird in hand is better than two in the bush. The only way the mother can get out from under his threats is to take a gamble and to reveal it all to her husband about her past and all. Then atleast he won't have that much power against her. Her main fear is that the Grandmother if she were to discover this would use this as an excuse to kick her out of the house and this time where would she go. Her previous husband has made it clear that he doesn't want anything more to do with her. Plus the way she has treated Dowon would make her ashamed to face her now and admit that she is her mother. Still if she simply reveals to her husband the truth and if he truly loves her then he may not feel it as such a big betrayal later on and he may even be willing to take her side against his mother. Though the longer she delays in doing this and were he to discover this from some other source then he certainly would feel more hurt and betrayed by her and may even be okay with her being kicked out of the house. So for now she is simply doing what Jigeon's dad wants in fear but if she were to discover that he has an illegitimate son such as Namsun then she can use that as a counter threat to him. Thus if he were to reveal her secret then if she was going down she would take him with her by revealing his secret to his family. We all know that is something that he doesn't want that because his wife clearly warned him that if she caught him cheating she would take him to the cleaners. Though all that is about to become moot in the next few episodes when his other family members are discovering this bit by bit.

I agree that it certainly is not Namsun's fault for being born but his Dad's but you can tell that the way the mother acts that she will become anti him all of a sudden but perhaps this will be the time of the sister to get close to him. I wonder how Jigeon will take this. Knowing him it won't make all that much of a difference though he certainly will be shocked for a few episodes. Still does anyone know who is the elder brother over here. Not that it really is important. Though I guess the difference between Jigeon finding out is that he would be more than willing to embrace and admit Namsun as family he already does treat him quite well. As for the mother she would feel angry at her husband but would take out all her pent up frustration onto poor Namsun who will start to call her Mrs. Devil once again and as for the sister while she may act a bit more nicely towards him she doesn't seem the type to reveal the truth to poor Namsun.

Well gotta run so catch all of you later on. Till then take care. :)

@yamiyugi,  NS is the youngest son.. @maribella,  Actually the show is pretty good and also they not dragging about birth-secrets and HR nasty attitude so things are moving alone nicely.. I'm still trying to figure out once they finds out that DW and LgH are no longer involved how they going to get him to marry he because told his  mom yesterday not to start with HR stuff again he's tired.. Hr will have him gating her before it over..   

@yamiyugi thnx again for your feedback, yeah it seems weird i agree so i'll send KBS a msg & find out what's gg on :)
i really think DW's birth mother is something else, she acts as if her only dtr is Hyeri, i don't blame DW for her actions when she once again pleaded with her to brk up with JG! i hope she stays firm with that & not be fazed with all the negative stuff that will come her way! H is just obsessive as well as her stepmom, i think H's father is more handling this fairly well compared to JG's parents, ahhh i also can't stand JG's mother....she's just too much! so far i've seen only up to ep 31, i still prefer to wait for subs than watching it raw :)

I hope there's something in the works to make this more than just feuding fruit stands.  All we know so far about HR's real mother is that she was kicked out of the house.  I would like to see her come back in some capacity to stick it to Fruit Korea and save the day, and shame her corrupted daughter into humiliation.  The parents on all sides seem really lame and can't seem to find the power to get what they need.  This drama needs a big surprise punch to keep any interest going. :-w

@hibiscus23,  Thanks for the stills..  
On the set feud
I'm just wondering when will LgJ learns approaching HR only result into her doing something to DW for know reason and that con-artist paying back the money because of HR scared she will be sued openly and bring trouble to town mart.. I think the father will fall for the stupidity again.. I think they should have still sued town mart and Hr personally if they could this would teach LgJ mom and dad that they can't just come and go as they pleases doing what they like to anyone..  
http://culturewindows.com/n_news/peg/1411/0af4edcaf22cf01b48a8408ec5570bc3_pHJbLSxwq6rzuHarQp6wJHbhS3CpmQS.jpg

NS sang so beautiful and Mom knows he's her husband son just by hearing that song she can't deny it she just about wanted to puke in that bathroom.. When she question her husband and she ask him the right question as to whats the friend name of NS supposed to be father and he was giving her the run around answers I think it would be her who do a DNA test before she show him the facts and he can't lie his way out of it.. 
http://img.etoday.co.kr/pto_db/2014/11/20141124092850_545076_420_327.jpg

msmy said: I hope there's something in the works to make this more than just feuding fruit stands.  All we know so far about HR's real mother is that she was kicked out of the house.  I would like to see her come back in some capacity to stick it to Fruit Korea and save the day, and shame her corrupted daughter into humiliation.  The parents on all sides seem really lame and can't seem to find the power to get what they need.  This drama needs a big surprise punch to keep any interest going. :-w

@valsava, ur welcome, thnx to yours also! you guys are ahead of me in watching  :) so i'm really a bit behind of the discussion here, i only fin ep 30 or 31 i can't recall since i got the list at home of what i've covered so far ..... i read in one of the postings here that they broke up, it'll be interesting to know how the story progresses when they reconcile! i wished that H will give up but then again this is a 100 plus epis so we may as well enjoy it for whatever the writer/s will bring us in the nxt epis! :) so who is OHS? i'm lost really hahaha what epi are you guys now? woah i better hurry or KBS better hurry w/subs :)

@msmy i agree, let's hope that it's not only fruit stuff they're focusing, i want to see more of the romance betwn DW/JG :)

hibiscus23 said: @valsava, ur welcome, thnx to yours also! you guys are ahead of me in watching  :) so i'm really a bit behind of the discussion here, i only fin ep 30 or 31 i can't recall since i got the list at home of what i've covered so far ..... i read in one of the postings here that they broke up, it'll be interesting to know how the story progresses when they reconcile! i wished that H will give up but then again this is a 100 plus epis so we may as well enjoy it for whatever the writer/s will bring us in the nxt epis! :) so who is OHS? i'm lost really hahaha what epi are you guys now? woah i better hurry or KBS better hurry w/subs :)

@msmy i agree, let's hope that it's not only fruit stuff they're focusing, i want to see more of the romance betwn DW/JG :)

@hibiscus23,  I agree with you, I can't stand looking Hyeri's eyes and it goes with her evil ways.  I have not watch the latest sub episodes, since this is a daily drama it is a slower phase.  I love the OTP but,  I guess we are a  long way  from resolving some of the main issues with the story line.  

valsava said: hibiscus23 said: @valsava, ur welcome, thnx to yours also! you guys are ahead of me in watching  :) so i'm really a bit behind of the discussion here, i only fin ep 30 or 31 i can't recall since i got the list at home of what i've covered so far ..... i read in one of the postings here that they broke up, it'll be interesting to know how the story progresses when they reconcile! i wished that H will give up but then again this is a 100 plus epis so we may as well enjoy it for whatever the writer/s will bring us in the nxt epis! :) so who is OHS? i'm lost really hahaha what epi are you guys now? woah i better hurry or KBS better hurry w/subs :)

Guest smalika

hi  i'm a newbie here . i had been a silent reader because i'm not confident to given my opinion. i'm very fond reading your all comment, i gave you all thumbs up for that. i’m not much help but i want to contribute to this thread by post my screencap every episode but i don’t recap all of it just JiWon couple.and maybe other news or anything. that’s all my greeting hope u’ll accept me on this thread ^__^

Archived