[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The actress playing Halmoni is making a career out of playing nasty grandmothers.  She did the same in You are my Destiny.    Given how characters are acting now, There should be a story line fairly soon focused on an illness of DW's bio-mom.   Whether it is a mental breakdown or stress related stroke, heart attack or cancer, serious illness seems to be in the cards before long. 

Grandmother & HR fighting to get LGJ  .....they seem to see him as a " table " a " chair"  a " car "  or LGJ 's dad 's  company ??

Is it easy to win his heart ??

ending  33 -today epi DW told her dad .....she wants.......bye bye LGJ

:)

Well Dw seems to be another door mat she has the right to refuse service and when she saw HR coming she should have refused to sale her anything and told her after all you did the man still don;t like you..  I agree with they treating LgJ like he's some kind of comodity and she needs to tell LgJ father that to quit calling her because his son won;t dance on his strings and to take it up with him and from now everytime you or your wife acts up it will be recorded for him to see 

Archived