[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

dulceres said: We know from the beginning of this drama that our OTP will have an uphill battle for them to be together.   LGJ's and HR's family will do everything to ruin their relationship. 
I think SD's Dad and OMS will ended up being together and help each other along the way.  I really  don't like HR and LGJ's  family, but what can I say; they are part of the story line.  @-)

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest izyanesa

@dulceres at least lgj's family got a little concern or nice person like his mother given money and coat to namsun when she barely knew namsun...father been having affair..no comment but i think at the end he will support lgj decision when he realize halmoni only use their family...

but please script writter dont make sdw and lgj breakup for simple reason like others drama..please make both strong with relationshil and love suit with drama tittle youre the only one, my only love..

dulceres said: We know from the beginning of this drama that our OTP will have an uphill battle for them to be together.   LGJ's and HR's family will do everything to ruin their relationship. 
I think SD's Dad and OMS will ended up being together and help each other along the way.  I really  don't like HR and LGJ's  family, but what can I say; they are part of the story line.  @-)

I'm exciting at the pairing for the OTP in this drama.  I love the male lead in Jang Bori and I loved female in "definitely neighbors and olala couple". The story line is a bit weak but I think it will be entertaining.

I agree, dislike the otp's family but not nearly as much as I dislike Hyeri.  Will check in periodically to see how things are going.....

islegirl said: I'm exciting at the pairing for the OTP in this drama.  I love the male lead in Jang Bori and I loved female in "definitely neighbors and olala couple". The story line is a bit weak but I think it will be entertaining.

I agree, dislike the otp's family but not nearly as much as I dislike Hyeri.  Will check in periodically to see how things are going.....

Guest izyanesa

May i ask if anyone here know the song for the opening...??

I just watch ep 11 with sub..i love how ljg keep remind everyone that he will not married hyeri..but his family to deaf to hear...but i love how sdw believe him ..but i hope she more open to ljg...maybe because there were only begin their relationship that why sdw dont want to look bad...but i love how ljg telling everything to sdw...

so in conclusion i still loving the plot..i cant wait what the script writter gonna give us for the next plot

hi valsava..I think that NS is LJG's brother, at least it appears to look that way.  They both have similar personality as being sweet and kind.  But wouldn't it be interesting if he ends up being Hyeri's brother?????

It seems like several of the current dramas all have a similar story line.  Scandal, rich girl wanting to marry a guy that loves someone else, Love & Secret, lawyer girl wanting to marry rich boy who loves someone else, and Make a Wish, rich girl wanting to marry guy that loves poor girl, just to name a few.
It just seems that sooo many of the dramas all have the same storyline. But you are correct, it will depends on how the writer and PD plays it out. 

I am enjoying the drama and will anxiously await how it all comes to together...

I got really hooked on the drama because the OTP's relationship, it started out so well and so early.  They didn't have any bickering or fighting and LJG fell for DW in such a nice way.  He knew what he wanted and he went after her.  LOL with the family situations.  Man!  It's only been like 15% of the whole drama and all there has been in the past few episodes are tears and tears.  The story moves fairly quickly and things are revealed in a nice manner.  I"m happy DW knows who her mom is.  Ugh, what a mom.  The ending of today's episode was sad. DW gets told off by LJG's mom and then to hear her own mother talk only about Hyeri and how she will not allow anyone to hurt her daughter Hyeri.  Man, to hear that from your own mother.  On another note, it's funny how LJG's mom is with Namsoon, she's just so nice to him, knitting him that beanie.  OMS has to be Hyeri's mother.  Hyeri doesn't even know who her mother is and what her mother looks like.  The granny was just shaken at the name of OMS and she did say how she chased out Hyeri's mother just to end up with SY. That old granny is so mean, I hope she gets a comeuppance some time in the future.  Not too far in the future I hope since this drama is suppose to go on for 120 episodes. Please give some lighter and happier OTP moments.  It's so sad watching DW cry and be depressed.  I hope something good happens to them this week. 

Whats funny is everyone thinks lgd will go with the marriage and all that crap, but he won't. On dw bio mother...shes simply on borrowed time because in the house she is at shes on pins and needles. I also see lgd learning who de bio mom is and simply putting his foot down. I hope there is a relationship between de dad and his partner in crime she's a hoot!

It really is funny how crazy the families are thinking that LGD would go with the marriage.  He's a grown richard simmons man with his own business.  He can make his own decisions.  LOL, Hyeri's been there by his side for how long, and he's never looked at her as anything else other than a sister. So funny how he keeps on saying that but no one in the families cares to listen.  It's very sweet that he's always there to see DW and to support her in any way that he can.  I hope the writer keeps their relationship strong and steady even through all the craziness.  

Guest izyanesa

@ochuchuchan that why i fell in this drama altough like @islegirl but what make difference is how ljg show his love and strict about his decision and openly said that to sdw...writter nim pd nim i love the flow of this stories please stay with this and i believe thia drama gonna be more daebak..

lets wish the best for our OTP

Welcome aboard all new comers.  I'm so loving this drama.. 
ochuchuchan said: I got really hooked on the drama because the OTP's relationship, it started out so well and so early.  They didn't have any bickering or fighting and LJG fell for DW in such a nice way.  He knew what he wanted and he went after her.  LOL with the family situations.  Man!  It's only been like 15% of the whole drama and all there has been in the past few episodes are tears and tears.  The story moves fairly quickly and things are revealed in a nice manner.  I"m happy DW knows who her mom is.  Ugh, what a mom.  The ending of today's episode was sad. DW gets told off by LJG's mom and then to hear her own mother talk only about Hyeri and how she will not allow anyone to hurt her daughter Hyeri.  Man, to hear that from your own mother.  On another note, it's funny how LJG's mom is with Namsoon, she's just so nice to him, knitting him that beanie.  OMS has to be Hyeri's mother.  Hyeri doesn't even know who her mother is and what her mother looks like.  The granny was just shaken at the name of OMS and she did say how she chased out Hyeri's mother just to end up with SY. That old granny is so mean, I hope she gets a comeuppance some time in the future.  Not too far in the future I hope since this drama is suppose to go on for 120 episodes. Please give some lighter and happier OTP moments.  It's so sad watching DW cry and be depressed.  I hope something good happens to them this week. 

It's funny that I'm watching subbed episodes from KBS then raw episodes each morning just because I want to know what is happening.  Can't wait for the subbed episode tomorrow of when the two family meet and LJG tells them that he's never gonna marry Hyeri.  I'm waiting for the day he sees just how his mom treats SW for no reasons the more they do these things to her the more he will stay to make it up to her yesterday's episode DW should have slap his mom back if she shows these people she will fight back she wouldn't go through all the problems she's going through.. Next it will be HR slapping her and she's just going to take it..

What constitute love.. Your family buying selling land in a fraud deal committing crimes spending money making people lose they lively hood all so you can try and marry somebody that don;t love and has no intention to love or marry you.. HR spending all that money buying trying to buy her a marriage which will end up putting LgJ fathers company in jeopardy.. Now she really going to go batshitcrazy because LGJ didn't come home to see or buy her anything for christmas and yes he would tell her that he spent it with DW and she's going to go all to try and get at DW..   It would be DW fault that he didn;t spend time with her.. She just pop up on him without so much of a phone call and thinks he supposed to just wait for her..  

ochuchuchan said: It really is funny how crazy the families are thinking that LGD would go with the marriage.  He's a grown richard simmons man with his own business.  He can make his own decisions.  LOL, Hyeri's been there by his side for how long, and he's never looked at her as anything else other than a sister. So funny how he keeps on saying that but no one in the families cares to listen.  It's very sweet that he's always there to see DW and to support her in any way that he can.  I hope the writer keeps their relationship strong and steady even through all the craziness.  

Looks like I might be dropping this drama too!Will drop in here to check and if it gets interesting I will resume watching:D
It's hard to continue when the only thing I like is the OTP, the rest either bore or irritate me ;)
This happens when it's too many dramas and not enough time :(

OK, love the scene when LGJ said I will not marry Hyeri and I AM IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.....way to go!!!!!!! It wasn't hearsay, everyone that needed to hear that was there so there can be no misunderstanding.  He is my hero!!!!!!!!
Now any normal girls would get the message loud and clear regardless of who wants you go ahead with the marriage.   it is a nice change from other dramas but we all know that the engagement might still happen.  If Dowon's father or his business is in trouble he may have go through with the engagement to prevent any problems for her or her father. 

Still, love the pace of this drama........

Guest misspinky

I know there will be 120 episodes but I'm glad that LJG has stood up for himself, although I'd like it if he were be able to see HR's true colors quicker.

on another note, the make up of the LJG and HR is horrible, particularly LJG, it seems like they gave him foundation that is a lot lighter than his natural skin tone. It's so noticeable too...

:-B I really like the OTP couple. That said, I would have preferred to watch them in a 50 eps. Especially, because I do not like the HY character, I totally dislike...no, I take that back I hate the actress that portrays HY. She is one of the worst actresses I've watched in a drama. X( Add to that character, DW's mum. It will most likely be a long time before DW's horrible, selfish, greedy mum gets any payback for being her rotten self. I plan to continue to watch even, skim through this drama, till the wicked, selfish grandma kicks DW's mom out. As drama watchers, we know that if the selfish mother doesn't die, she'll end up forgiven by DW. I for one want the mum to see the pearly gates rather than watch her plastic face acting as if she loves DW, the wicked,,greedy granny chokes and HT disappears like a puff of smoke. :-\" #-o ;))

Archived