Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ainissky

[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

Recommended Posts

@NewKDramaAddict,  If AR didn't start off as such and airhead and making bad decisions.. In this one SDW downfall is her mom issues still can't get over old as she is she hasn't come to the terms of her mom abandon her and thinks her mom will welcome her with open arms.. I mean if the so much hasn;t even sent her a B*card how in the hell can you be so into her.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @valsalva @suchadiva42‌ and all. Have been off Kdrama since the end of its ok, that's love. But saw this on KBS world and really like the chef and the producer. So, started going back and watching ep1. So came to this site to see what is being written on this show as the show is now up to ep10+. So far so good. I hope that this two will not be having too much problem with the other girl as this seem to be a100+ ep daytime drama. I hate it when the guy will give in and marry the girl of his parent choice and both parting way to end up together. I like glorious day and see them fighting to have their love acknowledged. After being off, I am looking fwd to enjoying this drama. Happy watching to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

krgeek said: Hello @valsalva @suchadiva42‌ and all. Have been off Kdrama since the end of its ok, that's love. But saw this on KBS world and really like the chef and the producer. So, started going back and watching ep1. So came to this site to see what is being written on this show as the show is now up to ep10+. So far so good. I hope that this two will not be having too much problem with the other girl as this seem to be a100+ ep daytime drama. I hate it when the guy will give in and marry the girl of his parent choice and both parting way to end up together. I like glorious day and see them fighting to have their love acknowledged. After being off, I am looking fwd to enjoying this drama. Happy watching to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

valsava said: @NewKDramaAddict,  If AR didn't start off as such and airhead and making bad decisions.. In this one SDW downfall is her mom issues still can't get over old as she is she hasn't come to the terms of her mom abandon her and thinks her mom will welcome her with open arms.. I mean if the so much hasn;t even sent her a B*card how in the hell can you be so into her.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:-h @krgeek,@NewKDramaAddict,
This is so much better then love secret..I find myself looking forward to this one more then the other.,.
SdW dads just got himself further and further into debt he didn't read the contract and just signed it no wonder his wife left him and daughter might be leaving him to..  This old man was to stupid to be getting involved in with loan sharks now looks like because of LGJ she has lost her job because he won;t marry the evil clingy girl blaming her before she even confirmed id they was dating or not now she has no reason to hold back because technically they are harassing her because of a marriage he don't want clingy girl just can't accept he don;t like her.. LgJ gather is really and embarrasment coming to his restaurant with thugs like that like it supposed to pump fear into her.. So with her dad and the loan sharks LgJ father and the thugs life for SdW should be pretty interesting and that evil Halmoni will end up getting her son's company in a lot of trouble because of her illegal actives some how it will all tie into that company.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@valsava" @krgeek‌" @NewKDramaAddict‌" Hello my chingu..

I have to catch up with this drama as well because this one i really wanted to see and just reading everyone's Comments sounds like a good one indeed.. Now that your back krgeek lets all spazz this drama out..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with you @valsava‌ . Did watch a few ep of love secret, didn't like it so drop. Nowaday that's what I do. If the storyline is not too great, I drop it. So far so good with this drama. Glad to hv you as sounding board as you seem to watched most of the Kdrama playing. Back to my show now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok will be here watching this drama unless the storyline pissed me off too much @suchadiva42‌ . So far so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:-B Just watched the first 4eps subbed. I love the leads and their chemistry together. SH is so deserving of a lead role. He's a excellent actor. When SH makes his characters believable. HCA in her first leading role?!? Where has this actress been? She's beautiful (has natural beauty) and quite talented. I can't say the same for the actress, JJY, the wanna be future wife.....I think she needs acting 101 classes because her facial expressions are 'elementary' for lack of a better word. Honestly, I wondered if she was cast because she's someone's daighter ot someone's friend, if you know what I mean. Other than that I like the cast. I'm watching SS and plan to watch this drama...talk about a miracle...I'm not quite fond of dailys, but I've made an exception (as for how long? :-/ for as long as they don't get crazy ridiculous or down right unbearable to watch). I shouldn't have started watching SS without subs because the subbing Is so far behind the current eps. I'm wiser now, and will wait to watch this drama subbed not raw to enjoy it better. To everyone on this thread thanks for sharing :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also like this drama, especially the OTP, the lead actress is a natural beauty and Sung Hyuk; so happy for him to be given a chance for a lead role.  I am just hoping that the writer will have a good insight and focus about the story line. Since, I don't speak/understand Korean language I am always waiting for subs.
Let us hope that this is not going to be so much of a bumpy ride for all of us :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dulceres said: I also like this drama, especially the OTP, the lead actress is a natural beauty and Sung Hyuk; so happy for him to be given a chance for a lead role.  I am just hoping that the writer will have a good insight and focus about the story line. Since, I don't speak/understand Korean language I am always waiting for subs.
Let us hope that this is not going to be so much of a bumpy ride for all of us :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am with you @dulceres hope writer in and director nim will give us a smooth flowing show on the love of our main couple. I want a great love story with a title like this here, only my love. KBS world is written as you are my only love so please let me have a beatiful love story that will keep me happy and smiling and not cursing at the stupid foolih lead. Let down by many daytime drama in 2014.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

krgeek said: I am with you @dulceres hope writer in and director nim will give us a smooth flowing show on the love of our main couple. I want a great love story with a title like this here, only my love. KBS world is written as you are my only love so please let me have a beatiful love story that will keep me happy and smiling and not cursing at the stupid foolih lead. Let down by many daytime drama in 2014.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@valsalva hope that's what will happen. my new year resolution. That this show will be the best Kdrama love story that put a smile in me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

krgeek said: @valsalva hope that's what will happen. my new year resolution. That this show will be the best Kdrama love story that put a smile in me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @valsalva will try out Cheongdamdong scandal. Did it end at 120ep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...