[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

msmy said: Boy, talk about a snail's pace... jumping back in at about episode 65 should be a lot more interesting.  Poor Nam Hye-ri has an eye problem that drives me nuts.  And DW's constant "huh?" responses are just poor writing.  Seems like the real interest is going to be with the old ladies trying to outsmart each other.  And who has gangsters barging into their workplace?  Jeez... get real. :-L

hibiscus23 said:. @triton823 yes small world indeed and @suchadiva42 @valsava & all i just created a thread for Sung Hyuk pls guys visit his thread & he's awaiting our support :)
i just watched the latest epis (23) & the more i watched the more i wanted more /more LOLs However, i get more/more upset annoyed with Hyeri, her grandma, JG's parents and i hope DW & JG find their happiness in the end! i hv a strong feeling Nam sun is the son of JG's father! i'm starting to get a little annoyed or a lot? at that Oh lady the scrooge lady that is :) lols she still collects recyclables in spite of having owned a lot of bldgs. Jeez

valsava said: hibiscus23 said:. @triton823 yes small world indeed and @suchadiva42 @valsava & all i just created a thread for Sung Hyuk pls guys visit his thread & he's awaiting our support :)
i just watched the latest epis (23) & the more i watched the more i wanted more /more LOLs However, i get more/more upset annoyed with Hyeri, her grandma, JG's parents and i hope DW & JG find their happiness in the end! i hv a strong feeling Nam sun is the son of JG's father! i'm starting to get a little annoyed or a lot? at that Oh lady the scrooge lady that is :) lols she still collects recyclables in spite of having owned a lot of bldgs. Jeez

hibiscus23 said: valsava said: hibiscus23 said:. @triton823 yes small world indeed and @suchadiva42 @valsava & all i just created a thread for Sung Hyuk pls guys visit his thread & he's awaiting our support :)

valsava said: hibiscus23 said: valsava said: hibiscus23 said:. @triton823 yes small world indeed and @suchadiva42 @valsava & all i just created a thread for Sung Hyuk pls guys visit his thread & he's awaiting our support :)

Guest chajoowon

Hi guys i wonder do you guys always talk abot Raw versions here?   Im on ep 25 eps that was eng subbed not too long ago.   I want to stay clear of spoilery posts about what happens later.

This is the first daily drama for me ever as K-drama fan.   I tried it for my affection for Han Chae Ah.  Sung Hyuk is aslo good as leading man.  They have good chemistry.   

chajoowon said: Hi guys i wonder do you guys always talk abot Raw versions here?   Im on ep 25 eps that was eng subbed not too long ago.   I want to stay clear of spoilery posts about what happens later.

This is the first daily drama for me ever as K-drama fan.   I tried it for my affection for Han Chae Ah.  Sung Hyuk is aslo good as leading man.  They have good chemistry.   

Guest chajoowon

valsava said: chajoowon said: Hi guys i wonder do you guys always talk abot Raw versions here?   Im on ep 25 eps that was eng subbed not too long ago.   I want to stay clear of spoilery posts about what happens later.

chajoowon said: valsava said: chajoowon said: Hi guys i wonder do you guys always talk abot Raw versions here?   Im on ep 25 eps that was eng subbed not too long ago.   I want to stay clear of spoilery posts about what happens later.

Guest chajoowon

valsava said:

chajoowon

said:

valsava

said:

chajoowon

said: Hi guys i wonder do you guys always talk abot Raw versions here?   Im on ep 25 eps that was eng subbed not too long ago.   I want to stay clear of spoilery posts about what happens later.

I think LgJ dad told NMS when he was out with him that his dad was dead.. Sorry sucker I think he should have just left MNS think that he couldn't find his dead then to tell him he was a friend of his dad's 

Well LgJ beginning to learn from the vendors that furit Korea had a hand in DW dad business being the way it is and now it's starting to effect the farmers he also learned how his mom and HR been harassing her.. So mom dad and lil sister whiles having dinner dad bragging about how he got DW to leave him sister tried to tell him oppa wasn't going to like it.. So come tomorrow I wonder will he go after the people for messing with the woman he loves,, What they fail to realize he still not going to marry HR.. He apologized to DW with tears in his eyes so sweet and romantic..  

Archived