[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

@valsava
I have to agree with you. I think SDG also knows his wife remarried and has other children or another daughter as I stated above I think he found her after she left and she told him she did not want to have anything to do with SDW.  SDW is driven by her need to have a mother and missing her (a child's needs) she is not thinking about what her father may have endured in the woman's rejection of him and of SDW when she left or if he knew where she was and what she was doing.

SDW is going to find out the hard way as her mother either rejects her again or does things to her to get her away from her second daughter NHR so that the way is clear to Oppa LJG. I expect she may not find out until many episodes in but I would love for her to find out early and observe or find out and confront her mother only to be turned away. But I guess we will see.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ldy Gmerm said: SDW is going to find out the hard way as her mother either rejects her again or does things to her to get her away from her second daughter NHR so that the way is clear to Oppa LJG. I expect she may not find out until many episodes in but I would love for her to find out early and observe or find out and confront her mother only to be turned away. But I guess we will see.

@valsava
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well...

That is exactly it. SDW is not thinking she is only feeling her loss from a child's perspective. She is not thinking about why her mother left or if her mother would even want to see her or know her. It is all about what she is feeling. And although I can sympathize with her she is pushing aside her father who is the one who has raised her, wiped her snotty nose, cleaned her scrapes and bruises up, hugged her when she cried, cleaned her clothing and cooked her food. She is blaming him on some level for not having a mother or not letting her know about her mother all because of one line at the bottom of an old school book. She had the flash back she saw what her mother did. Her mother pushed her away as she was leaving even to the point of knocking her down and she lost her shoes. Does she see her father as the problem?  I bet she does she may think he is the reason her mother left. She will get that lesson when she finds out her mother prolly left as she did not want to be poor and did not want to raise her with her father who came from a low background.

It will serve her right because when her mother will push her away again when she finally finds out who she is. The funny thing is you can see that JSY (if she is indeed her mother) is not thought of fondly by her mother in law KBN. I bet it is because of her background. So she married up but she has to deal with her MIL who prolly dislikes her due to her background. She will do whatever she can to keep from seeing or meeting SDW and she will do whatever she can to keep SDW from her new family (who do not know she had married before and had a kid I bet) and ruining the plans her daughter has to marry LJG (although he is not on board with that.).

From her behavior in episode3 I can not wait for her to get that life lesson after what she said to her father. Only then will she finally see the pain he went through and appreciate him more for trying to shield her from the truth.

edit: Due to the holiday I have not had a chance to watch the episode from today.

I don;t know if all you guy's are still watching this drama but it's good..   
@LdyGmerm,  Is Bio mom of SdW using LgJ mom to attack her on daughter for her other daughter sake that woman will be all in her face and she don;t know why..  SdW isn't even aware that he likes her these people is nuts and clingy girl going after the girl that hasn't dome anything wrong to her but LgJ likes her He introduces her (clingy) as his sister how will he ever see her as a woman let alone a marriage.. When LGJ finds out that his mom and clingy has been attacking SdW from day one clingy can forget about a friendship and anther thing I like about his character he's not a pushover and don;t let his parents tells him who he can and cannot be with..      

@SarahMaurice-Laplanche,  Another good daily it just started we just at ep 5 I think Kbs will be subbing this drama also..

@valsava
I have not watched yesterday's or today's episodes yet.. I am a little behind due to the holiday and family being in town.. if that is what you saw then I expect it will come to that.. It will be a shame that they will turn LJG's mother against SDW who has done nothing to them. But I could see it a mile away NHR has all the signs of being an obsessed in love with her Childhood Oppa and he has only ever saw her as a little sister and she expects to marry him only he has not plans to every marry someone he considers a little sister to him. His feelings do not matter as she wants what she wants and for some reason her people and his want this match he is not following through with this plan and does not plan to do it. WE know it would happen Bio mom will think badly and treat SDW badly for her crazed younger daughter only to find out later that the woman you harassed was none other than her first born.

@LdyGmerm,  SdW real mom knows she has been looking for her and found they Phone number and address.. When SdW was asking question about her on the phone she was shock that SdW had found her I think this is why she has LgJ mom attacking her.. Sad part about it is Sdw will pass her by not knowing what her mom looks like.,. I think the table will turn when SdW realize that  the woman is clingy mom and her real mom..  
Also bio mom knows that SdW is her first borm child.. The funny part about all of this is the boy that's slow that been hanging around is LgJ half brother his father have has with another woman .. These people world is so small..   

@cakearai,  Hi and Welcome aboard..  I love this drama..  So far things are moving right along and I thought it would be SDW bio mom that have LjG mom attacking her bit it was the clingy girl that had his mom to do that going to tell her about SDW dad and how she don;t have a mom and dad running a fruit stand..  Also his mom seems really ghetto going after her for know reason when her husband child his in they care I'm trying to figure out did she have and affair with a married man or what because the slow dude seems to be older then her kids LjG and sister.. 
Bit I know LgJ had to wonder why SDW is acting that way I think his mom will let it slip she said something to her and she got her info from clingy..

Wonder what SdW  dad needed with money to be getting it from a loan shark this will hurt her in the future,, THEY WILL BE LOOKING FOR HER DO THIS MAN NOT REALIZE THEY WILL COME AFTER HIS DAUGHTER INSTEAD OF HIM SHE PRETTY TWO    

@LdyGmerm   Thanks for the double recap.. I wonder will SDW mom will not do anything about how that evil girl and LjG mom attacking her without valid reasons for it it's not her fault if he don;t like her she is really going to be a serious problem until he refuse to see her all together and tell her parents to stop thinking he's going to marry her because he don;t have any intention to do so now and in the future..

Also don't you think LjG mom is ghetto fabulous..      

@kdramafan469,Tinatric236,@awsparkle,@suchadiva42,@cattx,@automickitty,@LdyGmerm@NewKDramaAddic@ahoxan,@ainissky,@Triton823,@cakearai,@electricblue,@Lunkera,@krgirl87,@jadecloud,  And to all others I failed to mention the sub title episode for this drama will air next monday of course KBS is behind as always but we can understand what's going on..

As I'm viewing both Kbs dramas I think this one will be a better viewing then the other Har is to much of a scatterbrain.. This one we have a clingy evil girl until LgJ gets hip to her double face and tell her that any involvement she tries to have with him no longer will  happen as he will not wanting to see her face again.. 

Also LGJ mom in HS face talking about her mom is a very low point for her and she hit her where her one weakness is but the tables will turn once SDW see how her azz running around fawning over young idol going by the name crystal.. The double lives LjG parents live is really sad and a embarrassment for they children they nuevo money and she acts as if she been living this way for life he's not some spoiled rich kid he's only a chef and not a doctor or a lawyer.. I'm trying to figure out do he own a chain of grocery stores or just the one     

@LdyGmerm,  It amazes me LJG mom she acts all uppity in front of SDW mom and friends but as soon as she away her ghetto fabulous comes right back out.. I couldn't believe she got up and left the suppose to talk of marriage between the adults to go hang out like she was 16 yrs..   

Archived