Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@4evrkdrama @agenth @joccu @MayanEcho

Now the fake wedding preparations start.

Fake groom is trying out tuxedos for the wedding:

1c0900ad683a5936cec4cb4007b8acad592d7516

FL's ex boyfriend and current wife are totally shocked when they see him

46eea8cedc4318470ae2187c61ca45581abda1c7

d8ef0f9d51737ede90eb5651e27b1e2bf98cf4ed

CTTO

They say they're shocked because he's so handsome.

I think we can all agree that it's a lie, and they're totally shocked about his hair (mop) :unamused:

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

They say they're shocked because he's so handsome.

I think we can all agree that it's a lie, and they're totally shocked about his hair (mop) :unamused:

Brush up and tie back his mullet, he might improve 5% 😅

But what's the deal with his flaring nostrils? 

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

@4evrkdrama I knew it! :smashes: The leads have a childhood connection. Of course. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

@joccu @WeunXK @MayanEcho @agenth Not much improvement in the mullet department - even during the wedding. He's like a doppelgänger of Ju Ji Hoon oppa in Goong. Equally cardboard too. :joy:

And of course we got the "shoe trope" - because kdramas can't ever come up with anything unique. :unamused:

b8293a25ad39fee4b1add5aeb50711ddbbf81858

c3c31ae1d3bd61f3e6b8fd3cc0b61252943e669b

23f5085b68df819a4704a82b424c80d0273eeefd

CTTO

Waiting for his hair transformation once they have the mandatory breakup. @larus @Lmangla you know it has to be coming sooner or later. At least I hope so. 🤞

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon I bet it comes after the wedding. 

Honestly what is with these rom coms? luckily I don´t watch them. I don´t think I have watch any rom-coms this year.  

funny thing . I check mydramalist and I have only dropped one drama this year. WOW.  Can that be really true or did I put all the dramas that I have watched this year. 

EDITED

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, joccu said:

funny thing . I check mydramalist and I have only dropped one drama this year. WOW.  Can that be really true or did I put all the dramas that I have watched this year. 

LOL - I have dropped 80% of all the dramas I started this year :sweats:

@joccu @WeunXK @MayanEcho @agenth @Lmangla @larus Good news! The ML in No Gain, No Love has finally ditched his mullet!

:elated:

After the ML disappeared for 3 months and the FL couldn't find him, now he started as an intern in her company. With a fresh look. Surprise!

bff75819b256414964ba97d7a9ae98a73b9004e1

a12079c747b76eacd6778e75b7029eece72ff1f8

be105f08b06c3467e056acc0329ad4861852f60e

CTTO

He looks so much better. No improvement in the cardboard acting though. :bawling:

@4evrkdrama SPOILER

Spoiler

Why do I have a feeling since ep 1 that he is the illegitimate child of the chairman, and the half-brother of the CEO who left a lot of hate comments?

Even in ep 4 there were signs that this might be the case.

Chairman and ML's mom (who was also married at the time) had an affair and had the ML. Mom abandons son who ends up in foster care and then in his grandma's care. Foster care is provided by FL's parents. Mom in Canada is trying to rekindle the relationship with her son.

Chairman is the one who is behind ML joining the company.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

He looks so much better. No improvement in the cardboard acting though. :bawling:

atleast he had  physical strength🤣😂

Spoiler

@partyon Something cool from Reddit:

Spoiler

The elevator scene in which the main couple runs the 3 round gauntlet of co-workers commenting on their marriage status and their response was a hilarious way to diffuse the tension and move the plot along. If you are not familiar with 4 character Chinese idioms, they are made by combining 4 Chinese characters to form a phrase that can expand to have proverbial meanings.

The thing they did here was create brand new ones that combine to sound similar to common Korean phrases. I can't read Chinese characters so I don't know if the provided interpretations are correct, but phonetically, they are the following:

Round 1 - 어저라고 (made up idiom) - 어쩌라고 (Korean phrase) - Who cares?/What do you want me to do about it? (meaning)

Round 1 - 배재등가 - 배째든가 - Do something about it/Cut open my stomach (literal)

Round 2 - 알게모람 - 알게 뭐람 - So what?/ I don't care

Round 3 - 모어대용 - 뭐 어때요 - It doesn't matter

One thing that you might have missed if you're watching through subtitles, is that the ML almost always speaks in honorifics to everyone. I guess it's to be expected since he's been in a service job for most of the drama so far. But when he gets riled up, he drops the honorifics and speaks in the casual way, very menacingly. One example was when the handler told him that he would remove the FL if she was getting in his way. He straight up talked to the handler like he was addressing a lowlife criminal or some punk kid with his answer. Another moment was when he first met the handler, when he produced the picture of the ML's biological mom. Another was when he became Lucifer with the student who got poor grades, but that's to be expected I guess since it's one of the few times when he was the senior of the situation.

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Yey, coming soon on Feb 2025!

:coolshades: 

@MayanEcho I think this also applies to all ,who are in entertainment/showbiz world that they are also liked us 😔 with simple needs

meguro ren :this is such a difficult topic, but i really want to get married. however, there's some people who support me said "i don't want you to get married" or "i don't want you to be in love", but i am a human too. i want to get married and have a family.

https://x.com/2416ix/status/1835267541859713496

====

craving for this🥭🍚

b1ed7a9d11a9807e253a66e56a57a2d21f3596b3.jpg
mango sticky rice 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

I go to Christmas markets to drink punch.  The food at markets is overpriced and terrible.

punch too but ‘‘tis the season to drink it.

I go to Christmas markets to drink punch.  The food at markets is overpriced and terrible.

+2

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

With a fresh look. Surprise!

Told ya, +5% without the mullet look! 😆 

55 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

I think this also applies to all ,who are in entertainment/showbiz world that they are also liked us 😔 with simple needs

meguro ren :this is such a difficult topic, but i really want to get married. however, there's some people who support me said "i don't want you to get married" or "i don't want you to be in love", but i am a human too. i want to get married and have a family.

This is one of the reasons I like him: he's a very quiet introvert, but he can speak for himself and for others when he must, and his choice of words aren't open for misinterpretation. 

It's not the first time he either writes or talks of becoming a grandpa. 😅 Just a couple days ago, wasn't it that he had ordered a custom bag meant to be owned later by one of his future grandchildren? 

1726133512_Snow-Mans-Meguro-Ren-experien

ctto

That palpable excitement. 😊

1726133506_890_Snow-Mans-Meguro-Ren-expe

ctto

He posts in his IG and Snow Man blog in a humorous way, but you can tell he actually means it. 

I'm amused that in the other write-up (shared it in his and UNH thread), he also said he wants to look his age (The Asian genes would still help him look younger). 😆

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

@MayanEcho👏👏‘Shōgun’ wins Outstanding Drama Series .

Anna Sawai becomes the first Japanese actress to win Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series at the #Emmys. Also Hiroyuki Sanada becomes the first Japanese actor to win Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series at the #Emmys.Image

-----

@gm4queen💝b80cc914f8855003f8315f31f56bded351ab189a.jpg

cto

Today is National Guacamole Day.🥑

• Love 2
  • Awesome 5
  • Blob 1

On 9/15/2024 at 2:36 PM, partyon said:

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng, what in the world....? :huh: :blink:

Why is the ML's hair so ugly? :blink: :blink:

Is he trying to cover up any cardboard oppa qualities? :sweatingbullets:

Eonni

even I had hardtime standing up with it 

Ufff

And do you knw whats more interesting ?

There were tons of people who were disappointed when he cut his hair !!

I was like what the ..??

:surprisedwut:

15 hours ago, partyon said:

I did say you that he is cardboard

😉

But isnt he better than JKY,CEW ?

Watch his forbidden marriage Eonni

chebal

:please:

Wanna read your blunt reactions and have a good laugh😆

15 hours ago, partyon said:

Hide contents

Why do I have a feeling since ep 1 that he is the illegitimate child of the chairman, and the half-brother of the CEO who left a lot of hate comments?

Even in ep 4 there were signs that this might be the case.

Spoiler

Yes he is !

I guess you will get to know it by ep 6.

Given that you havent "dropped it like a hot potato"

You are still giving the drama chance right ?

:dontwanna:

How do you find the 2nd leads ?

Arent they cute ?

What are your thoughts on the drama Eonni ?

16 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon I bet it comes after the wedding. 

Honestly what is with these rom coms? luckily I don´t watch them. I don´t think I have watch any rom-coms this year.  

I just keep my brain somewhere , to not think too much while watching romcoms Eonni

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952zqxdiuwo705i816uc0

16 hours ago, joccu said:

EDITED

I have dropped alot of dramas this year sis 

:evilelmo:

Love next door

Queen of tears

Impossible hier

My sweet mobster

Doctor slump

Captivating the king

Midnight studio

Dare to love me

Hide

Frankly speaking

Romance in the house

bad memory eraser (such a mess !!! the drama had a lot of potential with its story for the 1 st ep and then went downhill)

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

22 hours ago, agenth said:

+2

Are you sure you got your point across? You only wrote 3 times how you like to drink punch :joy:

@agenth chingu must like punch a lot....

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

22 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Told ya, +5% without the mullet look! 😆 

I actually think there was at least a 10% improvement

Will Smith Reaction GIF

In the looks department. Not the cardboard acting. :grimace:

22 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It's not the first time he either writes or talks of becoming a grandpa. 😅 Just a couple days ago, wasn't it that he had ordered a custom bag meant to be owned later by one of his future grandchildren? 

So he also has a secret kid, like RM?

8 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

There were tons of people who were disappointed when he cut his hair !!

I was like what the ..??

What in the world....? :blink: :blink: I can't see how anyone would actually miss that mop? :blink:

Watch his forbidden marriage Eonni

chebal

:please:

Wanna read your blunt reactions and have a good laugh😆

Wait, which drama are you talking about, dongsaeng? Always happy to share my blunt reactions :dorakiss:

You are still giving the drama chance right ?

Absolutely, gonna try to watch ep 6 tonight. Not gonna have time to catch ep 7 today, but I will catch up this week on all the episodes. Am enjoying it quite much and am not FFing much. Thanks for recommending this fresh romcom to me, dongsaeng! It has tropes, but is still so unpredictable and funny!

Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

How do you find the 2nd leads ?

Arent they cute ?

I do like them, even though I was quite surprised in ep 5 to learn who the 2nd ML was... I was thinking that the writer and the secretary were end game, but she's being paired up with the CEO instead. I was like omo omo omo!

Her anti-fan is becoming her love interest! This is gonna be so much fun :yay:

I just keep my brain somewhere , to not think too much while watching romcoms Eonni

Omo! First time I'm seeing @joccu being called an unnie on this forum! :loveu: Congrats @joccu :fullofhearts:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

On 9/15/2024 at 6:26 PM, partyon said:

I knew it! The leads have a childhood connection. Of course. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

@joccu @WeunXK @MayanEcho @agenth Not much improvement in the mullet department - even during the wedding. He's like a doppelgänger of Ju Ji Hoon oppa in Goong. Equally cardboard too. :joy:

Why are you watching this show?? Nothing about it sounds good.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

22 hours ago, agenth said:

+2

+2

What's happening, chingu?

saturday night live laughing GIF by HULU

Sadly I haven't been to too many Christmas markets, especially since we live too far away from the main concentration of them in Germany/Holland/Belgium/France etc. And I don't (can't) drink too much either @rocat - I end up wanting to go to sleep after like 1 drink. I have never been drunk because I sleep rather than having another drink. Which maybe is a good thing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Why are you watching this show?? Nothing about it sounds good.

No, chingu, hear me out! This drama is actually super fresh and funny! It's full of tropes, but it's totally unpredictable. :D

Like a truck of doom comes at the 2nd ML and misses him in the last second. Like when do we ever see anyone survive the truck of doom?

Debbie Reynolds Halloween GIF by filmeditor

But then the 2nd FL faints because she thought that he was hit by the truck?

And the 2nd FL is an adult themed novel writer who just sued the 2nd ML for leaving so many hate comments about her work. The 2nd ML is super annoyed by the smut that she writes, and is even more shocked to find out his mom is the writer's biggest fan. Hence the hate comments.

:loolz:

I think you would actually enjoy it. THIS is how you do a romcom correctly. Can you believe I've FFed in total about 5 minutes - and that's over 5 episodes?!?!?!?

Amazing Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

9 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

What's happening, chingu?

I think she was drinking Chardonnay when she posted this?????

31ef3e52d9a958c95a97413717d6f55e17ce7393

Chingus, is it okay if I start posting Yoongi gifs again? I hope no one minds - he was already sentenced. :please:

• Love 4
  • Blob 1