Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@4evrkdrama @agenth @WeunXK @joccu @Dhakra @sweetroad @larus @MayanEcho

Omo omo omo.... Did you see Jungkook's latest IG updates from today? :scream:

First update:

1726287717-9cc812f1c7678fcc93444de62b626

Second update:

Additional-Updates-on-BTS-Jungkooks-Inst

So it's pretty clear he wasn't hacked, and I think HYBE even clarified it was JK who updated his own IG. It's pretty evident that he is voicing his opinion about the whole NewJeans issue, and showing his support to the girls who are all still very young.

NewJeans is under the same company as BTS and these girls are being erased and frozen out of the industry by their own agency. There has been a power struggle between the executives for months now, and this girl group has been caught in the middle. Their agency has shown no support for them - they've been more or less dumped.

So this is a huge thing that a BTS member is clearly showing his support publicly for them, and going against his own company too. He is very brave indeed. Hopefully some of the other members show their support too.

EDIT: Aaaand the agency clarified that he meant what he wrote.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/09/bighit-music-comments-on-bts-jungkooks-instagram-posts-supporting-newjeans

""Don't use them."

His posts have been interpreted to mean he is in support of NewJeans, and BIGHIT MUSIC has now clarified Jungkook's stance. BIGHIT MUSIC stated, "We have confirmed this was posted with the believe that, under no circumstances, should young artists be dragged into disputes and used as a shield.""

Good job JK, standing up for those young girls who are being treated appallingly by all the adults around them!

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

I think I'm gonna have to make JK my bias wrecker after this. :transforms:

EDIT2: It's also interesting that he posted these on his private IG account and not weverse he normally updates. Clearly so that the agency can't delete his posts.

EDIT3: The more I think about it, the more it's clear that he was the best person to voice his opinion in the matter. He's HYBE's "golden boy". No one individually in that agency is as powerful as he is when it comes to global popularity.

What is even funnier is the way ARMY is having a meltdown on Reddit and Twitter trying to spin this as him NOT criticizing his own company. :D A big amount of ARMY has been defending the agency blindly - just because it's BTS's agency - when it's clear that they've been anything but ethical and fair in this case.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, rocat said:

Seriously, Xmas markets are more than the vin chauds, guys!

what-do-you-690cac5613.jpg

There is nothing else to see or do in the Xmas markets - they're just selling some useless trinkets. Glühwein is the ONLY reason we go there.

Gluehwein-selber-machen-Rezepte-fuer-kla

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

So this is a huge thing that a BTS member is clearly showing his support publicly for them, and going against his own company too. He is very brave indeed. Hopefully some of the other members show their support too.

He's an artist first and foremost. He'd be empathising with the crap Newjeans is going through because of their management-company clashes. 

I've been watching this morning fun dance battle editions between Enhypen and earlier, Kep1er, against Snow Man. 😅 BTS and Newjeans were among some of their choices to dance to. 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Meanwhile, I'm getting better... hubs is also off, and said the kitchen is his today. 😌

So I've been napping and watching since morning, while the gremlins were also sleeping in. 😅

hot-and-sour-soup-8.jpg

ctto

Fried-Rice-Hero-12.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, partyon said:

This is true. I've been to the Christmas markets in Aachen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Mönchengladenbach, Monschau, Lüttich, Maastricht, etc.

Also great area for experiencing the Carnival - especially on the Dutch side.

Yeah and I live pretty much in the centre of them all. Carnival not so much though, not my cup of tea. 

7 hours ago, partyon said:

What are you doing in the Christmas markets then...?

Ahhh noona, you are the prime example of the typical german christmas market visitor. Hauptsache Saufen! (Mainly drinking!). But I don't drink myself, I'm not fond of alcohol, but there are plenty of other things you can do. Christstollen (my favorite), candied Apples, sugared almonds, hot chocolates with thousands of different flavors, every christmas market has their own local specialty aswell. 

4 hours ago, agenth said:

and which one do you think has the best markets?

Well, Nuremberg is famous for a reason. 

For tourists, who have families and just want to have the christmas experience, Cologne in front of the Kölner Dom is very nice, but also very, very crowded. But they have tons of shows for kids, so much food AND you can see the Dom. Cologne also has like  8 markets in total, so you can see a lot of different smaller markets too. 

But my favorite? Hmmmm~ okay, follow me.
Okayokayokay, but this stays between us, shhh, Christmas Market in Solingen at Schloss Grünewald. It's a middle-sized (2023 there were like 100 christmas stalls) Christmas Market in front of a beautiful villa in an english garden that's surrounded by beauty. The fact that's in front of a nice villa in an english garden gives it such a beautiful atmosphere, so much to discover. Don't tell anyone, the city itself is very small, but the christmas market is always in the Top 10 of every christmas chart with the big boy cities. 
This is my go-to spot to get into the christmas mood, I drag every date I ever had around christmas time to this area, because it's so romantic and beautiful there. 
And yes @partyon they have tons of alcohol there too!

Spoiler

Schloss Grünewald | Grünewalder Adventstraum

2023-12-17-18-24-50-1024x.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

There is nothing else to see or do in the Xmas markets

All that way to the Xmas Mkts for nothing?Jinjja?? 

The 1% who are the organizers and me and perhaps @Dhakra …

Sesame Street Fainting GIF by MOODMAN

23 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

hhh noona, you are the prime example of the typical german christmas market visitor. Hauptsache Saufen! (Mainly drinking!). But I don't drink myself, I'm not fond of alcohol, but there are plenty of other things you can do. Christstollen (my favorite), candied Apples, sugared almonds, hot chocolates with thousands of different flavors, every christmas market has their own local specialty aswell. 

Hear, hear!

I quite enjoyed the Dresden Medieval Xmas Market. Reminded me so much of the Renaissance Fair in the US.

47 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

hubs is also off, and said the kitchen is his today. 😌

So nice! Is he cooking up a storm?

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

@WeunXK @MayanEcho @newrocher22

Wu Jinyan is suspected to be with child hence the sudden wedding announcement. We’ll see. But I’d be more watchful about her career - it looks like she made a comeback but would again drift into the abyss if she takes a longer break. Competition is tough in showbiz.

https://koalasplayground.com/2024/09/14/c-ent-insiders-are-all-saying-c-actress-wu-jin-yan-is-about-four-months-pregnant-hence-the-wedding-announcement/

Wang Xingyue here - I like 😻

https://m.weibo.cn/3023889587/5078608095742118

no number

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, rocat said:

Wu Jinyan is suspected to be with child hence the sudden wedding announcement. We’ll see. But I’d be more watchful about her career - it looks like she made a comeback but would again drift into the abyss if she takes a longer break. Competition is tough in showbiz.

If she's expecting, she'll still be able to make a comeback without much problems if her works are received well, and if she has good PR. Although divorced now, Yang Mi did too, 4mo preggy when she got married. Even Zhao Liying did a comeback after giving birth.

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, rocat said:

@WeunXK @MayanEcho @newrocher22

the trailer for her new drama looks promising...I like the pairing...

Kill Me Love Me

GXL1SC3aYAE8Kyu?format=jpg&name=small

965077e4976bf2ac710159d979a063e1.jpg

ctto

aa55cbc29e65e7cb7da8ad1e6a7b5ac0.jpg

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

@MayanEcho@rocat  cdramas leaning into bdsm heavily lately.?🤨🤔

I mean Ren Jia Lun wearing that mask and choking FL within a minute of meeting her?

He might as well have told her to call him daddy.:Megalol:

Spoiler

ec1bacdcf472fc2f6ab61347b6b89fe055c11c59.png

after Gao Wei Guang in Snowfall wearing a mask now it's RJL in Love of Nirvana  maybe it will become trends wearing mask for LM frequently🫣

=====

10 hours ago, partyon said:

yes :thumbsup: @partyon For me, there's no one (k-pop group at the moment🌎)are more successful that them ,(the combine jungkook, yoongi , namjoon, jin, hobi, jimin and v.) The comeback on 2025 will definitely prove it.👌

10 hours ago, partyon said:

think I'm gonna have to make JK my bias wrecker after this. :transforms:

cto

And I am sure CEW will support JK ,his BFF💝

img.gif

cto

-----

late breakfast

These Naan Breakfast Pizzas, topped with scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheddar cheese, are quick and easy for a weekday breakfast 😋Image

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

@WeunXK might have started with red flags like this one 😆

Lin Yi's drama "Derailment"

@Lmangla ooo, the posts in this reddit account are worth a read. 

https://www.reddit.com/user/PsychFactor/submitted/

For quick summary on what's it's all about, the title of OP's original post says it all: "I think my husband fathered his best friend's children, and now one of them is attracted to my daughter".

• Wiggle 4
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Lmangla ooo, the posts in this reddit account are worth a read. 

https://www.reddit.com/user/PsychFactor/submitted/

For quick summary on what's it's all about, the title of OP's original post says it all: "I think my husband fathered his best friend's children, and now one of them is attracted to my daughter".

Yea I saw the posts earlier. People think it is fan fiction though written quite fun. There are many fake stories in Reddit these days apparently. Guess people need an avenue to write LOL. 

• LOL 2
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Yea I saw the posts earlier. People think it is fan fiction though written quite fun. There are many fake stories in Reddit these days apparently. Guess people need an avenue to write LOL. 

Yup, it may be a well-written story or penned by someone who is careful what they write and post, but there are some stories too that are quite hard to fake. Besides, life does imitate art, and truth can be stranger than fiction. 😅

Salmon-Tempura-Sushi-Taco-13.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2