Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 hours ago, partyon said:

o this issue is also prevalent on Safari on your laptop?

I hardly use my laptop for Soompi.

15 hours ago, partyon said:

JUST DECIDE CHINGU and get it over with!

Lolz! There must be a lot @agenth wants to do. I’ve also switched - was planning for South Africa. 

Did she decide on a continent yet? 😆

14 hours ago, WeunXK said:

me too, I do in my phone

You could always use the emoticons on your phone?

So the news is that there’s going to be another Wang XingYue-led period drama. Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty - strange crimes/ investigation sort of stories. This time he is paired with Bai Lu but I read elsewhere that Wu Jinyan is also being considered.

https://koalasplayground.com/2024/09/11/bai-lu-and-wang-xing-yue-in-talks-for-period-detective-drama-from-the-production-of-hit-drama-strange-tales-of-tang-dynasty/amp/

spacer.png

spacer.png

His new drama just finished their filming which means it is not showing anytime soon. Sigh.

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

22 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

can i knw which kdrama trope you love ?

I hate ALL tropes. :evilelmo:

Okay, serious question, how often do these tropes really happen IRL?

• Contract marriage trope - NO - unless you're marrying a foreigner trying to gain access to your country - which is totally illegal 😒
  • Enemies to lovers trope - NO - if you didn't like him in the start, he's probably gonna annoy the cr*p out of you down the line too - you know he's gonna be one of those dudes who leaves the toilet seat up 😒
  • Childhood friends become lovers - NO - you know that there is a gene which prevents you from falling in love with your siblings and people you grow up with from childhood - it's just SUPER creepy that all these kdramas keep pushing something that should be biologically not possible - every time I see this trope, I'm just like
    disgusted jennifer lawrence GIF

Give me something fresh, something fun, something romantic, something REALISTIC.

17 hours ago, Dhakra said:

It's not my mistake if you can't see a beautiful drama right in front of you noona.

Dongsaeng, I think you misspelled the word BORING.... And I can see them very well.... 

:wow1:

17 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Btw, has someone seen my sister? This girl, super sweet when I wasn't around and complaining and now she is a ghost. 

Who the heck knows where Ms. Koko is.... @kokodus did you get married?

just married love GIF

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It's possible that the next ep of the drama I'm watching will have this theme:

Wait, are you talking about Umi no Hajimari? :scream:

6 hours ago, rocat said:

Lolz! There must be a lot @agenth wants to do. I’ve also switched - was planning for South Africa. 

Wait a second, so where are you going now....? I gave you so many hints and tips for South Africa too :crybaby:

6 hours ago, rocat said:

Did she decide on a continent yet? 😆

Unfortunately no... One day it's south Asia, one day it's east Asia, one day it's North America, one day it's the Middle East. I can't keep up....

@agenth Please make up your mind. 🙏

What happened to my twin @Ameera Ali ? She's been offline for 2 months now...

I really hope nothing happened to her.

:criesariver:

@joccu Am feeling like a barf Thai lakorn. Anything barf about to air....?

352ee6_cf0fde613f504dd1a58492debc5a46fb~

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, rocat said:

So the news is that there’s going to be another Wang XingYue-led period drama. Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty - strange crimes/ investigation sort of stories. This time he is paired with Bai Lu but I read elsewhere that Wu Jinyan is also being considered.

@rocat I did I am torn in between , if they choose WJ we had The Double reunion🤩 just liked  The Princess Royal couple but I like also Bai Lu/WXY chemistry what your thought🤗

6 hours ago, rocat said:

You could always use the emoticons on your phone?

Korean Drama Ok GIF by The Swoon

he was really cute in fendi selleria event *cry*

🔗: https://instagram.com/p/C_0OiS4zjRq/Image

img.gif

cto

daily-deliciousness: “Grilled watermelon salad ”

Grilled watermelon salad

:omg:

Spoiler

b79e094d03858186bd83524322aefae22bb84e71.gifv

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

For peeps who didn't know, RM turns 30 years old today. @confusedheart your oppa

Happy Birthday GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

In honor of his birthday, let's play a video about his tendency to destroy everything. :joy: There is a reason he's called the "God of Destruction".... :joy: Take a look - it'll make you laugh.

@joccu @WeunXK @rocat @sweetroad @confusedheart @larus @4evrkdrama @MayanEcho 

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

In honor of his birthday, let's play a video about his tendency to destroy everything. :joy: There is a reason he's called the "God of Destruction".... :joy: Take a look - it'll make you laugh.

So funny! And it reminds me of myself as a teenager. But he's now 30.

rm map of the soul persona GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Did anyone read this article?

[instiz] LOOKS LIKE WEDDING TRENDS ARE SHIFTING

https://www.pannchoa.com/2024/09/instiz-looks-like-wedding-trends-are.html

I don't why, but I actually like this bride's look quite much. :glasses: Am I the only one who likes it?

AVvXsEhRlEoRMi_KdVgYZJGHR-Jm-GKvbGN0po6f

If I were to get married a second time, I'd totally wear something edgy like this - lol

• Wiggle 4
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, rocat said:

where are you going now ?

welll no, because i'm trying to find cheaper flights :hahah!:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Childhood friends become lovers - NO - you know that there is a gene which prevents you from falling in love with your siblings and people you grow up with from childhood - it's just SUPER creepy that all these kdramas keep pushing something that should be biologically not possible - every time I see this trope, I'm just like

this one's a bit harsh.-... like you wouldnt fall in love with your crush when you were age 11?

if you havent seen him in decades?

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Wait, are you talking about Umi no Hajimari?

Yes. I wrote in the thread why it just might happen. There's a little girl missing. Fine if it's because she made a new friend in her new class/school and forgot the time, but if it's that pseudo stepdad-wannabe luring her just to one-up and keep underming the real dad, then he deserves to have his a** handed over to him. 

Real dad's been clenching his jaws long enough whenever he's at the receiving end of his hostilities. 

There is a reason he's called the "God of Destruction"....

Don't allow him to babysit 😆

1 hour ago, partyon said:

don't why, but I actually like this bride's look quite much. :glasses: Am I the only one who likes it?

If it makes her look glowing and beautiful and prevents her from becoming the bridezilla, why not? 😊

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, agenth said:

this one's a bit harsh.-... like you wouldnt fall in love with your crush when you were age 11?

All of my crushes from age 11 aged poorly.

Looking Good White Chicks GIF by BrownSugarApp

And even if they hadn't, I still wouldn't be interested in them now because I grew up with them.

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Don't allow him to babysit 😆

The funny thing is that there were lots of rumors that he was already a dad of two. This rumor went on for the longest time. And I'm not saying the rumor was totally unbelievable either. There were some signs. :D

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

What happened to my twin @Ameera Ali ? She's been offline for 2 months now...

I really hope nothing happened to her.

maybe she enjoying with her family🤗💝🙏   tumblr_nbovvu1LgG1qgzpk2o3_250.gifv

For peeps who didn't know, RM turns 30 years old today. @confusedheart your oppa

Namjoon Instagram update

2 hours ago, sweetroad said:

So funny! And it reminds me of myself as a teenager. But he's now 30.

:approves:

------

TAYLOR SWIFT IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE MOST AWARDED ARTIST IN #VMAS HISTORY! Congrats:hooray:54ff3a9111088a3b8a0ba4b5afea041c421b9774.gifv

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

The funny thing is that there were lots of rumors that he was already a dad of two. This rumor went on for the longest time. And I'm not saying the rumor was totally unbelievable either. There were some signs. :D

Well, he's old enough to have at least 1 kid 😆

If he's got a family tucked away somewhere, good job that they're still enjoying some privacy. Kids deserve to grow up as normal as possible even if one or both parents are famous. The partner shouldn't be dealing with sasaengs either.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, I think you misspelled the word BORING.... And I can see them very well.... 

Noona, did you forget to wear your glasses again? Clearly, otherwise I can't explain why you would confuse these two words. Maybe you listened to too many boring boygroups again? Hmm, should we do a little exercise to get your braincells in place to adore if something is ACTUALLY beautiful?

Kpop Minho GIF - Kpop Minho Jisung - Discover & Share GIFs

Welcome to Samdal-ri was awesome! I even had my 2nd big noona crush. And this time she wasn't even 50...ju-just 46.

Wanna guess who was my first? Pretty easy I guess.

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Who the heck knows where Ms. Koko is.... @kokodus did you get married?

heyheyheyhey, let's not jump to conclusions here. My sister would never marry without telling me about it first. She would obviously ask for my blessing before anything else. Just imagine.....what if the guy doesn't truly like Chuu......uuuuhm......I-I mean her!? That would be cruel. 
And no guy is worth my sister anyway.

She probably is either traveling again or working like a hellhound, forgetting about her poor brother. 

@partyon @agenth You had crushes when you were 11?

Okay, I checked a few old songs, I had crushes when I was 11 too. But they aged not too badly.

+2

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

13 hours ago, WeunXK said:

I did I am torn in between , if they choose WJ we had The Double reunion🤩 just liked  The Princess Royal couple but I like also Bai Lu/WXY chemistry what your thought

I think I am good with whatever pairing but I need a good story and/or (smoldering 😆) characters I can get behind. I like smart leads! 

@partyon @agenth 

Europe instead kekeke. Xmas markets!

@partyon thank you for the tips for SA! Will be useful in future!

@agenth which websites do you search for tickets?

13 hours ago, partyon said:

RM turns 30 years old today.

Another decade! I didn’t know about the rumour that he had a fam. Wut?!

12 hours ago, partyon said:

f I were to get married a second time, I'd totally wear something edgy like this - lol

I know most would like a gown but this is swagggg! But I think it’s better without the long veil…perhaps a shorter one that just goes over the eyes like what royalty wear to horse races. Is there a name for that sort of hat?

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, rocat said:

perhaps a shorter one that just goes over the eyes like what royalty wear to horse races. Is there a name for that sort of hat?

Did you mean something like this? It's called fascinator. 

royal-wedding-2018-guest-hats-3-15267233

ctto

37 minutes ago, rocat said:

Wu Jinyan got married!

Congrats to the couple! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, rocat said:

Yes! Very Victorian 😆

Though whichever works for the bride, I actually prefer them in headpieces and not in veils, because it often looks better in their wedding pics and videos. If the veil is somehow too thick or too shimmery against the strong lights videographers use, the bride in the end looks obscured or ghostly during the wedding march. 😬

Vietnamese-Crispy-Spring-Rolls-Cha-Gio-7

ctto

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1