Add and Subtract Game

Admin

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

LEFT - what oppa looks like -  RIGHT - what oppa thinks is a good selfie 

i have seen worse lol, wide angle lens, right

poor guy!

btw i have dry hair, so i dont wash as much :D

On 7/2/2024 at 5:01 PM, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa Aigoo!!!!! @agenth has freaked out about the latest Air Europa 787 Dreamliner incident! :scream:

i did not even know an airline called air europa existed... is it flying in europe???

was there a @LeftCoastOppa statement, rationally explaining this away? :D

+2

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

i have seen worse lol, wide angle lens, right

Guys always think that their selfies look good 😒

5 minutes ago, agenth said:

btw i have dry hair, so i dont wash as much :D

So you're saying that not all Asian scalps get greasy fast? :scream:

Maybe it's more of a temperature thing then? You also live in a colder climate.

Thinking Patrick GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

No, no explanation from @LeftCoastOppa :brokenheart:

Was counting on us getting an expert to explain if it could have been possible for the people NOT WEARING seatbelts to damage the airplane even more seriously. I mean really, why don't people wear seatbelts? Especially over the Atlantic ocean? That area is notorious for the weather being unpredictable.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@WeunXK @MayanEcho @rocher22

Not sure if you watch this Chinese variety- Hello Saturday but these actors/actresses are  in next week’s episode:

Wang Xing Yue, Wu Jin Yan from The Double;

Lin Yi, Shen Yue from Smile Aside

Looks like lots of interesting re-enactments and laughs! 
:eats2:

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

:luvarrow:

Your Highness, please forgive me! I don’t want to come in, but my young master is missing! He may have fun away! We need to go and find him now! What’s all that yelling for? I’m right here. Who’s that? Why is there a man talking here? It’s your young master, Pei Wenxuan. Sorry for disturbing you!

====

:kisslevel: They performed drama clips in dialect🤭

:hooray2:

Spoiler

====

Spoiler

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, rocat said:

Not sure if you watch this Chinese variety- Hello Saturday but these actors/actresses are  in next week’s episode

Was that the one with Dylan Wang? I don't really watch but I think I've seen the funny ep with Meng Zi Yi 😅

• Blob 2

7 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Omg they kept the bath scene from the book.

Kekeke, I was spoiled by soc media. I can’t believe it got past the censorship. 

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

as that the one with Dylan Wang?

Yes, that’s the one. Despite being a cast member, he’s not on these days cos he seems very busy. He’s full of misc:blush:hief.

@WeunXK

The previews of WXY and WJY’s parts are being shared widely - I feel like I have already watched the episode kekekeke.

6 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Who would have expected that we have a romantic prince consort?

Poor guy but great scene!

ZLH has delivered a few emotive chunks in this show but this one was the best - from the quick realization and horror of what actually happened to the heartache (represented also by the physical stab to the heart - brilliant!) of being second to Li Rong’s plans yet again to fainting! Kekekeke. 

The script was really quite good. 

The conversations are better in the later episodes too.

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

's already sleepy Sunday...

Yeah…where did Saturday go…

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, agenth said:
On 7/2/2024 at 8:01 AM, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa Aigoo!!!!! @agenth has freaked out about the latest Air Europa 787 Dreamliner incident! :scream:

i did not even know an airline called air europa existed... is it flying in europe???

Apologies for the tardy reply, I was enjoying the long holiday weekend here in the states :glasses:

While I know it may not be comforting, as many have already pointed out, a lack of seatbelts when clear air turbulence is hit, is a recipe for disaster (mostly of a personal nature)

Ceiling panels, stowbins, PSU compartments are designed primarily to not come down. That said, they don't do so well when they are struck from below by passengers weighing sometimes well over 150 pounds or more, moving up. 

While turbulence can and will play havoc with most aircraft cabins, Boeing or Airbus make no difference, you can protect yourself by remaining seated with your seatbelt fastened - if you have to move around, try to make it as brief as possible.

Blue Skies

3d fly GIF by Iequezada

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, WeunXK said:

@partyon🇬🇧 🛴

Yeah I saw this one yesterday and I don't know why, but I burst out laughing. :D He's just like us, isn't he?

8 hours ago, joccu said:

Been watching club Friday series. Season 15 had couple okay dramas. 

Thanks for letting me know. Which one was the best?

6 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Ceiling panels, stowbins, PSU compartments are designed primarily to not come down. That said, they don't do so well when they are struck from below by passengers weighing sometimes well over 150 pounds or more, moving up. 

So you're saying that it's possible that an adult weighing over 100 kg could actually do a lot of serious damage to an airplane IF THEY'RE NOT WEARING SEATBELTS?!?!?! :scream:

Could it bring a plane down? :scream:

Home Alone Faint GIF by Disney+

Asking for a friend - it's @agenth

In June I flew a lot - especially over extremely turbulent areas around the equator. The number of people I saw not wearing seatbelts was exasperating... :rage: I mean some people weren't even wearing them when we were about to land. Had to point out to a few fellow passengers to put on their seatbelts. And I'm not a flight attendant nor work in aviation.

:kicks:

Am not sure what airlines could do to make it mandatory to wear a seatbelt if you're sitting down.

Also, on one flight it was clear that there was a group of people who had never been on an airplane before, and they had no idea what they were doing. I mean they literally went to sit in any empty seat, not knowing that they needed to sit in the seat assigned to them on their ticket. Flight attendants were not interested in helping them, and I'm not sure if they knew that they should wear a seatbelt. Then they got upset when some of them were getting up and getting their stuff while we were still taxiing to the gate.

Let's just say that I was not impressed with the airline - they should help people and ensure everyone is safe. I had to fly with them a few times, and let's just say that that airline is a pass for me in the future. Even though they're considered one of the safest airlines on their continent, their planes were in so bad condition (the lavatories were falling apart and there was no water) and they were delayed or canceled 60% of the time. :unamused:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Flight attendants were not interested in helping them, and I'm not sure if they knew that they should wear a seatbelt. Then they got upset when some of them were getting up and getting their stuff while we were still taxiing to the gate.

What a contrast to the FA asking me to lift the blanket of the sleeping gremlins to check whether they're belted before take-off and in-between the flight if there was some possible turbulence ahead.

Any clue which airline was that, flying with nasty lavatory and uncaring FAs?

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Any clue which airline was that, flying with nasty lavatory and uncaring FAs?

I don't want to generalize since I only took 3 flights with them and maybe I just had bad luck. But the airline is one of the top 5 airlines in Africa.

The 2 other top 5 African airlines I flew had no maintenance or delay issues. Actually one of them had superb safety standards by all FAs. Unfortunately, the service on all 3 airlines was super unfriendly.... :grimace:

• Shocked 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't want to generalize since I only took 3 flights with them and maybe I just had bad luck. But the airline is one of the top 5 airlines in Africa.

The 2 other top 5 African airlines I flew had no maintenance or delay issues. Actually one of them had superb safety standards by all FAs. Unfortunately, the service on all 3 airlines was super unfriendly.... :grimace:

Gosh. I get anxious over delays and maintenence issues especially if travelling with connecting flights and with kids. 

Also, a nasty lavatory in a long haul flight would really frustrate me enough not to fly in the same airline anymore unless I don't have a choice. 😖

• Blob 2

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Gosh. I get anxious over delays and maintenence issues especially if travelling with connecting flights and with kids. 

I think all of us do. I was pretty shocked that the airplanes were in so bad shape, especially since I had read that they are certified safe. I won't be booking with them again, unless I'm forced to. Some of the places are only serviced by them. 😭

• Sad 4

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

won't be booking with them again, unless I'm forced to. Some of the places are only serviced by them

Yikes. Are any of those a must for Johannesburg- Kruger airports - Cape Town routes? 

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2