Add and Subtract Game

Admin

The host, the actor, and the scientist.

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

in one of those moods where you are just annoyed. sigh. 

May the mood be back to great soon!  ❤️ 

heart-cookie-cake-6-1024x1536.jpg

ctto

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, kokodus said:

I didn't know I only watched a few eps of flower of Evil. So he is a pro in playing psychopath roles. Nice. 

@Lmangla sweetie's FOE oppa is excellent in psycho roles. :coolshades:

But we don't get kisses like this anymore. It's been a long since I saw a dead fish kiss in a kdrama. They have evolved. 

@Ameera Ali twin, bring out gifs of the most recent fish kisses.... We've seen plenty of them in daily dramas lately.:unamused:

In this drama(Love to hate you), I can clearly tell that he is in love with the male lead. I'm only in 2nd ep. Hehe. I can see a love triangle coming. Lol. 

Maybe @Lmangla sweetie would watch this drama instead?

Happy It Is What It Is GIF by Bounce

@joccu The end of an era...

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/01/fans-react-to-yg-removing-everything-related-to-bigbang-from-their-website

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

sweetie's FOE oppa is excellent in psycho roles

Is he a psycho in this drama too?? I have watched 4 eps and no evidence of psychopathic tendencies yet. 

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Is he a psycho in this drama too?? I have watched 4 eps and no evidence of psychopathic tendencies yet. 

No, he's not a psycho in Love To Hate You :joy: He actually plays a nice role for once.

@MayanEcho those cake pops just made me think of how easy Team Subtract is having right now. We're basically stealing candies from a child (Team Add).

Mr Burns Villain GIF

@kokodus Ms Koko, do you know if dongsaeng @Dhakra watched Death's Game? I never know which dramas he's gonna pick up.... :blink:

Dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl LOVED Death's Game. He praised it so much yesterday.

Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Honestly one of the best kdramas I've watched during the last 5 years.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, he's not a psycho in Love To Hate You :joy: He actually plays a nice role for once.

Phew thank God. He does have a nice face and jawline. And I feel like he can grow a moustache if wanted to. Heeeeee. 

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms Koko, do you know if dongsaeng @Dhakra watched Death's Game? I never know which dramas he's gonna pick up.... :blink:

No idea. He is kinda busy I guess. He has not replied to my message. Death game is totally his kinda drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Phew thank God. He does have a nice face and jawline. And I feel like he can grow a moustache if wanted to. Heeeeee. 

Sorry to disappoint you, Ms. Koko....

751a739f7786bfe98db156234e1a4047.jpg

Maybe his abs will make you forget his lack of mustache?

it70mgwe3z891.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

22 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon yeah.   what is you favorite BigBang song?

There are so many.... Some of my favorites:

Don't remember which song was the first I heard, must have been one of the really old ones. What about you? Favorite and first song?

@MayanEcho you might like the second song. :kiss_wink:

@joccu I just realized that BIGBANG have the most artistic, high budget and cool MVs. As much as I love BTS, they just can't compare in artistic style with BB. Minus my Yoongi's MVs of course - he's a genius actor.

22 minutes ago, joccu said:

in other news:

Noo.... They mentioned my Kwakkie boy as an actor who's had terrible luck with scripts and timing and who just can't seem to get lead roles. @sweetroad @agenth :bawling:

My poor Kwakkie :criesariver:

Omo! Team Subtract on a roll :hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  the first ever Bigbang song I heard is this one:

A classic! :glasses: Thinking back, I think Haru Haru (하루하루) might have been my first BB song

One of my "newer" faves

@MayanEcho have fun getting to know Bigbang :kiss_wink: They are the kings of kpop

Without this band the Hallyu wave wouldn't have started.

It's a sad day to know they have finally disbanded. End of an era, for sure. :criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2