Add and Subtract Game

Admin

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

Finished ep 2 of Castaway Diva. Am dropping this drama. It's not at all my style. @kokodus will love it, though. :joy:

Have you dropped it already? :joy:

My guesses after ep 2:

You got it right. It was not that hard. :tongue: But the whole story of who is Ki Ho is silly. The witer could not come with a bether storyline to pass the time.

Has anyone watched the Billionaire, The Butler and The Boyfriend documentary on Netflix? It's about the Bettencourt affair. Am thinking of checking it out.

Sounds better than a kdrama storyline these days. :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Have you dropped it already? :joy:

Yes, this drama is not my style :joy:

5 minutes ago, larus said:

Sounds better than a kdrama storyline these days. :D

Am on ep 1 of the NF documentary The Billionaire, The Butler & The Boyfriend. This dude has already "scammed" 917 MILLION euros from the world's richest lady - the heiress of L'Oreal. :flushed:

Have a feeling it's gonna get worse. :grimace:

@Ameera Ali you should watch this documentary - it's more scandalous than your daily dramas :loolz:

It might even have abs for all we know :joy:

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

why I need to watch it  isn’t obvious :D

I don't think he did it in this case :D

Heol! Now the scammer wants the world's richest lady to adopt him! When he's like 50 years old. :scream:

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Heol! Now the scammer wants the world's richest lady to adopt him! When he's like 50 years old. :scream:

That need to be watched & to write some note while watching too -

we may need in future to scammer oppa to adopt us twin :mrgreen:

IMG-5918.gif

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Has anyone watched the Billionaire, The Butler and The Boyfriend documentary on Netflix? It's about the Bettencourt affair. Am thinking of checking it out. @joccu @Lmangla ?

I saw it; wasn't that interesting to be honest. the title is more entertaining than the content. :grimace:

I kept waiting for some makjang gossip but it was boring tax stuff. 

re: @Ameera Ali @joccu

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I kept waiting for some makjang gossip but it was boring tax stuff. 

Am actually finding it interesting, sweetie. :loolz:

I also know a bit about the Bettencourt affair so I know there were a lot of twists and turns between mother and daughter up until mom's death.

The daughter is to my understanding the world's richest woman at this point in time?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Finished ep 2 of Castaway Diva. Am dropping this drama. It's not at all my style. @kokodus will love it, though

What seriously?!?! I have not even watched the 1st ep yet. I won't watch it either then. I dont want to watch it alone. I'm not in the mood anyways. 

• Blob 2

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am actually finding it interesting, sweetie. :loolz:

I also know a bit about the Bettencourt affair so I know there were a lot of twists and turns between mother and daughter up until mom's death.

The daughter is to my understanding the world's richest woman at this point in time?

yea she is supposed to the richest woman -- that is what they said at end of documentary. till the last moment, I was expecting some real makjang twist like affairs and some extra children popping up. instead, it was just some fella that sweet talked some lonely but really rich lady into giving him gifts. he didn't even need to have affair and he got paid holidays and lots of art just to hang out with her. sheesh. so boring. 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bbm2d3jnvrobykdjixcd 

+2

• Sad 1
  • Blob 2

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

its look more fun than tax stuff @Lmangla warn us about :lol:

no. please don't watch gunther. the original gunther story is all sad. the rest of the gunther stories are lunatic things that people will do for money.

if you want something sweet and nice, watch youtube videos that people upload about their pet cat/dog interacting with babies or whatever. that is more entertaining then gunther documentary on netflix -- couldn't even finish it was so boring.

even aliens nonsense is more entertaining. 

giphy.gif 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

@joccu @Lmangla @Ameera Ali Found the documentary interesting! I even found the political and tax evasion stuff interesting. In the end, it was about the breakdown of the relationship between mother and daughter.

Googled and the daughter is now the richest woman in the world with a wealth of a staggering amount of almost 100 billion euros! :scream: That makes her the 13th richest person in the world.

She's a real life chaebol heiress.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, larus said:

It is good that you could do it for Lee Joon.... I could not do it for my girl because I could not stand major flaws of logic in Penthouse. I just could not do it. I wish I could shut my brain and not follow the plot.  :grimace:  

Im glad the writer saved the best scenes for Lee Joon..

:wub:

F_LVUnqWsAA2P3M?format=jpg&name=small

8 hours ago, larus said:

I read some comments about Escape of 7 drama. OMG... it is worst than Penthouse. :joy:

:D

:wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYh0Rt9fFatH0gPMq8krC

• LOL 5

On 11/17/2023 at 5:55 PM, partyon said:

How many months were you in Japan, chingu? 

You’ve been away for a long time. I missed you.

haha i guess you missed my licks a lot!

:4267_LiccGif:

now i have a lot of work to catch up on.. and there is some restructuring in the company as well.

waiting to get some good money from it then go for another holiday!

i'm heading TW in jan, 2 weeks before cny!!

==

On 11/17/2023 at 6:15 PM, Ameera Ali said:

*one year of pot belly behinds us all 

Season 11 Dancing GIF by Bob's Burgers

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1