Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon @Ameera AliWait who was the underwear thief? And why did he do it?! 

It was the neighbor in the same building. He thought he was stealing the daughter's underwear for his own pleasure, but it was really the mom's. So when he was caught in the act, he was pretty shocked that he was actually wearing the ahjumma's pervy underwear.

:loolz:

You should watch the drama with us, Ms. Koko. It's fun!

• LOL 4
  • Blob 2

Its Thursday GIFs | Tenor

e65ec245cec397d8eceb4c7cc13d7df38bfb5811.gifvd55e3e4f608afb912ddd9c152767cc069a77d7ba.gifv

have dessert everyone:eatscookie:
0c26a11d33038f03418fc6b83a79103da1e13e69.jpg

==

btw

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/130704/20230803/4-hilarious-responses-blackpink-jisoo-ahn-bo-hyun-relationship-she-took-my-man.htm

Some even referenced Ahn Bo Hyun's recently concluded drama "See You In My 19th Life," saying that the actor met Jisoo in her 19th life.:joy:

In the series, Ahn Bo Hyun and her leading lady Shin Hye Sun who lives her 19th life after being reincarnated would love to say "I'll meet you and love you even in my next life." 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

Good Morning GIF

F2mPsLjasAA2UJg?format=webp&name=small

1:03...   its a useful tip for any girl.....     :approves:

Jisoo and ABH...nice...  :)

I guess their fans are happy.

I wonder how I would react if my ship confirmed that they are in a relationship.  :D

On 8/2/2023 at 9:04 PM, Lmangla said:

feeling all squee over a minor couples trajectory in a dizi. yay! fun times after a long drama slump. :D

they are such a throwback to a slower type romance where everything is all about expressions and energy. where something quiet like allowing a hand graze and fingers touching is such a big step because she comes from such a conservative background, a sharp contrast to his modern background.

so cute to see such crossed lovers! 

this is from Cranberry Sorbet...right...  :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1