Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, larus said:

Soompi is in a profound sleep these days.

Yes, it’s been quiet! Wonder if everyone is traveling or doing other summer activities. :hotinhere2:

About to finish up Dinner Mate @LeftCoastOppa. It’s got a very soothing color palette. The third couple is too quirky and sweet together. And I love the way Hae-kyung looks at Do-hee all the time. It’s intense. :wub:

Happy Sunday everyone.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, larus said:

I am glad that at least this thread is still active. Soompi is in a profound sleep these days.

Other  thread in soompi , need wake-up calls  :mrgreen:

IMG-0475.gif

wonder what happen to new recruitment of junior moderator , didn’t anyone apply @gm4queen

IMG-0480.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

wonder what happen to new recruitment of junior moderator , didn’t anyone apply @gm4queen

Hey chingu! It was some time ago but thanks a lot for asking me. e didn't get enough applications to select candidates so Admin called it off. He said that we'll be holding another round of recruitment for junior moderators in few months time. Yeah, that's all for now!!! Just let me know if you have any more questions. :heart:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

:yaaa:

12 hour flight on a Boeing airplane with an entertainment system that they couldn't get to work. :Furious:

Explain this to me @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng. It was seriously annoying. :crybaby:

@Ameera Ali since you are probably watching all dramas on air right now... Which one should I start with?

1) King The Land (TSTL FL but @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng recommends it)

2) Numbers (oppa x2 :love: - @agenth keeps raving about her ex-hubby being so handsome)

3) Heartbeat (failed vampire Taec - yay)

4) See You In My 19th Life (big favorite of @agenth )

5) Lies Hidden in My Garden (seeing comments that the drama is slow :spitswater:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 7/1/2023 at 1:35 PM, joccu said:

Time to catch my dramas after amazing trip.

Ooh, @joccu tell us about your trip! :love: Which dramas are you going to watch?

6 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Yes, it’s been quiet! Wonder if everyone is traveling or doing other summer activities. 

Chinguya, it's summer - no time for drama watching.

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, larus said:

I am glad that at least this thread is still active. Soompi is in a profound sleep these days.

Vacation time :heart:

giphy.gif

- no number -

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

49 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

(  it’s give me vibe of zombie deactivate :D  )

Ooh, so it's a comedy? I might tune into it then. I need some laughs!

:fun:

Just started on Numbers. Gotta give priority to my oppas. :fullofhearts:

Struggling not to fall asleep though. Jetlag. :rage:

1742409525d0192ec35e297165bf6fbc.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@partyon  the trip was amazing.  :sweet:
Really liked the diamond beach. The hiking trail in laugavegur was really beautiful.  :heart:The gullfoss water falls were amazing.  The blue lagoon spa was really backed with people.   

the best place where we visited was Katla ice cave. It was so beautiful. I was so taken by the beauty of it. 

IMG-3696.jpg

I watched the latest episodes of your Oppa drama the numbers.  Then I watched daily( woman in the veil) it so hilarious. :loolz:     Still have to watch latest episodes of delightfully deceitful. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, joccu said:

The blue lagoon spa was really backed with people.   

Yea, it always is. :D

imageimg_3399.jpg?itok=kYMtbr8H

That's why I always advise people to be there immediately when the place opens in the morning. You'll get a good hour with less crowds.

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

I watched the latest episodes of your Oppa drama the numbers.

How is it? I am now on ep 1 - liking it so far. Except for oppa about to smoke. :rage:

image.png?width=1174&height=645

Are you planning on watching Lies Hidden in My Garden?

I can't believe that @agenth and I missed that season 3 of The Great is out. :scream: Nicholas Hoult oppaaaa.... :heart1:

444b56837b8561cae35d9dfeeb42464cc684b9b8

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

@partyon  it was just too slow and for once I would have liked to watch a thriller where I did not know who did it.  I lost interest in the first 30 minutes of the episode.  I tried to watch the first episode. I did finish the first episode but it took like 3 hours which is record for me.  :joy:

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, partyon said:

12 hour flight on a Boeing airplane with an entertainment system that they couldn't get to work. :Furious:

Explain this to me @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng. It was seriously annoying.

Without knowing who you were flying on, or the specific IFE system in question, it would be hard to speculate.

FYI - IFE systems are not aircraft manufacturer specific - Boeing's & Airbus's can use IFE from the same manufacturer ie; Panasonic etc -

Policy plays a role too - My airline won't put a dark bird on a run of over 4-5 hours - did yours fail in flight or was it out before take off?

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Policy plays a role too - My airline won't put a dark bird on a run of over 4-5 hours - did yours fail in flight or was it out before take off?

Before the flight. We had to fly in a dark bird.:crybaby:

We couldn't even see the flight map. :criesariver:

But many (if not most) of us had connecting flights, so I think that they just decided it was better to get everyone on their next flight. I don't understand how we could survive on trans Atlantic flights without entertainment systems back in the day

sarcastic-girl-shrug-g0h0etoyk4ugf8b1.gi

@joccu So you already know who did it, after watching 30 mins of the first episode? :scream: How obvious was the killer then?

tumblr_n9zrz1uIe41s080geo1_400.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

I went to the psychiatrist today in my regular schedule. He tells me I am better than last time, and reduced the medication. I really really hope things go fine. 

I am on medication since 2020, after quitting my job. My boss was extremely evil. I started my job with her since 2015. She changed from bad to worse during the 5 years I worked for her. I was already sick before my parents' death. Anyway, I am trying to be realistic and I started going out more, it really works somehow.

• Love 6
  • Blob 1

@joccu Completed ep 1 of Numbers. My theory:

Spoiler

The two MLs are probably related somehow. Could be even brothers by different moms. What is your guess?

CJH oppa obviously hired L oppa on purpose, knowing fully well who he was - that's my guess.

• Like 1
  • Blob 4