Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Chingus

Saturday Vibes GIF - Saturday Vibes GIFs

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

when in your past life you were a bull :D

chingu did you watch #KingTheLandEp1 it real good romcom is on point, for me it's fast pacing the ep. is not boring at all:approves:  Lee Junho :Pandabulous:

d99fc04711d74490b9aafd48ce5b7a5faf2b55f6.gifv

Spoiler

#king the land from trending kdrama

====

because it's Saturday i drop by  at Rainbow Drive Inn(Oahu) for my lunch, they have one of the best local food called Loco Moco(, a dish that consists of white rice, hamburger patty and sunny eggs smothered in brown gravy. This iconic dish can be found everywhere in the Island of Hawaii) Rainbow Drive inn have the best house-made gravy.:4267_LiccGif:

20230602 Bob Loco Moco Ctf Rainbow Drive In Loco Plate Kk

+2

• Love 2
  • Blob 4

26 minutes ago, Learry said:

chingu did you watch #KingTheLandEp1 it real good romcom is on point, for me it's fast pacing the ep. is not boring at all Lee Junho 

No yet , I will watch tomorrow, how fast pacing is :lol: , see me in my 19 life was fast pacing the lead woman already ask oppa to date her & next ep will ask him to marry her :Megalol:

IMG-9443.gif

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

No yet , I will watch tomorrow, how fast pacing is :lol: , see me in my 19 life was fast pacing the lead woman already ask oppa to date her & next ep will ask him to marry her :Megalol:

may be i will watch when it half way, right now watching KTL, waiting chingu @partyon oppa upcoming Kdrama Numbers plus my oppa cdrama #SnowEagleLord

cto

21d66a5616939afaa07830377681d7e7bfbe7f34.gifv

c5b1165b2d86873370de7cf9edc23b9e974a1b34.gifv
cr. to owner of the gifs

+2

• Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

am happy to share that my computer has come back from the dead.

BROWN Effect Stickers – LINE stickers | LINE STORE

at least for now, my wallet is safe and I don't have to splurge on a new computer. phew! 

@gm4queen ~ thanks for your suggestion; so I ended up downloading windows installation tool on a pendrive and then use that to install windows again on my computer. that finally worked. 

still it seemed the problems continued. for some reason, there was no way to adjust the brightness and the monitor was super bright. googled and found that for some users, windows 11 will not show the tool. I spent hours trying to figure out how to resolve that since that is a big problem for me. finally managed to find a free software that adjusts the brightness and voila. sometimes googling these problems is bit of a detective work because you have to figure out what words to use before you find the right solution. 

then the next problem was all web pages were loading slowly. googled and found the fix for that. so as of now, am set. next to add all my favourite sites and bookmarks. 

@Ameera Ali ~ yes cloud is a saver which I never appreciated till now; I actually didn't understand why my brother even made me link to cloud as I didn't know what it was for and found it all strange. now only I understand what he was doing. so some files I had saved on my computer system rather than cloud. those I lost and so will have to recreate them. but the other files I still have. all a learning curve. 

waving hi to all chingus. it is a rainy day after a spate of very hot hot hot days. nice for a change. a soup kind of day.

Roasted Tomato Soup - Kim's Cravings

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Am happy to share that my computer has come back from the dead.

at least for now, my wallet is safe and I don't have to splurge on a new computer. phew! 

Oh.. So glad to hear that your PC is back on. Yeah, we don't have to panic over such small things because there's always a solution, chingu! ❤️ So you reinstall windows?! Then you lost all the data you had on your hard drives? Or just repaired windows!? :sweatingbullets:

Nevertheless, I am so glad that my suggestion helped you even a little bit as it is.

On side note, I always keep all my files and everything back up in an external hard drive. Hope you will fix the rest and come back to your normal routine soon! Fighting, chingu!!! ❤️

+2

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh.. So glad to hear that your PC is back on. Yeah, we don't have to panic over such small things because there's always a solution, chingu! ❤️ So you reinstall windows?! Then you lost all the data you had on your hard drives? Or just repaired windows!? :sweatingbullets:

Nevertheless, I am so glad that my suggestion helped you even a little bit as it is.

On side note, I always keep all my files and everything as a back up in an external hard drive. Hope you will fix the rest and come back to your normal routine soon! Fighting, chingu!!! ❤️

+2

I only had what I had uploaded to drive. so I had to wipe out the hard drive and reinstall windows. the computer wouldn't let me repair windows no matter what commands or methods I used. so I was a bit worried that even reinstall won't work because my computer is old. my brother thought for sure that it was only software issue and not hardware and this last option should work. however, even downloading the tool was a snag as the windows site kept messing with us. so my brother downloaded it and then messaged to me. then I had to find a pendrive large enough and download. so yea, lots of adventures it feels like. am glad that I have most of my files because I would be really freaking out otherwise that I have no samples of my old works.  after 3 days of stress, it is good to see my old computer. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I only had what I had uploaded to drive. so I had to wipe out the hard drive and reinstall windows. the computer wouldn't let me repair windows no matter what commands or methods I used. so I was a bit worried that even reinstall won't work because my computer is old. my brother thought for sure that it was only software issue and not hardware and this last option should work. however, even downloading the tool was a snag as the windows site kept messing with us. so my brother downloaded it and then messaged to me. then I had to find a pendrive large enough and download. so yea, lots of adventures it feels like. am glad that I have most of my files because I would be really freaking out otherwise that I have no samples of my old works.  after 3 days of stress, it is good to see my old computer.

Oh, I see! Chingu, you don't have to worry if your pc is old or new. Windows reinstallation always work as long as your hard drive is in good health. But using an old pc has its cons that the drives for its hardware might be hard to find on the net. So it's always a good choice to keep your system up-to-date. But are you using windows 11 on your pc? Then it can't be that old at all. You know, latest Wondows operating systems can't be installed in older computers. Currently, it's windows 10 and 11 era. Even windows 8/8.1 is outdated now. :)

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

Her roommate be like , I am sensitive person turn off the light , turn off your phone , the fridge, the tv & never use toilet at night :w00t:

IMG-9463.gif

Ten seconds later she be the one that snoring like crazy  :mrgreen:

IMG-9462.gif

IMG-9457.gif

no number 

• LOL 6

I want the second episode of See You in My 19th Life right now! I loved it. Not at all biased because it features two of my favourite actors - Shin Hye-sun and Bo Hyun Ahn. I agree with @Ameera Ali Oppa needs to put on some weight. He has the height so he can afford to bulk up. Anyway, this drama reminds of a few things 

1. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab and a movie/ series Age of Adaline  

2. The scene at the aquarium 

Suffice to say, I am in love again with oppa. I was extremely heartbroken after Yumi's Cells but it's good to see Bo Hyun Ahn. He has my heart! :love:

Up next King the Land! 

Finally few promising dramas to pique my interest!

I know @agenth has finished watching both. @Ameera Ali has watched See You. Who else is watching it? 

Me ATM after seeing Oppa:wub:

I-am-excited GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@confusedheart Indeed, I saw the casting news of Squid Game 2. Im Siwan joining the cast.

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/06/theqoo-squid-games-cast-confirmed.html?m=1

BUT

Not one single woman in the lineup. Not one.

Korean patriarchy at its finest. :unamused:

EDIT: why is no one doing the math? :smashes:

Peeps, do the math.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 2

•   Happy Fathers Day Dads Day GIF - Happy Fathers Day Dads Day Papa - Discover  & Share GIFs
On 6/18/2023 at 7:29 AM, Ameera Ali said:

@Learry oppa will need to see doctor now ,  after the bathroom incident :mrgreen:

agree ,:Woah:chingu do you like oppa Junho in pink me :ilike:

:Pandabulous:

Spoiler

have to post this gif they look so cool:glasses:

cto

===

On 6/18/2023 at 10:10 AM, partyon said:

EDIT: why is no one doing the math? :smashes:

Peeps, do the math.

:ok:

LEE SOO HYUK AND GD AT BRUNO MARS CONCERT!?!!!:scream:@partyonchingu

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/celebrities-kpop-idols-attended-day-2-bruno-mars-concert-seoul-korea/

Spoiler

celebrates father's Day thru foods chingusBurrata Charcuterie Board

Spoiler

daily-deliciousness: “Ahi tuna salad ”

Vegetable Lo Mein| via The Cookie Rookie

veganmichephd: “ Seasoned Tofu & Roasted Sweet Potato Bowl with Asian-inspired Orange Vinaigrette recipe Instagram: @veganmiche ”

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1