+ 2

Oh !...jelly with peanut butter taste weird 

OIP.jsbAbXTFt92QWYurFaSiaQHaDt?pid=ImgDe

cr owner

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

How's Jerry Yan in this drama?

smexy hot & sexy esp when he is topless :heart2beat:

54 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Thong Thin I just finished watching PM tabled the Budget. Well at least there's something for the preservation of our forests...Especially our pangolins too...

World's most trafficked animal, Pangolins...

oh !... havent got the time to watch... will do tomorrow .

@sadthe1st  nice fern you got there. 

I'm having wild ferns growing beautifully around my gardens.

how-to-grow-organic-fiddlehead-ferns-253

cr owner

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@Thong Thin So hard to get pucuk here in KL...Btw you should try Ayam Pansuh (chicken cooked in bamboo)...It's a sarawakian dish...So awesome! Ok I'm hungry now...Lol... @LeftCoastOppa I believe you will like the dish...Non spicy...

2b0b.jpg?height=320&width=286

CTO

Heard of Kacangma? A type of confinement dish from sarawak also...

PRec-Kacangma-1-scaled.jpg

CTO

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Wuzetian  Morning.. just finished my 10K morning walk.

giphy.gif&ehk=4QTFNEHFwIDdk3c5S3EzvcDgBD

cr owner

Are you a fan of Park Seo Joon, he will be at Sunway Pyramid today for Milo event.

By the way, you can try the Paku Pucuk dish at The Museum located at Starling Mall.

We had it at their Ipoh Main branch restaurant.

10 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@Thong Thin So hard to get pucuk here in KL...Btw you should try Ayam Pansuh (chicken cooked in bamboo)...It's a sarawakian dish...So awesome! Ok I'm hungry now...Lol... @LeftCoastOppa I believe you will like the dish...Non spicy...

Heard of Kacangma? A type of confinement dish from sarawak also...

Never been to Sarawak ... those dishes where can I get it in KL ?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Thong Thin10km in a morning? How long did you take that walk? That's a big motivation for me! I'm an introvert and usually avoids crowds...So fan meetings and concerts are not really for me...Except for artistes that I truly like only will go...Think the last was Kitaro in Genting...

Oh thanks for the recommendation at Muzeum! Didnt know they originated from Ipoh...I'll definitely make a trip to Starling. Need to finish up the free parking credits by end of March! 

I can give you the home cooks number from Sarawak if you want...I've ordered for my lunch and dinner before. One of them in SS2 which I believe you can get free delivery since you are nearby...

Kedey Kamek is another shop to go to in malls, eg Sunway Putra, Lalaport, BBCC, EkoCheras and TTDI. I saw this promo you might want to try!

332913600_1392790964889379_2878973954323

@sadthe1st How's your weekend going?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

spacer.png

Happy weekend! 

Been watching Heavenly Idol - not sure if it’s me but it’s a bit slow and one-dimensional, isn’t it? I like how Rembrary is obsessed with healing people. At every chance he gets. If not for ML, I would probably drop it already but am giving it another week…

Been watching The Journey of Chong Zi too - at the risk of sounding judgy, I find the ML wooden and hard to like…probably dropping that too sometime. 

Anything good that is coming up? Saw some Zhao Lusi dramas but there are no broadcast dates…

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

How's your weekend going?

heading out for some grocery shoppings!

i think i'll get some korean strawberries and something else, see what's good..

also kales for salad!

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Been watching Heavenly Idol - not sure if it’s me but it’s a bit slow and one-dimensional, isn’t it?

i haven't watched ep3 and 4.. probably later this evening.. haha Lembrary is one of the most powerful priests under Lord Redrin so i guess he tries to free everyone from sickness? lol i find ep2 slow.. i hope the key characters will appear soon to get the plot going.. im hoping it doesnt steer towards the confusing plot as the webtoon..

348864f0-6c79-11ed-9e63-ee8e52d5272c

cr.: owner

@Wuzetian did you watch Brother Trap?

Brother_Trap-mp1.jpeg

i was thinking whether to start, since it's already at ep5 i can watch a few episodes to decide if its good to continue..

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@sadthe1st I probably do groceries tomorrow! Kale is good! Heard of purselane? Very nutritious...See if you can grow this in your garden...

purslane-benefits.jpg

CTO

Btw havent heard of Brother Trap though. Is it a good watch?

@rocat Congzi is another xianxia? Heard of it but no pull factor for me...

@gm4queen Hey girl! All the best in your work...Remember to take breaks in between and hydrate well... 

SCL_top_tips_stretching_2021.png

CTO

Park Seo Joon trending on MY Twitter today...So what roles is he famous for? I only know one which is What's Wrong with Sec Kim...I never saw him in the dramas that I've watched so far...

CTO

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@confusedheart why haven't i heard you raving about your oppa in this drama??

Chingu, lately,  work has been keeping me busy. So, I have not been watching too many dramas. Just rewatching my old favourites. I amm adding this to my watch list- after Love to Hate You. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

54 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i hope the key characters will appear soon to get the plot going.. im hoping it doesnt steer towards the confusing plot as the webtoon..

There is a new character in ep4….one who applied to be a roadie for the band. There are more?! Hmm…

38 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Congzi is another xianxia? Heard of it but no pull factor for me...

Yep, it is. I saw pretty good ratings so I started cos I do enjoy fantasy and all that magical bit but there’s no one to like there…

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, rocat said:

Yep, it is. I saw pretty good ratings so I started cos I do enjoy fantasy and all that magical bit but there’s no one to like there…

The only stars I know were from Word of Honor and Untamed. Rest never saw them before...I'll pass this...

Lol...Delivered as promise...

CTO

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin Sending you both pear peach gum dessert which I'm boiling now...

255341249_127848156299729_53800531668265

CTO

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Heard of purselane? Very nutritious...See if you can grow this in your garden...

haha i don't have garden space like @Thong Thin chingu.. i can only grow small plants..

i bought 2 trays korean strawberries, kales, and guess what, conference pears from holland!! my mama loves them.. yay!

pear-conference-isolated-white-backgroun

lugged so much stuffs, i had to balance my cup of cbtl chai latte too!!

and some chives potstickers

667c9f158224f6a0ca0057c4825a7fba24556911

Is it a good watch?

i'll start tonight!

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

after Love to Hate You. 

this is a nice and funny drama!!

1 hour ago, rocat said:

There are more?! Hmm…

does he have a sister who is sick?

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

happy weekend! 

Hot-Latte-Macchiato-with-Croissant.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

50 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

OMO! Can't keep calm. Has anyone seen this? What do you all think? 

Ohh myy.. I suddenly forgot all about the synopsis of the drama watching the trailer. :scream: Chingu, is it horror genre?? Song Hye Kyo is so on point of her acting! Great job!

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3