Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

I´m starting to have a bad feeling. we know that this season has only 8 episodes.

I've had a bad feeling since the start. We're for sure in for a helluva twist at the end of season 1.

The Croods Sloth GIF by The Croods: A New Age

Knowing this writer, it'll be ridiculous.

suga-bts.gif

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well, it started in ep 2... :D

i mean she started revenge in 2006 (her desire). and now it's 2022. the gang got all their dreams realised ... 

i will keep watching as well. 

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

I´m starting to have a bad feeling. we know that this season has only 8 episodes. and the next season is supposed to air in somewhere around march. 

reviews say that nothing gets resolved in "season 1", so that's why season 2 exists... hmm

+2

• Blob 5

@joccu @Ameera Ali @agenth Continued with ep 3 anyway. :D

So it's pretty much confirmed then that...

Spoiler

Park Yeon Jin's daughter is not fathered by Yeon Jin's husband, but by Jeon Jae Joon. She's probably romping Jae Joon more often than her hubby anyway.

Looks like they're suffering from the same eye disease.

Who thinks that the husband already has an inkling that his wife is not all that? He's gonna start his own revenge too.

This is getting interesting...

Toddlers And Tiaras Reaction GIF

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

I’m actually going to surprised if he is going to turned up being a good guy. 

Oh you know he's a baddie... That's clear. He's also very much enamored with the FL already now.

• Love 2
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

I’m starting to think that yeo jin husband is much as bad dude as the rest of them. I’m actually going to surprised if he is going to turned up being a good guy. 

Me after ep 2 I too think he 
look shady person  & shallow :mrgreen:

D2192220-B8-E8-4-D1-F-9-C9-D-84-E797-D5-

• LOL 6

okay. So if the Shaman told Yeo Jin(queen)  to avoid people who has an O in their name bc of the bad luck or something why did she name her daughter Ye Sol?

Also what is the old lady identity who owns the building that our FL lives?

• LOL 6

I made it through ep 4 while I was multitasking and chatting with @agenth. Am feeling invested so far. I am liking the pace and when she came out and confronted her assailants.

I feel like:

Spoiler
  • The Queen's hubby is in love with the FL. It's clear because he very clearly said that he was never in love with his wife. He seems like a nice guy, but am still trying to not get my hopes up that he's not a baddie.
  • The ML's dad who was killed by his patient might have been a part of the bully group or have connections to it - wouldn't surprise me if this is the big twist in the end
  • Either the Queen or the King killed the student who is stuck in the morgue since 2014

My question is: Does the King know he's the father of the Queen's daughter?

Am too lazy to remember their names :D 

And I just can't get onboard with a possible romance between the FL and ML. She's the age to be his mom, and it's creepy. Also, there is ZERO chemistry between them. :grimace:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, joccu said:

but is also known as fettisdagsbulle (lit. "fat Tuesday roll")

i like this name! haha i googled about Shrove Tuesday but i think i can have it every weekend as a treat!

512980-1-eng-GB_swedish-semlor-buns-768x

cr.: owner

10 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Perhaps food will tempt me back...

i'm having scrambled egg bacons and cheese on sourdough toast.. and a cup of apple crumble topped with granola.. with a nice cup of hot chai latte!

9oyKRNU76uQbXt2GbQoERH.jpg

Fresh-granola-apple-crisp.jpg

safe trip @Thong Thin!

+2

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

Can't believe that it's the last day of 2022 today! Where did the year go?? :scream: This year was rather a strange year for me! I had a bad feeling that something would go wrong! I still miss my loving father! :criesariver:

And a lot has happened while I was away?? Who's the ultimate cardboard unnie according to @partyon chingu's theory?? All I see is BTS's Suga in all the gifs in the thread! :joy: We need more manly men around here! Don't you @LeftCoastOppa & @Sleepy Owl think so?? :D

I'll be back again! You guys have fun! A lot of household chores to do.... Glad it's the weekend already! See you all later.... :piggydance:

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1