Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@joccu One of the husband's mistresses in this drama is the ML's mistress in Cheating Spouse. Remember the girl who got pregnant - the girl the husband had been in a relationship for a long time with.

She's not playing as an annoying character in this drama, and funnily enough she's actually trying to help the wife in this one.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu Have fun cleaning!

The Mia Noi is sooo evil. She even slept with her ex-husband's brother (while still married) which caused the husband's mom to have a heart attack and die... :grimace:

I can see why the ex-husband wants to get revenge on the Mia Noi. He and the FL (the wife) in this drama are clearly teaming up to take down this evil couple... Am now on ep 4.

502C

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Starting on Alchemy of Souls ep 3 now. Any guesses how long it will take me to get through the episode?

The actual episode is 1h 20 min. :crybaby:

EDIT: WTH! :rage:

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, you still think your lovely So I is a good person for Yul? :smashes:

Watching her torture that random dude just for money in ep 3 still makes you feel all warm and fuzzy? She's a crook, and Yul idol oppa deserves more than that. Just because she's providing medicine for him, but still being a horrible person torturing other innocent people doesn't justify her being allowed to marry my oppa.
:fear:

@Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @rocat This broad needs to go.

Clean Up Corona GIF by Music Choice

The only way I can accept this is by her sacrificing herself in the end for him by dying. :unamused:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

36 minutes ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, you still think your lovely So I is a good person for Yul? :smashes:

Watching her torture that random dude just for money in ep 3 still makes you feel all warm and fuzzy? She's a crook, and Yul idol oppa deserves more than that. Just because she's providing medicine for him, but still being a horrible person torturing other innocent people doesn't justify her being allowed to marry my oppa.

Leaving out alittle bit there aren't you Noona?

She was clearly trying to collect a gambling debt - she runs the establishment remember?

As for Yul, I think the most important point to emphasize is that she's been providing him medicine FOR 3 FRICKEN YEARS ... clearly associating with Jin Mu to keep Yul alive, and until the brothel madame gave up the secret its obvious that So I was using her as a go between - she wasn't even trying to meet him. 

Thats my girl So-I, so selfless ... she's gonna earn herself an Idol Oppa

Potret Seo Hye Won di KDrama 2022

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

16 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

She was clearly trying to collect a gambling debt - she runs the establishment remember?

So even a yakuza leader would be okay for Yul idol oppa in your opinion?

:Furious:

16 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Thats my girl So-I, so selfless ... she's gonna earn herself an Idol Oppa

Selfless? :spitswater:

You call a leader of a gambling den who makes money off of misery and people in dire situations selfless?

Hell GIF by Steve Harvey TV

She isn't even forced to be a crook.

IF she had tried to become a good person and really changed her ways, I could MAYBE have accepted her.

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

But in ep 3 she proved that she hadn't changed one iota and she's still a bad person towards everyone else except for Yul idol oppa. That's not enough.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Dongsaeng, am worried about you.... :bawling:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Selfless?

Yes! ... S-E-L-F-L-E-S-S

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

You call a leader of a gambling den who makes money off of misery and people in dire situations selfless?

She isn't even forced to be a crook.

IF she had tried to become a good person and really change her ways, I could MAYBE have accepted her.

Again, she has been sending Yul medicine for 3 years to keep him alive.  She can only get that medicine from Jin Mu.

So I is free of the blood worm, she could flee at anytime and put distance between herself and the man that threatened her with death via the blood worm ... but she hasn't.

She's only remaining in Jin Mu's orbit, to keep Yul alive

I already know you wont agree Noona, so lets make a deal shall we?

When Yul is eventually freed from the blood worm, and So I remains willingly in the gambling den, then I will freely agree with you that she is not deserving of Yul ...

IF

You agree, that once Yul is free of the blood worm, So I leaves the gambling den for any other profession, you will acknowledge her selfless sacrifice for Yul and deem her worthy of Idol Oppa

What say you? 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I already know you wont agree Noona, so lets make a deal shall we?

I am starting to feel like you are only shipping Yul and So I to annoy your noona. :D 

The way I am calling Minhyun Yul Idol Oppa, even though he's not my oppa - just to keep him away from dire straits (aka So I).

:loolz:

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You agree, that once Yul is free of the blood worm, So I leaves the gambling den for any other profession, you will acknowledge her selfless sacrifice for Yul and deem her worthy of Idol Oppa

I cannot agree to this. She has done too many horrible deeds and hurt too many people - not because she was forced to - but because she chose to. I cannot accept her this late in the game. Her redemption arc would be starting too late for me.

I'm sorry, dongsaeng. I cannot change my heart.  :criesariver:

I hope you understand that your noona just wants the best for Yul Idol Oppa since he's such a pure and kind soul. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I hope you understand that your noona just wants the best for Yul Idol Oppa since he's such a pure and kind soul.

No worries Noona, he will have the very best, a selfless street smart cutie that is willing to sacrifice her own safety to keep her Oppa alive ... So I

Seo Hye-Won:heart:Minhyun

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

No worries Noona, he will have the very best, a selfless street smart cutie that is willing to sacrifice her own safety to keep her Oppa alive ... So I

I can see why you like So I now. :unamused:

So I likes torturing helpless people.

You like torturing your noona.

:smashes:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

I cannot agree to this. She has done too many horrible deeds and hurt too many people - not because she was forced to - but because she chose to. I cannot accept her this late in the game. Her redemption arc would be starting too late for me.

I'm sorry, dongsaeng. I cannot change my heart. 

It is still too funny to me that you got stuck watching this show that you obviously hate. I think we will be treated to rants about it every weekend for the next how many weeks?

Poor @partyon:joy:

Want to watch Miss Korea with me? :wub:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I think we will be treated to rants about it every weekend for the next how many weeks?

Thank goodness this season is only 10 episodes long.

Tired Touch Your Heart GIF by Eccho Rights

@Ameera Ali twin, your oppa

6 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Want to watch Miss Korea with me? :wub:

Uhm, that's a very random show, chingu? Until I saw that it features your oppa. :blink:

It did not get stellar reviews back when it aired. So it's a pass for me.

QUESTION:

Also, what ties you, @agenth and @gm4queen together?

ANSWER:

The fact that you all watch anything regardless of how bad the drama/movie is - just because your ONE oppa features in it.

Me? I don't bother watching bad dramas that my oppas feature in. That's why it's better to have more than one oppa. One can pass on bad dramas.

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

I can see why you like So I now. :unamused:

So I likes torturing helpless people.

You like torturing your noona.

:scream::scream::scream: TORTURING???!!!

I'm doing no such thing to my Noona

So I is free from the blood worm - she can flee at any time - she clearly has the skills necessary to survive, so she doesn't need to stay anywhere near Jin Mu ... yet she does

If she was the ugly creature you make her out to be, why not just run away and live her life and let Yul die?

What if in the end, she does sacrifice her life to save Yul?

I think deep down you know your dongsaeng is right, and its your conscious thats torturing you 

:kiss_wink:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

IF she had tried to become a good person and really changed her ways, I could MAYBE have accepted her.

:approves:

So even a yakuza leader would be okay for Yul idol oppa in your opinion?

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So I is free of the blood worm, she could flee at anytime and put distance between herself and the man that threatened her with death via the blood worm ... but she hasn't.

:approves:

hmm...   that is also true...  

Angela Lansbury Popcorn GIF

Soi is alone on the street, which means that she is already forced to survive...

I liked how she grabbed the medicine from JM's  man as something that was 

so precious to her.

I wonder if Cho Yeon is better person than Soi.

Choyeon doesnt abuse anyone but she knows that the locked girl is Naksu and not her sister. 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1