Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4Gntd6Sy9NsUpGyGCeaHkL.jpg

ctto

Good morning ❤️ 

9 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

taste made from frozen or chilled chicken pales by quite a few notches down lol

True that, and also, free range chicken are tastier than the farm raised.

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Weather was humid yesterday then rain starts to pour out of sudden but not heavy. Well, at least I don't have to water my outdoor plants next morning.

Lucky you! It was very dark and cloudy here but no rains. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Eonni @partyon

Its blabbering time for me:P.

Don't wanna discuss this in "alchemy of souls" thread (since it might be inappropriate to bring and talk about other actors in the thread)

Am liking it so far.

But there is something missing.

As for Lee Jae Wook,

He definitely fits for the role:wub:

(except for his hair)<_<

And I love Jung So min so much (i have watched almost all of her dramas) but i kinda question myself over and over again what if the naksu/mudeok role was given to someone else !

We need a character who is cute outside but fierce, cold and tough inside who doesnt look like what is seen peripherally.

The actress is doing a great job, but its just my mistake of not accepting her this tone of acting.

Sometimes I wonder what if the director could choose another actress in the first place when the supposed FL stepped down from her role.

I could give 3 suggestions (though its no use now - but still lemme say **u know its blabbering time**)

Kim So Hyun

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS70JuUVUYTyty78xY_yNd

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0FkHMcgBwPBL9rNH9skU

The pair could bring out more chem than the current one (though i do like the current one)

Kim Tae Ri

spacer.png

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMU6Cu6P1HHMkZNyUxse6

IU - Lee Ji Eun

spacer.png

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoq5jVrnIr_7VF4WNbS0H

Moon Ga Young 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqIPLGSithgFsntLHIzNc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwehuI0dHIbWwudUyEmHc

Hhaaaaaaaaaaaamm

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

But thats fine

Its okay - :heartxoxo:

Lemme brush off those what ifs.

Am in love with show so far anyway.

And am loving them too

Spoiler

FWeDbjxakAAf0he?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

26 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

And I love Jung So min so much (i have watched almost all of her dramas) but i kinda question myself over and over again what if the naksu/mudeok role was given to someone else !

Originally it was given to someone else -

(from Asianwiki)

" ... Park Hye-Eun was first cast to play lead female character Mu-Deok, but mutually agreed with production staff to drop out. ... " 

IMHO, the Jung So Min choice was better.

Lee Jae Wook and Jung So Min Feature in New Trailers for “Alchemy of Souls”  | Kdrama Kisses

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Originally it was given to someone else -

(from Asianwiki)

" ... Park Hye-Eun was first cast to play lead female character Mu-Deok, but mutually agreed with production staff to drop out. ... " 

IMHO, the Jung So Min choice was better.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfgTNE0Hb-3KAA01R2cWs

I saw her in School nurse files - and she was pretty good there but I donno if she is that promising to do a main role.

Glad she stepped down or we would be witnessing a load of articles of netizens reaction her acting 

:sweating: that would only bring me sad vibes.

I still member moon lovers (scarlet heart - Goryeo ) days when IU was doing well with her acting alot of articles popping up criticizing her acting skills.

But my girl has come so far.

Jung So Min is unique is her own way :heart4: and I love her with whole of my heart.:wub:

d4b59c4f0c46472dfa8acd4a2f2ac803d6a83ee5

823306772fcd82f23b68cb598e0f98287b667d1f

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Chingu you know there are only 12 episodes right???

hahaha Is it??

but its getting draggy.. like after 10 episodes and no reveal why they got the superpower after the accident..

we guessed the stalker in previous episodes but now, more complications.. and why Yeseol's mom is so determined not to let her know, she could have avoided a lot of unnecessary "accidents"..

duh.

oh my god omg GIF by SWR Kindernetz

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

(except for his hair)

perpetually sweaty and greasy right?

i hate the hair..

i'm ok with the bun on Mu Deok, which seems convenient to grip by all the rest, since she is petite hahaha

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

The actress is doing a great job, but its just my mistake of not accepting her this tone of acting.

i think she is good in the sense, she speaks normally with Jang Uk.. but started to talk with a rural/commoner accent with other people.. like its intentional since Mu Deok was supposed sold off 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

@4evrkdrama Chingu, even I think there is something missing the "The Alchemy of Souls", and I can't just figure it out. I am liking it so far, but not enjoying it fully. Now that you and even @partyon Noona mentioned, the FL could have been a miscast here (I honestly didn't pay much attention it), but I have issue with the plot and writing. I just can't point out what is missing here :rubchin:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha Is it??

but its getting draggy.. like after 10 episodes and no reveal why they got the superpower after the accident..

we guessed the stalker in previous episodes but now, more complications.. and why Yeseol's mom is so determined not to let her know, she could have avoided a lot of unnecessary "accidents"..

duh.

Chingu, I just watched this dramas last two episodes - save yourself, you stopped at a good time.

I never thought a drama could or would crater an ending as bad or worse than Alice ... Kiss Sixth Sense just raised the bar a whole lot higher.

I wasted 10 hours binging this drama to be rewarded with that crap ending???!!!

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I never thought a drama could or would crater an ending as bad or worse than Alice ... Kiss Sixth Sense just raised the bar a whole lot higher.

Spoil me with the ending Chingu, for I will never watch this drama.

Keep it in spoilers so that others watching it don't read it and feel the same as you did after seeing the ending :loolz:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Keep it in spoilers so that others watching it don't read it and feel the same as you did after seeing the ending :loolz:

I second you 

taehyung-taehyung-raise-hand.gif

Spoil us with the spoiler @LeftCoastOppa

:happydance:

We are all ready 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

50 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Chingu, I just watched this dramas last two episodes - save yourself, you stopped at a good time.

I wasted 10 hours binging this drama to be rewarded with that crap ending???!!!

hahaha you want to "leak a little" what went wrong? or i shall lurk at the drama thread for more juicy details?

AND FINALLY ALICE MET HER MATCH!!

kim-hee-seon-joo-won-alice-1.jpg

cr.: owner

my friend and i were like, so.. she is dying for the umpteenth time.. no wonder the final round, she decided "i shall end it myself" and rolled eyes at that!!! lol ok it's a joke.

45 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Keep it in spoilers so that others watching it don't read it and feel the same as you did after seeing the ending 

38 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I second you

* can't wait to click on the spoiler! *

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 6

33 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

25 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Spoil us with the spoiler @LeftCoastOppa

Spoiler

The premise as listed -

" ... Hong Ye Sool, the best account executive on Planning Team 1 at Zeu Ad is making her way up as a project manager. She has one secret: she can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, after Ye Sool's lips accidentally meet the lips of her evil team chief Min Hoo, she sees herself in bed with him in the future. While Ye Sool is confused with her future, her ex-boyfriend Pil Yo shows up to work on a new project together and offers Yesool to go on a date with him three times. This romantic office comedy revolves around Ye Sool, whose primary focus is work. ... "

A semi serious Rom-Com in the flavor/pace of say DinnerMate -

Enemies become lovers, Discover a forgotten childhood connection, and a dark troubling secret.  Through love and connection the help each other defeat their own fears & demons - This works well for the first 11 of 12 episodes - it was a good (not great) drama.  Then the 12th episode was like watching someone spoof the first 11 episodes - the main leads acted NOTHING like their characters did in the previous 11 episodes - the ML was particularly annoying as he was initially portrayed as cold brooding domineering Boss, and in the end he's acting like a drunk teenager making stupid squealing noises and he wasn't even drinking.

I adore Seo Ji Hye which is why I picked this drama up, but I almost feel bad for her after watching that last episode

Its the ALICE of Rom-Coms ... for me at least

That last episode is sooooooooooooo bad

:headbang:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@LeftCoastOppa so did they reveal why the superpowers?

or how about, did Ho Woo got back with the doctor? lol

the ML, he seems to have aged quite a bit.. or beef up a little too much from his previous drama Chocolate..

16 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I adore Seo Ji Hye which is why I picked this drama up, but I almost feel bad for her after watching that last episode

worry no more chingu! she has a new drama coming up!!!

ji-sung-is-back-adamas-unveils-poster-fe

if not, there is always Alice noona for you here

654186290.jpg

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Hide contents

The premise as listed -

" ... Hong Ye Sool, the best account executive on Planning Team 1 at Zeu Ad is making her way up as a project manager. She has one secret: she can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, after Ye Sool's lips accidentally meet the lips of her evil team chief Min Hoo, she sees herself in bed with him in the future. While Ye Sool is confused with her future, her ex-boyfriend Pil Yo shows up to work on a new project together and offers Yesool to go on a date with him three times. This romantic office comedy revolves around Ye Sool, whose primary focus is work. ... "

A semi serious Rom-Com in the flavor/pace of say DinnerMate -

Enemies become lovers, Discover a forgotten childhood connection, and a dark troubling secret.  Through love and connection the help each other defeat their own fears & demons - This works well for the first 11 of 12 episodes - it was a good (not great) drama.  Then the 12th episode was like watching someone spoof the first 11 episodes - the main leads acted NOTHING like their characters did in the previous 11 episodes - the ML was particularly annoying as he was initially portrayed as cold brooding domineering Boss, and in the end he's acting like a drunk teenager making stupid squealing noises and he wasn't even drinking.

Its the ALICE of Rom-Coms ... for me at least

That last episode is sooooooooooooo bad

+2

As i read through the spoilers .....

jimin-bts.gif

But now what happened at the end ?

NeatBraveBongo-max-1mb.gif

(My poor brain didnt get it chingu. I need a detailed explanation of the ending)

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1