Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hi @joccu @twinkle_little_star @nrllee chingus! :dorashakes:

Ooh, thanks for recommending Navillera. I think I shall watch the first episode today. Like @nrllee I need warm and fuzzy. :wub:

I have been in such a drama slump lately, and I just cannot take another disappointing romance drama or stupid thriller. I am so done with those.

Reading Navillera's synopsis, I actually first thought it was a Japanese drama (which is a good thing). They're good at making slice of life dramas. :heart4:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Hi @Sleepy Owl
Hello @sadthe1st Love how you intro all your drinks - I don't take them but I enjoy your posts about them. 
Hi @Wuzetian  Finally it poured, thank you so much - helps cool the atmosphere bit.
:waves:

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Yes, we are back to square 1 after @Min2206 came in and fort together with @BlackLotus1025  

Here's the recipe. Is simple and easy.

@Min2206  thanks for the choco mint when one is right now sleepy in a hot afternoon.

Thanks for sharing the recipe @Thong Thin I find bread baking bit tedious for me.   Don't mind the easy rolls though.
I am watching Vincenzo but I can take like 2-3 days to watch one episode.  Hahahhahahha!  
Haven't come to the kissing part on V  yet.   
I do not what Cola Kiss is- thanks for sharing the clips.   Who are the actors in the Cola Kiss, , may I ask?

Agree with @BlackLotus1025  I happened to be free and @BlackLotus1025 was around, so we kinda got gungho and just got the numbers down due to the excitement initiated by TeamAdd.   
@partyon  mian he - I can come back to Team Add to assist - just let me know. 
:transforms:

58 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

@Min2206 Good morning to you, too. I was awake at that time and was busy egg hunting with my nephew. The adults were also told by much older adults to join the game, so my husband and I joined. Out of 100 eggs, we found 46. Haha! My nephew and his dad found 54. It was his mom who hid the eggs. Haha. It was so fun! 

@Thong Thin Wow! Thanks for keeping your word and showing your milk loaf. Dang! It looks pretty flavorful. I've been watching "Vincenzo", too! And yes, last night's episode was soooo unexpected. Haha! That kiss really sealed the deal. Haha! Tell me the last scene you've watched and maybe I can help you recall which episode that one was. 

@MayanEcho Good morning to you, too!

@partyon Aw. Sorry about that. I think @Min2206 and I were pretty much available on that day and at those times, so we were able to minus what you guys have added. You have to commend @Wuzetian since she also did add a lot while we're trying to minus some. Haha! I think it was a good five-hour talk/posting session. Haha.

Hello to everyone, too! Hope the week has started well for you guys! 

Is that what you guys do during Easter Day?   Egg hunting?  So the fun !
Top 30 Easter Egg Hunt GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

19 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

According to gmanetwork, Despite his modest words, Song Kang actually did five to six months of ballet training just to prepare for his emotional and physically daunting role. Kang and Director Lee also hope the audience would take away some important life lessons from Chae Rok and Deok Chul's journey.

Wow, so hard-working! 

Wow!  Song Kang actually did , huh?   Kudos to him ... who can do ballet here?  I feel it is not easy to dance on toes.  
Ballerinas are truly graceful - love watching their performance.  Even ice-skaters doing some form of ballet moves.

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's years ago since I watched the drama "Lie to Me". As you may know, the plot revolves around a fake relationship / forced co-habitation set up.

In any case, the Cola kiss was the first time they acknowledged their feelings for each other. They had been forced to kiss in front of friends earlier, but this kiss came on as they were playing around with bottles of coke, spraying coke all around his kitchen until both were drenched in it. :D

He initiated the first kiss (to my recollection), but she hesitated for a second. After a while, she initiated the second kiss and the chemistry and tension was.....off the charts. :wub:

Yoon Eun Hye is a great kisser, so she's always able to pull off her kiss scenes very realistically. But the Cola Kiss became memorable from the set-up leading to the kiss, the feeling of strong desire between the two leads and the editing.

It's a good kiss. :D

Oh wow! I'll probably check the video of that scene. It sounds really intriguing. Haha. Anyway, since YEH was mentioned, I heard Kim Yoo Jung will most likely play her role in the remake of "Princess Hours". I heard Kim Hye Yoon was also one of the choices but KYJ took over the lead. I wonder if you've seen YEH kissed Jun Ji Hyun there. Haha.

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for sharing the recipe @Thong Thin I find bread baking bit tedious for me.   Don't mind the easy rolls though.
I am watching Vincenzo but I can take like 2-3 days to watch one episode.  Hahahhahahha!  
Haven't come to the kissing part on V  yet.   
I do not what Cola Kiss is- thanks for sharing the clips.   Who are the actors in the Cola Kiss, , may I ask?

Agree with @BlackLotus1025  I happened to be free and @BlackLotus1025 was around, so we kinda got gungho and just got the numbers down due to the excitement initiated by TeamAdd.   

Is that what you guys do during Easter Day?   Egg hunting?  So the fun !

Wow!  Song Kang actually did , huh?   Kudos to him ... who can do ballet here?  I feel it is not easy to dance on toes.  
Ballerinas are truly graceful - love watching their performance.  Even ice-skaters doing some form of ballet moves.

The actors there were Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye. I've seen KJH in the drama "Coffee House" and his performance there alongside Park Si Yeon was good and also in "Feel Good to Die" with Baek Jin Hee. KJH was also supposed to be in the drama with Kyung Soo Jin that I was following but he became a part of a scandal, so his character had to be replaced even though they already filmed almost a lot of scenes.

Yes! It's funny because we feel guilty finding the eggs with prizes since we believe egg hunting is for kids but they said age doesn't matter so we played along. Haha.

I agree. Ballet is such a very hard thing to do. You really need to have a lot of balance and composure. Plus, you also have to be graceful, bright, and light. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hello @joccu @twinkle_little_star @nrllee

Egg Hunt GIFs | Tenor

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yoon Eun Hye is a great kisser, so she's always able to pull off her kiss scenes very realistically. But the Cola Kiss became memorable from the set-up leading to the kiss, the feeling of strong desire between the two leads and the editing.

It's a good kiss. :D

@partyon replied on Cola Kiss - the FL is Yoon EH - thank you
:heartxoxo:

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

The actors in "Lie To Me" are Yoon Eun Hye and "disgraced" actor Kang Ji Hwan.

9e719f27445d7c8a88a1670b599985d3.jpg

It's a decent drama in my opinion. :wub:

My biggest hope is that Yoon Eun Hye has a comeback. She's a great actress and it's a real pity that she has been away from the entertainment industry for such a long time. I am so happy that she's been appearing in more and more variety shows lately. That's an indicator that she might be thinking of returning to drama land, no? :yay:

You're a sweetheart @Min2206! :kiss_wink: But it's okay, we Team Add will suffer the loss again. We hope to recruit new people to Team Add.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Oh wow! I'll probably check the video of that scene. It sounds really intriguing. Haha. Anyway, since YEH was mentioned, I heard Kim Yoo Jung will most likely play her role in the remake of "Princess Hours". I heard Kim Hye Yoon was also one of the choices but KYJ took over the lead. I wonder if you've seen YEH kissed Jun Ji Hyun there. Haha.

I think a Goong remake is exciting but it's a bit too early for it. I would prefer Yoon Eun Hye and Ju Ji Hoon make a season 2 of Goong instead as a married couple with kids.

As they're good at creating drama, maybe the prince's ex (played by Song Ji Hyo) could make a comeback and threaten the couple's marriage. I don't want to see the 2nd male lead ever again though. :D He was so annoying. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

The actors in "Lie To Me" are Yoon Eun Hye and "disgraced" actor Kang Ji Hwan.

It's a decent drama in my opinion. :wub:

My biggest hope is that Yoon Eun Hye has a comeback. She's a great actress and it's a real pity that she has been away from the entertainment industry for such a long time. I am so happy that she's been appearing in more and more variety shows lately. That's an indicator that she might be thinking of returning to drama land, no? 

You're a sweetheart @Min2206! :kiss_wink: But it's okay, we Team Add will suffer the loss again. We hope to recruit new people to Team Add.

I think a Goong remake is exciting but it's a bit too early for it. I would prefer Yoon Eun Hye and Ju Ji Hoon make a season 2 of Goong instead as a married couple with kids.

As they're good at creating drama, maybe the prince's ex (played by Song Ji Hyo) could make a comeback and threaten the couple's marriage. I don't want to see the 2nd male lead ever again though. :D He was so annoying. :D

Ahh, ok noted on the actors - LIE TO ME. 
I remember now,  you did mention that you would like to see her comeback.

I don't mind hopping over -  but I feel this round, can't say which team is leading.  Reason is your dongsaeng, my sunbae-nim is busy.  And the other TeamAdd members are busy too like @Abs_ triggered, with Corey and Sejabin leaving TeamAdd.  Let's see how it goes.

@joccu I have never done it before - I wanna join the egg-hunting.
Easter Egg Hunt GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon I don´t know if I remember this correctly but didn´t Song ji hyo and Ju Ji hoon date after or during the Goong?!

Hmmm.... Not sure if it was confirmed, but the rumors were there for sure.

She later dated some guy who was rumored to be a gangster, and he of course dated the idol Gain.

c48251a9e364fa9f21b32d1acc410931.jpg

@Min2206 :dorakiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon  thanks.  :love:    I don´t really follow dating rumours but I was watching old running man clips on youtube awhile ago and there was talk about Ju jihoon and Son Ji hyo when Ji Hoon was on running man. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu I am not really liking certain things in the "Mouse". Adding them in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Firstly the whole brain transplant or well, the frontal lobe transplant to be exact just does not really excite me. It actually did the opposite me. I was too disappointed. They killed the most interesting characters, so that his frontal lobe would be transplanted to the ML and then we see him struggle confusing us as to who the main killer was. The plot is still interesting, but not as interesting as I thought it was in the initial few episodes. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1

@Sleepy Owl  yeah I´m with you on that. I´m on hold. I´m still on EP 7.  But I have read all the spoilers and insight and I don´t like where it is going on.  the Brain stuff is too much.  They could have still had an amazing thriller without it. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

27 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  thanks.  :love:    I don´t really follow dating rumours but I was watching old running man clips on youtube awhile ago and there was talk about Ju jihoon and Son Ji hyo when Ji Hoon was on running man. 

34 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon I don´t know if I remember this correctly but didn´t Song ji hyo and Ju Ji hoon date after or during the Goong?!

Song Ji Hyo! She's the woman behind my display picture. Haha! It would be very nice to have a PH sequel but SJH and Joon Ji Hoon were rumored to be dating for quite some time and were also reported to have broken up due to conflicting schedules. I heard too that JJH got addicted to drugs after the separation. No one has confirmed the rumors but when JJH guested on Running Man, he and SJH were pretty awkward with each other. In fact, I think, they never had an interaction at all. This was taken during a photoshoot:

young JiHyo from 2006 : SongJihyo

In 2013, SJH was confirmed to be dating her CEO at that time but they broke up after a couple of months. There was a lot of teasing from her RM co-members when the news broke out. And then JJH was also confirmed to be in a relationship with Ga In, but they already broke up. 

@partyon I think not a lot of people remember the second male lead in Goong except of course for being the love rival. Haha.

21 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@joccu I am not really liking certain things in the "Mouse". Adding them in the spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

Firstly the whole brain transplant or well, the frontal lobe transplant to be exact just does not really excite me. It actually did the opposite me. I was too disappointed. They killed the most interesting characters, so that his frontal lobe would be transplanted to the ML and then we see him struggle confusing us as to who the main killer was. The plot is still interesting, but not as interesting as I thought it was in the initial few episodes. 

I was thinking of watching "Mouse" but I want to know if Kyung Soo Jin has a lot of scenes here?

I've been a fan of hers especially when she did the drama "Train".

Did any of you guys watch it? It's her drama with Yoon Si Yoon who lives in a parallel world. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@BlackLotus1025 well I think @Sleepy Owl can answer better about the screen time bc he has watched more episodes than me but my take is that Kyung Soo Jin character has decent screen time. 

And about the drama train. I did watched it. It was Okay. Not that bad but also not great. 

@partyonyeah it is ridiculous. :loolz:

the drama is on hold for me. I only reading the spoilers and insights.  Mouse had the potential to be really good.  but the 20 episode count had me worried.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@BlackLotus1025 well I think @Sleepy Owl can answer better about the screen time bc he has watched more episodes than me but my take is that Kyung Soo Jin character has decent screen time. 

And about the drama train. I did watched it. It was Okay. Not that bad but also not great. 

I saw clips of "Mouse" and is aware of that brain transplant. People are wondering now if feelings can also be changed due to that. 

Oh, cool! That drama only has 12 episodes, and I agree with what you said. There were loopholes but the story was worth anticipating. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyonyeah it is ridiculous.

the drama is on hold for me. I only reading the spoilers and insights.  Mouse had the potential to be really good.  but the 20 episode count had me worried.  

My oppa dodged a bullet there. That's for sure!

Oppa to the left and Lee Seung Gi to the right :D

e2a105f064c9a18bf9556f305ac8fdcb.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1