Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@partyon

me too about to drop Run On ...

And m watching what’s with this family  Since you recommended it ... am in love with it....

I got to know Oppa Park hyung sik in drama Hiers for the first time

@Min2206 how is it ... drama the uncanny counter ?

worth watch ?

yes, UC is worth watching  .. Each character is unique and slowly you see their past begins to unfold .. of course, don't dwell into like ... why is the afterlife like this and that .... which we have not answer.  It's light, entertaining yet mysterious.   I read this below and the review kinda summed up how I feel, 

In short, from Rotten Tomato - Noodle shop employees by day and demon hunters by night, the Counters use special abilities to chase down malevolent spirits that prey on humans.

One of the reviews : 
I really do like the show, I think it's quite entertaining the acting isn't that bad and the storylines are quite unique. Yes there are quite a few storylines going on at the same time. Lots of action, and stays true to the Korean style of television and film making. Lots of emotion, revenge, action, sci-fi, and good looking people. It can be a little hokey sometimes, but generally it's good fun. I look forward to new episodes and it's nice that they released two episodes a week. I think we have a winner 

Each character is unique and slowly you see their past begins to unfold .. of course, don't dwell into like ... why is the afterlife like this and that .... which we have not answer.  

Maybe @Sleepy Owl can add more...   Hello there, chingu!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

31 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

last night I left the number on 690 and now we see it in 470s, takes so many days to take it up there, and the next morning you see it below 500

Exactly. We have to work hard to not get worst.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3