Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl I feel bad for kdrama actor , it feel they don’t have dating life , or their fan will get crazy :mrgreen:

The best thing is to either come clean from the start, because no matter how much their agency tries to hide it, it eventually comes out, or just try to keep it secret as long as possible. I think the former is better, but then again, if their partner is non-celeb, it becomes too much for them and they get too much unnecessary attention. 

Its hard to live like that :rubchin:

I mean there are several examples where both of them declared to be dating, or either one (in case the other one is non-celeb), it could have caused some uproar among the fans, but then it cooled down and now they are dating freely. 

Choi Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho are an example for this. 

PS: Someone do tell whether they are still dating though. At least they were till Feb this year, didn't read anything about them after. But I think they have dating for long. Same is the case with Shin Min-A and Kim Woo Bin, or Baek Jin Hee and Yoon Hyun Min.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2