Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I just counted the watching list of @Sleepy Owl. Only 11 dramas? :w00t:

11 is less, right? Actually it should be 9, since I already completed money flower and about to finish Empress Ki, waiting for @joccu and @partyon Noona to reach episode 49. 

I think I am going through drama slump now :rubchin:

Although I will be watching "Start Up" and "Search" starting this weekend. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I´m going reach episode 49 today. I have 3 episodes left before 49. Going to watch them tonight. 

Great, so maybe we'll be able to watch final three episodes tomorrow. What do you think about the recent episodes? 

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

oh yeah! i'm back!!

+2

Did you get to pre-order Chingu 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I think I am going through drama slump now 

You are not in the mood of watching kdramas? Because there is always a drama to watch.

My mood for watching kdramas gets up and down. That`s when I start wathing other things: old or new movies, US or British series, a variety show (dance, music or cooking shows).

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, larus said:

You are not in the mood of watching kdramas? Because there is always a drama to watch.

My mood for watching kdramas gets up and down. That`s when I start wathing other things: old or new movies, US or British series, a variety show (dance, music or cooking shows).

+2

No actually I was joking saying that. Since you had said "only 11", so I said since it is actually 9, maybe I am going through drama slump. 

Although well, there is a lot of stuff I need to watch other than dramas. Have a couple of Anime to watch, my friend has been pestering to watch "God of High School" for a month now. Otherwise, there are many movies I need to watch. So maybe I'll not go for a couple of new dramas starting. Like Penthouse, although I am interested, I am watching it with the intention of dropping it if I don't like it. 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

27 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So maybe I'll not go for a couple of new dramas starting. Like Penthouse, although I am interested, I am watching it with the intention of dropping it if I don't like it.

I would not have watched Penthouse despite liking the cast and being a woman centric drama. Now I have to watch. :D I would laugh if I will like the drama despite my reservation about the writer. :w00t: We`ll see.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1