Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

@mirmz Finished school for today already? :kiss_wink:

kinda since it's online school today there's not many assignments i need to complete,

but i will be running at my town's track soon because i have to run a mile for school tomorrow and i want to have a warm up. ill probably go over there in maybe a half an hour? something like that.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, mirmz said:

kinda since it's online school today there's not many assignments i need to complete,

but i will be running at my town's track soon because i have to run a mile for school tomorrow and i want to have a warm up.

Fortunately a mile is not that far! You'll do well! :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Fortunately a mile is not that far! You'll do well! :kiss_wink:

ya but i have to run it at most in 10 mins :/

and im HORRIBLE at long distances (short distances are more my jam) but thanks big sis <3

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

kkk I noticed

I don't know I'm not feeling the drama atm... *sigh* I will watch the episodes but I'm not doing so gladly. But I hope episode 21 will change my feeling for the drama. :D

I actually think the drama picked up steam in ep 22-24 ! Hope you won't drop the drama before that.

Also, I can't believe you finished oppa's drama Backstreet Rookie, but dropped his bigger hit Healer and close to doing the same with Empress Ki.... :D

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

kkk I noticed!

I don't know I'm not feeling the drama atm... *sigh* I will watch the episodes but I'm not doing so gladly. But I hope episode 21 will change my feeling for the drama. :D

well well well, watch it on FF, you'll complete the episode literally in 30 mins, without really having missed a single thing :loolz:.

Now I understood how @partyon Noona was able to reach episode 28 so fast while waiting for Zombie Detective's subs :notsureifserious:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Now I understood how @partyon Noona was able to reach episode 28 so fast while waiting for Zombie Detective's subs

I actually didn't FF the episodes. :D Except for when the counterfeit story line came on.

Jesus that was boring. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The thread experience made Backstreet Rookie an amazing experience and I just connected with  Ji Chang Wook's and Kim Yoo Jung's characters. The drama received a lot of hate before, during and after it aired and I find it unfair because most people didn't watch it. It's definitely not a good drama but I was emotionally connected with the characters. I didn't care at all about Healer... I was just not interested in them emotionally. And with Empress Ki... it's TOO LONG! It doesn't deserve 50+ episodes. I don't even know why it got high ratings. LMAO :lol:

I liked Healer for some reason. Oppa was really cool in that drama. And it's actually the only drama I've seen JCW in before Empress Ki.

I instantly liked his acting. He has this natural air about him that is hard to explain. It's like his acting is effortless and very natural. I haven't seen that in other Korean actors.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I actually hope JCW will act in another sageuk because I want to see him in something let's say more recent in terms of sageuk. Plus those Yuan-costumes are nice but also ugly as heck. kkkk  :D

I like the costumes minus the hair. He looks nicer with his hair out. :heartxoxo:

Do you like JCW's acting generally though?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I actually hope JCW will act in another sageuk because I want to see him in something let's say more recent in terms of sageuk. Plus those Yuan-costumes are nice but also ugly as heck. kkkk  :D

You are the first person I see not liking it though. Even my non-kdrama friends watched it and loved it. 

As for his Sageuk, he has done Warrior Baek Dong Soo, which is in Joseon Era. But quite old, he was very young in it. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

The acting is great. I like it even from the actor who plays Wang Yoo. I don't complain about that at all.

I would actually like to see JCW in a heavy melodrama or a thriller where he plays the villain / bad guy.

I actually think he would have done really well in Flower of Evil because he's quite talented in changing his acting/mood in a millisecond. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1