Quantcast
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

3 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@cenching so i think i guessed it all wrong..i really thought it would be a funny drama.. Whats with suicide and bullying alreadybin 1st episode:scream:

I thought it will be a comedy too since that was what the promotional said since the beginning.....The suicide and bullying parts were only first half of the episode since they got time jump to 5 years after.......But the suicide and bullying were really hard to watch....

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

I thought it will be a comedy too since that was what the promotional said since the beginning.....The suicide and bullying parts were only first half of the episode since they got time jump to 5 years after.......But the suicide and bullying were really hard to watch....

+2

:scream: yahh..i watched one short preview in the wiki and i really thought it must be comedy (just like pegasus market). Oh well...i wont put that on my watchlist for now then~~

+2

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@triplem Ahh Yunxi.... Yunxi's pairing have another drama....

yes they are currently filming it.....not yet wrap up

and i find out i have 3 drama pending airing tonight lols hahahahaha....1 is ending tonight :D 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@kokodus @im0202 I just watched it! OMG! How did they cram so much stress into just 15s. :crazy: Are they telling us to start preparing ourselves for Thursday? *starts gathering tissues. This episode better be 2 hours long!

@Lawyerh No other dramas currently! HP taking up all more non-work time. Lol. After HP, I aim to finish When The Camellia Blooms and start One Spring Night.

+ 2

• Like 5
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

thanks dear!

Never seen you saying this before lol:lol:

@partyon so far haven’t started bulldog. 
cause I wanted full screen video haha with hard sub.

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

m Ahh Yunxi.... Yunxi's pairing have another drama...

Omg.... I'll definitely watch it ...darn it ..I am so out of touch. This one not fantasy right? 

@angelangie how long is the process ...like say if they finish shooting  will they air this year

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

Tiger and Rose is a 24 ep drama.. seems like viki has subbed 4 eps (?) while WeTv with VIP has 10 ep subbed :D you know lahhh you pay more.. you get more ... capitalism to the max... 

LoL.. the ending should be out on early June btw.. so I think it'll be fine if you want to wait to see if the drama got a good ending,.. :P 

But Viki , you know la not so available in Msia.  But I'll find alternative site :lol:, as long as subs are floating out there. 

By the way does Mark Chao have any new dramas ? 

@wallflowersforjane welcome!!!!  we talk about everything under the sun here but oppa appreciation is usually top agenda...

Spoiler

97107_original.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@Lawyerh i am glad you are liking it.... i am at complete awe of Allen Ren.... such a fine actor he is.... and a responsible guy too....i have seen his destiny of white snake and i liked his character as well but ironically the drama seemed so draggy that i just could not keep up with it...i have heard that his glory of tang dynasty is also a masterpiece but that drama does not have subtitles.... i am mostly looking forward at his new venture with janine chang.... i am yet to tune into autumn cicada... saw some clippings...he was fairly convincing though.... will probably start it after i finish King....ironically thats the only drama i am watching and LMH older projects like personal taste , city hunter etc....the whole week i am so busy that i dont get time and rest of the time goes away with Dissecting Kim Eun Sook's mind...those people in King Forum i tell you.....so many theories....ironically i keep reading though i dont try to deduce... but its entertaining to me... and then LMH will post image with KGE and the forum will go berserk.... not that i mind...but its kinda entertains me... alott....

+2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Yeah, in Stargate Naquadah :glasses:

Naquadah.jpg

Since I don´t live in the universe of Stargate, it´s pretty useless

I need real cash. Don´t take my hard work for granted :unamused:

+2

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

55 minutes ago, triplem said:

By the way does Mark Chao have any new dramas ? 

No drama, movie only

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

No drama, movie only

+2

Did they already show that modern day drama that was supposed to be adaptation of Misaeng?

edit - it  was called Ordinary Glory...not sure if it got subbed

• Like 3

@JC's Lingxi The sub for white snake was very slow that time. It was good actually, but got a bit muddled in the middle. 

Dinasty Tang, I not sure the FL haha... 

I might continue Autumn Cicada too, just for him. 

But I think this Under The Power might be my favourite. Other characters also all so good. I'm at the one he become 8 y.o boy lol... so funny... I love all the OTP moment...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Did they already show that modern day drama that was supposed to be adaptation of Misaeng?

Nope.....:sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Omg.... I'll definitely watch it ...darn it ..I am so out of touch. This one not fantasy right? 

@angelangie how long is the process ...like say if they finish shooting  will they air this year

minimum u need at least half year....they need to edit and then dub it and sent in for approval process...

just like 'Love Designer' it was pretty fast....they wrap up filming some where end last year or around Sept or Oct? and now it is already airing....

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Sad shipper’s life
..So long story short, I shipped this couple...this girl is dead, death by suffocation inside ML’s taxi trunk...ML actually caused her death because he is in love with the other girl. Due to that fact, he went to save her instead of my ship girl and now her parents comes in, her father beat him up asking him to return his daughter to her...What’s worst is that ML entered a rich looking household and he envision my ship girl as a rich lady having a rich lady life....My man is feeling guilty now...Er...If he could have saved her! She loved him but he didn’t..:tears:(Took him two seasons (37 episodes) to realise)

My ship couple..one died...one alive..I’m fine with it..cause it’s a supernatural comedy drama. So my ship girl came back as a ghost to be with ML...but now my ship girl is showing signs that she is going to leave already:tears:..She is finishing her bucket list...nooooo...I want them together..but...huhhhhh

tenor.gif

why my ship always crash one come on!

+2

On a side note:....My ML...(Eyes got stamps)...took him two whole seasons to actually realised that my girl loves him!

• Sad 4
  • LOL 7

@Sushimi then u gotta ask 'Why the hell am i always on the wrong ship???'

u need a LuYi who can grab you and send you flying to the correct ship....ops though the FL drop half way as she was flying thru :D 

• LOL 8

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

then u gotta ask 'Why the hell am i always on the wrong ship???'

Tbh, in that series, I didn’t like the doctor FL:lol:She doesn’t look matching and then at the same time, they don’t have those fun moments compared to my girl. They got some funny reactions that I love. Hahahah that’s why was pretty upset about it haha. Now I’m just wishing that she don’t leave to the heavens just yet. I have about 9 more episodes before it ends, she can still hold on! I know they will kiss though but haven’t come yet. So I think still got chance! Desp:lol:erate 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I'm also watching Romance of Tiger and Rose. Fluffy and bearable. I catch it on YT. 

Love Designer is ok but I wish the ML would tell the villain that he's not into her rather than enable the bullying of the FL. But ofc if our characters were that direct and.blunt, we wouldn't have a drama at all. Btw Johnny has a scandal -- ex-wife tried to kill herself due to cyberbullying from his fans. Idk how that will affect the drama though. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1